HOW TO ASCEND THE GINGER PHENO! GINGER IS BEST BASE FOR LOOKSMAXING. SUCCESSFULLY ASCENDED TO CHAD USING THESE TIPS. MODS PIN

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
IVE DONE IT. I’ve finally done it. I have ascended. If you are ginger, there is massive amounts of hope if the right steps are taken. There is much advice even for non gingers in this guide. LISTEN CLOSELY. THIS THREAD IS A GOLD NUGGET. UNHEARD OF METHODS TO ASCEND.

FROM BETA BUXX:

Screenshot_2020-01-24-12-41-21-875_com.snapchat.android.png
Image 1

TO HIGH T GYMCELLED ROBUST WARRIOR:

Image 1 1
dwadwad.jpg
aawd.jpg

STEP NUMBER 1: GYMCELLING!!! (and diet):

dwadawdaw.jpg

I believe gymcelling is the biggest looksmax. If skinny eat as much as you can, Take vitamin D3 supplements, CREATINE, FISH OIL and eat broccoli, kale, white rice, and quinoa and chicken in mass amounts for testosterone maxxing. Consoom at least 3 scoops of protein powder a day as well. My favorite protein is BPI ISO HD from muscleandstrength.com. muscleandstrength.com is the ultimate supplement shop very cheap prices. when it comes to gymcelling BENCH PRESS is the holy grail!!! If skinny like i was, Your whole upper body will EXPLODE in size! dumbbell bench press or regular bench press, does not matter. BECOME OBSESSED with bench press, you will see your whole upper body blow up and gain insane amounts of muscle. Keep to a diet, and your face will lean out and look better as well. When it comes to diet, eat a lot of greens for high T, avoid high salt foods, Avoid sugar like the plague, even fruits if you can. Avoid refined carbs if you want to reduce face bloat, but it is okay if you have them if you are bulking up. Drink lots of water. Doing these things will remove facial bloat and make you High t. It does take some discipline, Stick to your shit and you will see results. ALSO, BONUS!!! If you work out and get some bench in before seeing a girl, Your muscles will be extremely pumped and enlarged, and your face will be leaner because most of your blood is in your muscles. Makes your face and your body look better. Gymcelling is the incels best friend!!! Bare minimum you gain the respect of other men. ALWAYS. SKIP. LEG. DAY. Studies have shown women only care about upper body. Women's attractiveness towards a man increases with a mans PERCEIVED upper body strength. (not actual upper body strength) Bench press IS THE HOLY GRAIL my brothers!

STEP NUMBER TWO: Bronzer MAXXING AND COLOR FRAUD:

EXTREMELY underrated. Applying a bronzer will allow you to look much much more natural and better if done properly. I buy a cheap $3 bronzer. It ascends me at least a good .5 psl in certain situations. I apply it every fuckin morning like James charles. call me whatever you would like, it works. Find a bronzer that works for you, stock up buy in bulk and consoooom. Tip with bronzer, also apply the bronzer to your neck as well, and your ears. you can get the desired color. dont go too dark. use it to take the sharpness off of the natural ginger pale white coloring. As a ginger, its all the SMALL things that add up that ascend you. Use them all to your advantage. MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE A BRONZER THAT DOES NOT HAVE SPARKLES. MOST ARE WOMENS PRODUCTS AND DESIGNED ACCORDINGLY.

STEP NUMBER THREE: HAIR DYING AND COLOR FRAUD: HATMAXXING THEORY

Dying hair works. Many gingers do not have eyebrows. Always use a shade of brown. Black is a cope, it is too dark for any ginger and will not work. use a medium brown that covers ginger undertone well. 7 bucks at walmart. Use brown hair coloring in tandem with bronzer, and Instantly increase color and PSL. HATMAXXING!!! USE HATS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! HATS ARE UNDERRATED! with your newfound dark eyebrows, put on a hat. With bronzer, you will look very good if you have an angular face whatsoever or even if you don't. REMEMBER THE GOAL AS A GINGER IS TO CHEAT YOUR GENETICS. HIDE YOUR SICKLY PALE SKIN AND BRIGHT RED HAIR AT ALL COSTS. INSTANT TURN OFF FOR WOMEN! FRAUD YOUR COLORING AND MOG! want a blackpill? look at riverdale's gingers. The creators of riverdale are very blackpilled on color theory. Dark hair and dark eyebrows are how it's done. TALL DARK WHITE AND HANDSOME = MOGGER

STEP NUMBER 4: STYLEMAXXING AND COLOR FRAUD:

Hrse

Remember this! ALWAYS WEAR JEANS OR pants to cover your legs. ALWAYS! We dont hit leg day. Use tightly fitting clothing once you are gymcelled that really shows how high T you are. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. THE COLOR OF YOUR T-SHIRTS MUST BE DARK!! My best color is BLACK BY FAR. STOCK UP ON BLACK T-SHIRTS, and MOG. Wear light color jeans, or other types of pants with a BLACK t-shirt! some people can pull off flannels and other types of clothing. I keep it simple. I like polo shirts as well. As a ginger our best colors are: Black, Darker greens, and that's pretty much it. Maybe grey on some occasions. White clothes, red clothes, any color of the rainbow? FORGET ABOUT IT! find what works for you just remember to keep it dark. DARK HAIR, DARK SHIRT IS INSANE COLOR COMBO! USE IT! purchase a nice watch and wear it at all times. Even experiment with thugmaxxing and go with a chain, jewelry, whatever you fuckin need to do.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... THE JACK OF ALL TRADES... THE INSTANT ASCENSION... MELANOTAN 2: THE GINGERS CURE TO INCELDOM!!!

A literal get out of jail free card for gingers. There are many threads, i wont go into detail. It literally changes your coloring, it is safe. Using melanotan and some hair dye if even needed, you may as well not even be a ginger anymore.

BOTTOM LINE - IN CONCLUSION:

Some gingers, like myself, have good genetics, but it is masked by a horrible ginger pheno. As you can see, it is VERY SIMPLE to ascend as a ginger. It is the best base for looksmaxing to have this pheno. what do you want if you are going to create a painting, or draw? You want the whitest piece of paper you can have. GINGER can ascend the most in IRL looks, simply by changing bad coloring, into good coloring. WE ARE THE NATURAL BORN CHAMELEONS. CHOOSE YOUR COLOR AND ASCEND THE PSL SCALE. USE TINDER TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. I did not mention tinder, because this is a thread about gingers. Ascend and use tinder.

THINGS TO SEARCH:

Melanotan 2, color theory, eyebrow maxing, castor oil.

Attachments

• dwadwad.jpg
    dwadwad.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 449
  • aawd.jpg
    aawd.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 440
  • aasdsax.jpg
    aasdsax.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 535
  • Screenshot_2020-01-24-12-41-21-875_com.snapchat.android.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 548
  • dwadawdaw.jpg
    dwadawdaw.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 534
  • Image-1 (2).jpg
    Image-1 (2).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 550
  • aasdsax.jpg
    aasdsax.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 462
  • jgsfd.jpg
    jgsfd.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, st.hamudi but 6‘5, plukee and 26 others
Fix the extra attachments on the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5522
NIBBAS OUT HERE GETTING HIS SISTERS ONLYFANS FOR FREE

Attachments

• 1586790019320.png
    1586790019320.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 438
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FootLongDong, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Holy fuck what an ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Just die your hair like Messi theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 3043
IVE DONE IT. I’ve finally done it. I have ascended. If you are ginger, there is massive amounts of hope if the right steps are taken. There is much advice even for non gingers in this guide. LISTEN CLOSELY. THIS THREAD IS A GOLD NUGGET. UNHEARD OF METHODS TO ASCEND.

FROM BETA BUXX:

View attachment 352950

TO ROBUST HIGH T MOGGER:

View attachment 352953
dwadwad.jpg
aawd.jpg
View attachment 353041View attachment 353045

dwadawdaw.jpg

I believe gymcelling is the biggest looksmax. If skinny eat as much as you can, Take vitamin D3 supplements, CREATINE, FISH OIL and eat broccoli, kale, white rice, and quinoa and chicken in mass amounts for testosterone maxxing. Consoom at least 3 scoops of protein powder a day as well. My favorite protein is BPI ISO HD from muscleandstrength.com. muscleandstrength.com is the ultimate supplement shop very cheap prices. when it comes to gymcelling BENCH PRESS is the holy grail!!! If skinny like i was, Your whole upper body will EXPLODE in size! dumbbell bench press or regular bench press, does not matter. BECOME OBSESSED with bench press, you will see your whole upper body blow up and gain insane amounts of muscle. Keep to a diet, and your face will lean out and look better as well. When it comes to diet, eat a lot of greens for high T, avoid high salt foods, Avoid sugar like the plague, even fruits if you can. Avoid refined carbs if you want to reduce face bloat, but it is okay if you have them if you are bulking up. Drink lots of water. Doing these things will remove facial bloat and make you High t. It does take some discipline, Stick to your shit and you will see results. ALSO, BONUS!!! If you work out and get some bench in before seeing a girl, Your muscles will be extremely pumped and enlarged, and your face will be leaner because most of your blood is in your muscles. Makes your face and your body look better. Gymcelling is the incels best friend!!! Bare minimum you gain the respect of other men. ALWAYS. SKIP. LEG. DAY. Studies have shown women only care about upper body. Women's attractiveness towards a man increases with a mans PERCEIVED upper body strength. (not actual upper body strength) Bench press IS THE HOLY GRAIL my brothers!

View attachment 352985

EXTREMELY underrated. Applying a bronzer will allow you to look much much more natural and better if done properly. I buy a cheap $3 bronzer. It ascends me at least a good .5 psl in certain situations. I apply it every fuckin morning like James charles. call me whatever you would like, it works. Find a bronzer that works for you, stock up buy in bulk and consoooom. Tip with bronzer, also apply the bronzer to your neck as well, and your ears. you can get the desired color. dont go too dark. use it to take the sharpness off of the natural ginger pale white coloring. As a ginger, its all the SMALL things that add up that ascend you. Use them all to your advantage. MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE A BRONZER THAT DOES NOT HAVE SPARKLES. MOST ARE WOMENS PRODUCTS AND DESIGNED ACCORDINGLY.

View attachment 352983View attachment 352984View attachment 352991View attachment 352992View attachment 353011

Dying hair works. Many gingers do not have eyebrows. Always use a shade of brown. Black is a cope, it is too dark for any ginger and will not work. use a medium brown that covers ginger undertone well. 7 bucks at walmart. Use brown hair coloring in tandem with bronzer, and Instantly increase color and PSL. HATMAXXING!!! USE HATS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! HATS ARE UNDERRATED! with your newfound dark eyebrows, put on a hat. With bronzer, you will look very good if you have an angular face whatsoever or even if you don't. REMEMBER THE GOAL AS A GINGER IS TO CHEAT YOUR GENETICS. HIDE YOUR SICKLY PALE SKIN AND BRIGHT RED HAIR AT ALL COSTS. INSTANT TURN OFF FOR WOMEN! FRAUD YOUR COLORING AND MOG! want a blackpill? look at riverdale's gingers. The creators of riverdale are very blackpilled on color theory. Dark hair and dark eyebrows are how it's done. TALL DARK WHITE AND HANDSOME = MOGGER

View attachment 353001

Remember this! ALWAYS WEAR JEANS OR pants to cover your legs. ALWAYS! We dont hit leg day. Use tightly fitting clothing once you are gymcelled that really shows how high T you are. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. THE COLOR OF YOUR T-SHIRTS MUST BE DARK!! My best color is BLACK BY FAR. STOCK UP ON BLACK T-SHIRTS, and MOG. Wear light color jeans, or other types of pants with a BLACK t-shirt! some people can pull off flannels and other types of clothing. I keep it simple. I like polo shirts as well. As a ginger our best colors are: Black, Darker greens, and that's pretty much it. Maybe grey on some occasions. White clothes, red clothes, any color of the rainbow? FORGET ABOUT IT! find what works for you just remember to keep it dark. DARK HAIR, DARK SHIRT IS INSANE COLOR COMBO! USE IT! purchase a nice watch and wear it at all times. Even experiment with thugmaxxing and go with a chain, jewelry, whatever you fuckin need to do.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... THE JACK OF ALL TRADES... THE INSTANT ASCENSION... MELANOTAN 2: THE GINGERS CURE TO INCELDOM!!!

View attachment 353008

A literal get out of jail free card for gingers. There are many threads, i wont go into detail. It literally changes your coloring, it is safe. Using melanotan and some hair dye if even needed, you may as well not even be a ginger anymore.

Some gingers, like myself, have good genetics, but it is masked by a horrible ginger pheno. As you can see, it is VERY SIMPLE to ascend as a ginger. It is the best base for looksmaxing to have this pheno. what do you want if you are going to create a painting, or draw? You want the whitest piece of paper you can have. GINGER can ascend the most in IRL looks, simply by changing bad coloring, into good coloring. WE ARE THE NATURAL BORN CHAMELEONS. CHOOSE YOUR COLOR AND ASCEND THE PSL SCALE. USE TINDER TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. I did not mention tinder, because this is a thread about gingers. Ascend and use tinder.

THINGS TO SEARCH:

Good ascension.

But most of it is basic stuff except coloring, which is a nobrainer tho

• +1
you ginger mog me i have only freckle and a orange beard its over for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 206
Good fucking job boyo. Let posters here continue to think gym is cope though. More tinder bitches for the rest of us.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, idkagoodusername and 3 others
You forgot mt2 will colour your hair on its own
yeah bro I'm going to try melanotan 2 this summer. Where did you buy it? Please dm me. Thanks for the morph with the tan BTW.
Boyo you give me so much hope i look almost exactly the same as your before with better lips and better eyes. LIFEFUEL GINGERS ASCEND

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unmoggablegingercel
You forgot mt2 will colour your hair on its own

Boyo you give me so much hope i look almost exactly the same as your before with better lips and better eyes. LIFEFUEL GINGERS ASCEND
ASCEND MY BROTHER! it will take time and discipline but you know it is possible

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 6401
I am curly haired ginger, ginger beard but with thick black eyebrows. Will try MT2 but hairline is my worst failo imo. Also you had good bones in your face to begin with. Nice gymcelling though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Brutal you made me gingersexual

• +1

Stop coping you can't recover from looking like this.
Your genetics are a failo in itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6401
that's not actually him are you trolling? or just retarded

im surprised you have enough brain cells to form that sentence because I know his pfp is from the gingers have a soul video. retardcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6401
I am curly haired ginger, ginger beard but with thick black eyebrows. Will try MT2 but hairline is my worst failo imo. Also you had good bones in your face to begin with. Nice gymcelling though
hat. Max.

• +1
im surprised you have enough brain cells to form that sentence because I know his pfp is from the gingers have a soul video. retardcel.

wtf you cant call me retarded dude
that's messed up im gonna call the police

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6401
mogs me

• +1
ur face is ugly af but u still slay

respect

• +1

FROM BETA BUXX:

View attachment 352950

View attachment 352953
dwadwad.jpg
aawd.jpg

dwadawdaw.jpg

View attachment 352985

View attachment 352983View attachment 352984View attachment 352991View attachment 352992View attachment 353011

View attachment 353001

View attachment 353008

THINGS TO SEARCH:

Ginger is a hair colour just have good bones and nothing else matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Good thread brother nice ascension. I’m half Irish and not quite ginger but pale with light brown hair. I’ve already got the hair dye I just need to stop being a pussy. Also just got melanotan and I’m waiting for the sun to come out. How tall are you bro?

p.s. I’d bury my face so deep in jazmynes ass that I could use her pussy as a respirator

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 6401
Mirin your ascension ngl. Ty for the lifefuel brother.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 6401

FROM BETA BUXX:

View attachment 352950

View attachment 352953
dwadwad.jpg
aawd.jpg

dwadawdaw.jpg

View attachment 352985

View attachment 353001

View attachment 353008

THINGS TO SEARCH:

Had to stop at skip leg day to JFL

S4djBT

• +1
Being ginger is not a hard failo since it can be trivially overcome either with dyes or with MT2. And a good looking ginger is still viably good looking, it's not like being good looking and 5'4.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Biggest change is leanmax which brought out your nice cheekbones

How long did it take you to make those muscle gains

Ugly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose