How to avoid this look from mewing?

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
Some 13 year old user on here got bad results imo. I wonder what cases it for him. Lack of chin tuck, lack of chewing?

Attachments

• EC524AA6-397C-40C7-A19A-9E0A0E0A128E.jpeg
    EC524AA6-397C-40C7-A19A-9E0A0E0A128E.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2141.MOV
    1.9 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, BongMog, VladimirtheGreat and 9 others
Upper jaw shortening?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Looks like he was jutting like a fucking retard while mewing. Not a good combo. It's like ego lifting in the gym, it looks slightly better temporarily in the beginning but the long term effects are detrimental.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, Chintuck22, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Have a larger cranial capacity.

Some user on here got bad results imo. I wonder what cases it for him. Lack of chin tuck, lack of chewing?
Jfl its genetic his mum has the same profile

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and ChristianChad
Just don't be a pea brained homo erectus bro.
3098140 EC524AA6 397C 40C7 A19A 9E0A0E0A128E

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 28774, VladimirtheGreat and 7 others
Forehead implants?
Yes. That and raise nasal bridge.

You shouldn't try to reduce bone, you should always be increasing mass to get your harmony.

cucks like @StrangerDanger narrow Drago's skull to improve harmony. I lengthen skull instead. Built different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, StrangerDanger and Tasty17
The problem seems to be the distance between his eye and mouth, you fixed that in your morph. I wonder if he should have never mewed.
His eyes and forehead are set back too much. Looks extremely low IQ.

The ideal side profile is straight, everything should be just as forward grown.
Ee2922c28e22b0f991803f4f2f31ad72

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, gymmaxedhorse and Tasty17
Yes. That and raise nasal bridge.

You shouldn't try to reduce bone, you should always be increasing mass to get your harmony.

cucks like @StrangerDanger narrow Drago's skull to improve harmony. I lengthen skull instead. Built different.
Though you also brought his eyes forward which seems to not be possible. Thus I think bone reduction might be his only solution.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
The problem seems to be the distance between his eye and mouth, you fixed that in your morph. I wonder if he should have never mewed.
He was born that way u really think touching ur maxilla with ur tongue causes it to project 10cm away from the rest of ur face?

He was born that way u really think touching ur maxilla with ur tongue causes it to project 10cm away from the rest of ur face?
He said he got it from mewing after 13. I’ve never seen someone born like that.

his maxilla mogs barrett's lmao,too much forward growth of maxilla
3089298 Screenshot 20220924 183053 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gymmaxedhorse, Tasty17 and 1 other person
Though you also brought his eyes forward which seems to not be possible. Thus I think bone reduction might be his only solution.
Here is a more realistic one. It's also better I think
3098140 EC524AA6 397C 40C7 A19A 9E0A0E0A128E1

I moved his lips back a bit, raised nasal bridge and moved forehead forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Tasty17
The user is @gtuktm

You're mixing mogger maxila with tiny brain
small neurocranium and too forward grown maxilla,makes him look like a chimpanzee

• JFL
You're mixing mogger maxila with tiny brain
Bit of both imo. He got both ends of the extreme which makes his face look dragged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Genetics not mewing

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Tasty17
Bit of both imo. He got both ends of the extreme which makes his face look dragged
Yeah. it's dog tier.
Get this done @gtuktm it makes you look 10 times better.
I think he should have his lips moved back first. Then have his nose moved up and then forehead.

• Love it
Rewritr your dna

• JFL
He should have mewed since he was born, maybe his brain (and eyes) would have moved together forward. I wonder if this happens when some bones are fused and others are not.
I doubt that works. He just lacks the brain capacity to hold a jaw that big harmoniously.

He’s the first case I’ve seen in my life where too much forward growth has made someone bad looking.

I doubt that works. He just lacks the brain capacity to hold a jaw that big harmoniously.
I wonder how his father looks like.

• +1
Just shows you that aesthetic comes from the forward growth of the entire face and not just the maxilla.

I wonder how his father looks like.
His mom is supposed to have a similar look right? His dad probably has a small brain capacity as well, otherwise he wouldn't have such a big problem.

His mom is supposed to have a similar look right? His dad probably has a small brain capacity as well, otherwise he wouldn't have such a big problem.
Just marry big brains theory.

• +1
@8PSLcel my SNA is close to 90 degrees too, yet I have an underbite. I wonder if I should get a facemask to pull the maxilla more forward or if it would put me to dogmaxxed territory too. 🤔

• Hmm...
@8PSLcel my SNA is close to 90 degrees too, yet I have an underbite. I wonder if I should get a facemask to pull the maxilla more forward or if it would put me to dogmaxxed territory too. 🤔
SNA? What's that stand for?

How long is your head? From the back to the front.

@8PSLcel I think the best assessment to find out if there is too much maxillary forward growth for the face to hold on harmony, is to draw a line from the forehead down to your chin and to judge from that, what do you think?

• Hmm...
@8PSLcel I think the best assessment to find out if there is too much maxillary forward growth for the face to hold on harmony, is to draw a line from the forehead down to your chin and to judge from that, what do you think?

8471common facial angle

• +1
SNA? What's that stand for?

How long is your head? From the back to the front.
I DMed you some side profile pics from me.

SNA: the angle between the sella/nasion plane and the nasion/A plane (normal value at the end of growth 82 ± 2°). This angle assesses the antero-posterior position of the maxilla relative to the upper cranial structures.

• +1
I DMed you some side profile pics from me.

SNA: the angle between the sella/nasion plane and the nasion/A plane (normal value at the end of growth 82 ± 2°). This angle assesses the antero-posterior position of the maxilla relative to the upper cranial structures.
I see.

Yeah man, sloped forehead is not good. It puts you into risk to get such a look.
Your jaw and nose seem like the right length. I don't think you'll need any surgery for that.

• Love it
I hope so, otherwise I’m not buying my children chewing gum and glue their tongue down.
Bruh, it is all genetics, just avoid mouth breathing, even mouth breather from here has good jaw

• +1