H
hopelet31
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2026
- Posts
- 7
- Reputation
- 3
when I do bs my skin lifts some times I use hammer with towel but it still does how do I avoid brusies
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I need tomabye dont bonesmash
You can't prevent them bro just put contour and blend well same with tinted sunscreen if thats easier for uwhen I do bs my skin lifts some times I use hammer with towel but it still does how do I avoid brusies
use tinted sunscreen and concealer but they don't work very well once a scab has formedJust cover it nigga
why?I need to
I dont like my appearancewhy?
so your going to give yourself brain damage to cope????I dont like my appearance