How to ascend for <$500 (serious users only)

This is coming from the most non NT user on this forum . Why the fuck would I get some stupid meaningless tattoos to impress other retards who think tattoos look cool, and news flash those haircuts only look good on htn+
Spider Man Lol GIF
bbc three laugh GIF by BBC
I'm a low tier normie and halo'd massively by them. Keep on coming up with excuses. "stupid meaningless tattoos" but yet you call me non NT lmfao.

Last edited:
Yeah steroids are the biggest cope this forum has to offer tbh.
View attachment 1638852
6 years transformation all natty, no supplements nothing
Natty lifting is a meme. Probably has 0 definition shirtless and a bloated af face from all the creatine and calories he's taking in. Also there's 0 proof he's been natty the entre time. Regardless, just procrastinate on ascending for like 6 years bro :ROFLMAO:.
Huge shit thread.

Basically "get a haircut bro :bluepill:" + "buy new clothes bro :bluepill:" + "be NT bro :bluepill:"

Tats are huge shoot in the foot, nobody will trust you in your proffessional life, you're just aiming to end up poor.
You can do arm tat is you really want, but high class roided chad can fuck the same degen foid low class tatooed chad get.

Idk if this is gazlighting, or OP is truly low IQ
This isn't for your professional life. This is to be a slayer at utmost priority.
Unironically right.

Also roiding is the dumbest thing for your hair and collagen. All of those guys are about to look like shit in 5 years. Horribly aged neck, 0 collagen. Pushed back hairlines.

Shit thread. Whoever put this in the sticky is also a retard
Being a high cortisol incel will make you look like shit too. By the time you get all your surgeries you will not have much time either. Tons of people have roided for years and still look good. Just focus on being lean and ripped and not getting giant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17244
Natty lifting is a meme. Probably has 0 definition shirtless and a bloated af face from all the creatine and calories he's taking. Also there's 0 proof he's been natty the entre time. Regardless, just procrastinate on ascending for like 6 years bro :ROFLMAO:.

This isn't for your professional life. This is to be a slayer at utmost priority.

Being a high cortisol incel will make you look like shit too. By the time you get all your surgeries you will not have much time either. Tons of people have roided for years and still look good. Just focus on being lean and ripped and not getting giant.
Then how the fuck do I take roids without gynecoamastia and hair loss???:feelswah: genuine question

Then how the fuck do I take roids without gynecoamastia and hair loss???:feelswah: genuine question
Dut, fin, RU, SERMs, proper PCT, etc. Also genetics.

Natty lifting is a meme. Probably has 0 definition shirtless and a bloated af face from all the creatine and calories he's taking. Also there's 0 proof he's been natty the entre time. Regardless, just procrastinate on ascending for like 6 years bro :ROFLMAO:.

Whatever makes u feel better. Steroids are a huge lookism to the face. In puberty you’re gonna ruin your hormonal homeostasis and hairline. In your 20s you’ll turn into a bloatloard from massive conversion to e2.

Oh wait what you’re gonna use aromasin to combat e2. Nice now have fun raping your joints, hairline and collagen.

To roid is to destroy your face long term for a better body.

Incredibly stupid and disgraceful to post b4 and afters of guys right after. They will all look shit in 5 years

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Sonny Black, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Fin causes erectile dysfunction mate. I'm not risking at when I'm just 19
No it doesn't. It's a rare side effect that happens in 1.3% of men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16834
Ok. Can you explain the other abbreviations like RU and PCT? Not quite sure what you mean by that.

Whatever makes u feel better. Steroids are a huge lookism to the face. In puberty you’re gonna ruin your hormonal homeostasis and hairline. In your 20s you’ll turn into a bloatloard from massive conversion to e2.

Oh wait what you’re gonna use aromasin to combat e2. Nice now have fun raping your joints, hairline and collagen.

Incredibly stupid and disgraceful to post b4 and afters of guys right after. They will all look shit in 5 years
All of those before and afters have a better face after roiding. Most people in general look like shit in their mid 20s anyways.

Explain how Chris Hemsworth, Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Henry Cavill, etc all took roids for parts and still look good af.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ok. Can you explain the other abbreviations like RU and PCT? Not quite sure what you mean by that.
Imagine talking shit about roids when you haven't even done any research.

• JFL

Intellectually dishonest and highly emotional. Keep posting feel good looksmaxxing bs.

This is all horrible advice for people reading btw.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Intellectually dishonest and highly emotional. Keep posting feel good looksmaxxing bs.

This is all horrible advice for people reading btw.
It's directly from studies:
  • Erectile dysfunction (ED). In clinical trials, approximately 1.3 percent of men who used finasteride experienced erectile dysfunction, compared to 0.7 percent of men who took a non-therapeutic placebo.
It's not feel good looksmaxxing bs. It's actionable advice to ascend that most people (like you) are too lazy/pussy to do that will heavily increase your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kingkellz
All of those before and afters have a better face after roiding. Most people in general look like shit in their mid 20s anyways.

Explain how Chris Hemsworth, Ben Affleck, Charlie Sheen, Henry Cavill, etc all took roids for parts and still look good af.

Ben affleck wears a hair troupe.
Chris hemsworth has aged considerably and looked better 7 years back
Henry Cavil :feelshaha: you must be joking right. Someone completely glossed over his pics where he looked like a bloatlord with a receding hairline
Charlie sheen jfl. The absolute piss poor state of this website right now

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and AscendingHero
Ben affleck wears a hair troupe.
Chris hemsworth has aged considerably and looked better 7 years back
Henry Cavil :feelshaha: you must be joking right. Someone completely glossed over his pics where he looked like a bloatlord with a receding hairline
Charlie sheen jfl. The absolute piss poor state of this website right now
They're all in their 40s. Of course they looked better years ago lmfao.

• +1

It's not feel good looksmaxxing bs. It's actionable advice to ascend that most people (like you) are too lazy/pussy to do that will heavily increase your SMV.

Wrong and before a intellectually inferior moron like you start spouting “butttt dut isn’t fin” they work through the same mechanism of action. Congrats you suffer the same fate after a longer duration. The absolute state of these ridiculous morons

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and AscendingHero
@alienmaxxer setting things straight again

This is what happens when you RESEARCH buyos

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 16834
So obviously 90% of .me users are dirty greasy normies+ with aspie tendencies who don't even have the motivation to lose weight or clean their room. They just cope with thinking that if they were 6 PSL they could play World of Warcraft + eat McDonald's all day + wear Walmart clothes + have 0 social skills and still slay. This doesn't apply to them. There's no surgery for your brain.

View attachment 1638153View attachment 1638154

Step 1 - Get a tiktok haircut like these:

View attachment 1638155View attachment 1638156View attachment 1638158View attachment 1638159View attachment 1638160View attachment 1638166View attachment 1638167

If you're under 25 and don't have any of these haircuts then you're either not even trying or just straight up too stupid to look around and see what your NT peers are doing. Massive halo for anyone and makes you look trendy.

Step 2 - Get specific tattoos

Don't get sleeves. They are the most normies shit ever nowadays that everyone gets. The only tattoos that increase your SMV are neck and knuckle tattoos. No need to go overboard if you're scared, you can just get lettering.

View attachment 1638170View attachment 1638175View attachment 1638182View attachment 1638193View attachment 1638214

Even Indian dudes get some semblance of NT-ness and dark triad-ness with neck tattoos:

View attachment 1638184

Step 3 - Look and Act NT

So many people I've talked to on here listen to completely autistic music that would make their peers shun them. If you don't listen to rap or billboard top 50 music, then it's completely over for you due to being neurodivergent. Also so many people dress like shit with raggedy ass Walmart clothes. This is how you should dress if under 25.

If you're a gymmaxxed dude:

View attachment 1638247

If you're a pretty boy:

View attachment 1638248

Average dude:

View attachment 1638250

Tall athletic jock:

View attachment 1638255

Step 4 - Roid if below htn

If you're htn or above then congratulations, you've ascended to Chad SMV. If not, then you need to do 1 more step. Roid for a lean body with chiseled abs. I don't give a fuck if you can get it natty. Counting calories and following a diet is a massive turn off:

View attachment 1638228View attachment 1638229View attachment 1638230View attachment 1638233

You're genuinely retarded if you think these guys wouldn't slay on Tinder. I knew guys personally who did this and ascended hard af. The issue is that 99% of people just tall and never do. People talk about starting their own business and never do. People talk about losing weight and never do. People talk about getting surgery and never do. They cope so hard to hide the truth that body matters a ton:

View attachment 1638238View attachment 1638240

Conclusion

That's it. Odds are everyone who reads this will be too pussy and plan out 10 surgeries that will net them 0.5 PSL points which they'll never get anyways. Get to work if you want to improve yourself.
there is surgery for the brain, it's called lobotomy, i think many users here might need that more than LeFort III

They're all in their 40s. Of course they looked better years ago lmfao.

Insentient shitskin can’t even keep his narrative together. You said they still look good af and I showed you how they’ve considerably downgraded from their past selves. Ofc when you start as a generically superior person like cavil or hemsworth you have a lot of leeway to fuck about looks wise and still be goodlooking. Idiot

Also this is a self reported study :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Fucking moron. Yeah bc men in mass are going to come forward about literally one of the most embarrassing things ever

• +1

Please unsticky this embarrassment. Lately a lot of feel good redpill garbage has been getting stickied.

• +1
Insentient shitskin can’t even keep his narrative together. You said they still look good af and I showed you how they’ve considerably downgraded from their past selves. Ofc when you start as a generically superior person like cavil or hemsworth you have a lot of leeway to fuck about looks wise and still be goodlooking. Idiot
They do look good af. No balding and highly doubt they have ED with all the girls they're banging. Obviously someone at 40 will look worse than at 30. Chico and Gandy never roided but look much worse than Cavill or Hemsworth despite facially mogging them in their prime.
Also this is a self reported study :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Fucking moron. Yeah bc men in mass are going to come forward about literally one of the most embarrassing things ever
People will clearly report ED if they got it from medicine to a doctor. Funny how the placebo group was 0.7% as well. Probably the same situation as accutane where teenagers get depression and other shit while they're taking it and chalk it all up to the medicine.

Yeah bro just come up with excuses to actually ascend by citing side effects with ~1% chance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Please unsticky this embarrassment. Lately a lot of feel good redpill garbage has been getting stickied.
LOL roids and tattoos are definitely "feel good". I'd love to hear your own ascension plan and see your base. Guaranteed you look like one of these guys:

2843189 EVtZ9H7UYAEXkqQ
2843190 istockphoto 939159122 612x612

They do look good af. No balding and highly doubt they have ED with all the girls they're banging.

People will clearly report ED if they got it from medicine to a doctor. Funny how the placebo group was 0.7% as well.

Yeah bro just come up with excuses to actually ascend by citing side effects with ~1% chance.

I enjoyed pissing all over his retarded thread with zero long term merit.

Now I’m gonna enjoy never interacting with a moron like you ever again

Cya

• +1
I enjoyed pissing all over his retarded thread with zero long term merit.

Now I’m gonna enjoy never interacting with a moron like you ever again

Cya
Your arguments are dogshit and you have no actual knowledge. You're just salty that actually getting off your ass and getting shit done is what it takes to ascend and cite side effects that happen rarely as evidence.

5h75

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I wouldnt trade 0.1 PSL gotten from tatoos in exchange of the curse of being middle class caped.

You have to consider the big picture.
Lacking money means less and later hardmax surgery, less maintenance surgery, more stress, worse lifestyle, less money for softmax product and less money to buy quality.
Less time to study looksmaxing and less status.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I wouldnt trade 0.1 PSL gotten from tatoos in exchange of the curse of being middle class caped.

You have to consider the big picture.
Lacking money means less and later hardmax surgery, less maintenance surgery, more stress, worse lifestyle, less money for softmax product and less money to buy quality.
Less time to study looksmaxing and less status.
It's not 0.1 PSL. It's a solid 1 SMV point.

How are you capped at middle class? You can cover it up with a turtle neck or just work remotely. Worst case scenario you get a tattoo while young and get it removed later:

LaserTattooRemovail Detail 01
Facial tattoo removed before and after1

LOL roids and tattoos are definitely "feel good". I'd love to hear your own ascension plan and see your base. Guaranteed you look like one of these guys:

View attachment 1639238View attachment 1639239

Look how this dishonest fucking rapebaby picks genetically gifted outliers to built his argument while choosing extreme subhuman couch potatoes to debase my arguments. But but my arguments are dogshit? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Let’s picks the best outliers while giving the person I’m arguing with the worst outliers theory :feelshaha:

Then post a self reported study. Ignore the study that proves that fin/dut causes a fibrotic penis and assert the dumbest fucking claim from up under his asshole “but but Chris evans still fucks women hehehehe”

Listen here you fucking moron. U jumping from ship to ship. What proof is there that they’re taking fin? TMZ ? Wasn’t the whole argument with them about roiding.? Why did you assert that they still fuck women? Those were two different topics.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and KDA Player
Tattoos and roids are inherently masculine.
roids yeah

tattoos only look masc in masc looking dudes. a potato faced beta will still be a potato faced beta after tattoos.

• +1
Look how this dishonest fucking rapebaby picks genetically gifted outliers to built his argument while choosing extreme subhuman couch potatoes to debase my arguments. But but my arguments are dogshit? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Let’s picks the best outliers while giving the person I’m arguing with the worst outliers theory :feelshaha:

Then post a self reported study. Ignore the study that proves that fin/dut causes a fibrotic penis and assert the dumbest fucking claim from up under his asshole “but but Chris evans still fucks women hehehehe”

Listen here you fucking moron. U jumping from ship to ship. What proof is there that they’re taking fin? TMZ ? Wasn’t the whole argument with them about roiding.?
You realize that even if you don't take roids, you will need to take fin/dut for hairloss if you have the genes, right? Roids just accelerate your natural hairloss patterns. So if you're thinking long term, then it's still an issue.

Tons of hollywood actors take fin. Your argument is just fearmongering.

Last edited:
  • +1
roids yeah

tattoos only look masc in masc looking dudes. a potato faced beta will still be a potato faced beta after tattoos.
Not at all. In fact it does the opposite. It makes pretty and beta men look more masculine.

You realize that even if you don't take roids, you will need to take fin/dut for hairloss if you have the genes, right? Roids just accelerate your natural hairloss patterns. So if you're thinking long term, then it's still an issue.

No you won’t.

If you actually spend time understanding how androgenic alopecia works you would know that hair follicles in the back of the head are not prone to hairloss.

When you transplant that hair into the front you transplant the skin with it. And that hair is yours to keep depending on how good the surgeon is/donor area etc.

If you have thin donor area you can do things other than hair transplant like invest in a simple temple area filling so the hair system you wear looks 100% legit.

There are absolutely ways to go about it than to shove tranny drugs.

• +1

Tons of hollywood actors take fin. Your argument is just fearmongering.

The burden of proof is on you to confirm that they take it every single day. Not some article or one video talking about them taking it for some duration of period.

That you can’t prove. All your responses are shooting in the dark hoping some retarded argument sticks.

It’s all worthless and this thread is embarrassing. And also got unstickied upon my request:lul::lul::lul:

U = getting abused over and over again

• JFL
Unironically right.

Also roiding is the dumbest thing for your hair and collagen. All of those guys are about to look like shit in 5 years. Horribly aged neck, 0 collagen. Pushed back hairlines.

Shit thread. Whoever put this in the sticky is also a retard
any evidence of aging from roids? and if you have shitty balding genes that's true roiding can increase bald accelerate. I see day after day that roids age so much, but I have never seen any evidence for it lol. And there are many bodybuilders who look younger than 99% folks in their age

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7725
Talks about not being 6 psl

SHOWS GIGA CENTURY MOGGERS:feelshaha:

Most of the "below average" people here are a smidge below average. Not only that, they act and dress like complete incels.

These guys would be rated over on this website and planning 50+ surgeries in the "befores":

View attachment 1638378

View attachment 1638379

View attachment 1638389
View attachment 1638390View attachment 1638391

Even Hamza and the 3rd guy still have room for improvement with tattoos and a better haircut. Only people who need surgery are bimax patients like me and others with major flagrant deformities.
Why tffff are you showing pre puberty + pre body fat + pre bad haircut!!! Blue pilled mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos and KDA Player
Excellent fucking thread

Very concise and softmaxxing (besides the roids) based

So many people here complain about being unattractive

-but they dress weird

-Dont even talk to special/anti-social

-And just totally off from societal norms

You got fit the part to play if you're trying to attract the masses. The i need 50 surgeries is a cope that majority of you teens/early 20s folk will never get. Just a bunch of Mental masterbation.

The roids part was also good

@Henry_Gandy & @alienmaxxer gtfinh
WHYS THAT, WHY IS INCELS NOT PREDISPOSED WITH A MAGICAL PILL THAT GIVES US CONFIDENCE HUMMMDUURR I WONDER WHYY :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
No you won’t.

If you actually spend time understanding how androgenic alopecia works you would know that hair follicles in the back of the head are not prone to hairloss.

When you transplant that hair into the front you transplant the skin with it. And that hair is yours to keep depending on how good the surgeon is/donor area etc.

If you have thin donor area you can do things other than hair transplant like invest in a simple temple area filling so the hair system you wear looks 100% legit.

There are absolutely ways to go about it than to shove tranny drugs.
You only have a certain number of follicles to transplant. Every surgeon gives you finasteride to take after hair transplants. I'm caging at a literal teenager explaining hair transplants to someone who got it lmfao. You have 0 clue what you're on about.

Hair systems are complete shit. So much maintenance for them.

Just don't take finasteride on steroids because you're afraid of a 0.6% chance of getting ED compared to a placebo. Simple as that.

Last edited:
  • +1
The burden of proof is on you to confirm that they take it every single day. Not some article or one video talking about them taking it for some duration of period.

That you can’t prove. All your responses are shooting in the dark hoping some retarded argument sticks.

It’s all worthless and this thread is embarrassing. And also got unstickied upon my request:lul::lul::lul:

U = getting abused over and over again
You linked a study of rats while I linked one on humans. That's a completely retarded argument. You'd rather come up with excuses than actually take action, that's why you'll never ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kingkellz
Why tffff are you showing pre puberty + pre body fat + pre bad haircut!!! Blue pilled mf
They aren't prepuberty. They aren't pre body fat either, just not shredded on roids. Most people here don't have good haircuts.

WHYS THAT, WHY IS INCELS NOT PREDISPOSED WITH A MAGICAL PILL THAT GIVES US CONFIDENCE HUMMMDUURR I WONDER WHYY :feelskek:
It's called not being on the autism spectrum.

Fin causes erectile dysfunction mate. I'm not risking at when I'm just 19
fucking jewcel buhahah ive been roiding 500mg T per week and ideal hairline jfl at u retard

• JFL
  • +1

jfl at u if you believe most of these hollywood chads are natty :forcedsmile: (I mean Efron, Bale etc.). Roiding is mandatory in the age of tinder unless you are PSL autist and believe 5 PSL 60kg kiddo physique mogs 4.5 90kg roided tattoed normie. Maybe u wanna say zyzz and Jon Skywalker are natty as well? :ROFLMAO:

And why you have written about crashing E2? I use 0.5mg ari e5d in 500mg T per week and my E2 is in the higher range.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 7725
jfl at u if you believe most of these hollywood chads are natty :forcedsmile: (I mean Efron, Bale etc.). Roiding is mandatory in the age of tinder unless you are PSL autist and believe 5 PSL 60kg kiddo physique mogs 4.5 90kg roided tattoed normie. Maybe u wanna say zyzz and Jon Skywalker are natty as well? :ROFLMAO:

And why you have written about crashing E2? I use 0.5mg ari e5d in 500mg T per week and my E2 is in the higher range.
but muh fibrotic penis brah!

but muh fibrotic penis brah!
bro u lose all your collagen bro! I saw post on reddit where man had aged by 10 years after one injections!

BTW I saw one larper on reddit who claimed he got serious neurological disease (ALS) after using minox :ROFLMAO: looksmax forum and people here are scared of typical normie looksmax methods like minox/fin/roids/tatts which can ascend everyone, literally. They rot here keeping in mind retarded unaccesible surgeries like ZSO, LL, OBO or even bimax ascend them

• +1