how to avoid brusies from bs ?

H

hopelet31

Iron
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
3
when I do bs my skin lifts some times I use hammer with towel but it still does how do I avoid brusies
 
  • JFL
Reactions: negative
mabye dont bonesmash
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
when I do bs my skin lifts some times I use hammer with towel but it still does how do I avoid brusies
You can't prevent them bro just put contour and blend well same with tinted sunscreen if thats easier for u
 
'How to kill myself without dying' you fucking retard what do you think bonesmashing is????
 

Similar threads

cashxarti
Replies
1
Views
33
NorthceI
NorthceI
synccc12438
Replies
0
Views
19
synccc12438
synccc12438
snizofrenik
Replies
5
Views
70
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
sub5chudwholikesaot
Replies
0
Views
21
sub5chudwholikesaot
sub5chudwholikesaot
seasonedwb
Blackpill How to bs
Replies
11
Views
128
seasonedwb
seasonedwb

Users who are viewing this thread

  • hopelet31
Back
Top