How to be popular and have girls love your personality

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
A lot of the forum seems to not understand social circle maxxing and social dynamics as a whole.
Having a good social life, and other people care about you is one of the key pillars to having a happy life.

This is long but if you are someone who : - Only has a few friends / or no close friends
- You have no female friends
- You are introverted or autistic
- Don't have a HTN+ face to just carry you in life

Then this could really help you if you apply it to your real life

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the essential ingredients to being 'NT' & popular is being high in agreeableness + being low in neuroticism

Thinking about how the other person is feeling and then responding in ways that are not geared towards reality but instead geared towards making the other person feel good about themselves is a key life skill.

It's free to give someone good feelings and in return they will gift you with favours , loyalty and social status.

Of course, this sort of thinking comes much more naturally to the more socially inclined gender, women.
And I'm certain any data of personality tests will show woman as far more agreeable on average than men.

Being agreeable means sometimes letting shit slide, that would make a more alpha red piller chimp out
It means going out of your way to be conscious of how others are feeling, making sure people are not feeling excluded from the group, making sure people feel heard and valued etc.

This doesn't really fit with the tough alpha masculinity men are usually bombarded with, and is associated with women which is why i think people here calling it the feminine brain and calling autistic behaviour super masculine.

Which btw is funny as fuck because autistic people are neurotic as fuck and being low in neuroticism is a key trait to being seen as manly be women.
Girls can afford to be neurotic and worry about stupid shit, but if you ever show that side of you to a woman she will think you're weak.

When talking to a girl, the "more masculine brain" dude is going to be results focused and tunnel vision on the result her wants, her having sex with him. Plus depending on his aspieness/neuroticism he will have all sorts of weird thoughts clouding up his mind at the same time. If this type of guy doesn't get the result he wants, sex, from the girl he might not even ever speak to her again

The "more feminine brain" dude when talking to a girl is going to be focused on making her feel comfortable, conscious of if she is having fun and tunnel vision on just being likeable. These guys will smile way more, they will listen to what she is actually saying more rather than waiting for their turn to speak, they will be more open with their gestures etc and being low in neuroticism they will appear calm, instead of nervous or creepy.

One guy is bringing positive energy or as girls like to call it "good vibes" so even if she doesnt like your looks, or for any reason doesnt want to hook up. Its still a win because she likes you as a person now.

I would describe what you want to be as Benevolent Masculinity you try to raise people up and be get them to be loyal to you.
however of course the issue with this is you could look too soft, if you don't bitchslap people down when they try to test you.

But heres the beauty of it. Because you have been fostering relationships with both men and women and have been considerate to their feelings, you are a person they like being around because you never bitch and moan about life and always make them feel better about themselves and less insecure.

When someone does try to test you, the entire social group will rally your defence so you don't even need to do anything. There's no bigger mog in life than the entire group telling you they all prefer someone else to you.

Frat bros in college are the opposite of feminine brain, yet they are the textbook definition of NTmaxxing

So i used to hang around with the UK equivalent of frat bros all the time.
While yes, you're correct they can form deep deep bonds with the boys
and in a party scene like unis their behaviour is acceptable and so they can succeed socially.

However, Frat guys who don't have high agreeableness and low neuroticism will struggle in social situations that aren't a house party.

These are the ones that are seen as douchebags and girls see them as having a shitty personality.
They can hook up at uni sure, but no quality girl will date these guys.

Of course there are Frat boy type who do have high agreeableness and low neuroticism, and these guys are seen by the girls as "not being like those other guys" or "one of the good ones"
They tend to end up at the top of the hierarchy of guys since they are the ones with extended females in their social circle and can bring chicks to a party.

Also once out of the uni binge drinking culture these guys leave the other frat guys in the dust because they can adapt to differing social situations. You'll see this as you get older and societal expectations change.

Society is built around women and their needs so acting more like this will not only get you friends but also mean by virtue of girls now thinking you have "good vibes" that you will be able to get girls that normally would never have considered you due to your looks level

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, KLESUM, Deleted member 32954 and 68 others
Read every word

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KLESUM, Colinmoggs, zelkxd and 17 others
tagging

@Indo_Chad @MakinItHappenReturn @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @Zer0/∞ @House Lannister @Vain786 @pretty boy @justinzayn @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Niko69

Apologies to anyone i missed

Also @Preston if it can be moved to BOB since i think its useful especially for the younger users, i would appreciate it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TeenAscender, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
BOB immediately @Kingkellz

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Indo_Chad
it's just aura tbh

• +1
Reactions: patrician
A lot of the forum seems to not understand social circle maxxing and social dynamics as a whole.
Having a good social life, and other people care about you is one of the key pillars to having a happy life.

This is long but if you are someone who : - Only has a few friends / or no close friends

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the essential ingredients to being 'NT' & popular is being high in agreeableness + being low in neuroticism

Thinking about how the other person is feeling and then responding in ways that are not geared towards reality but instead geared towards making the other person feel good about themselves is a key life skill.

It's free to give someone good feelings and in return they will gift you with favours , loyalty and social status.

Of course, this sort of thinking comes much more naturally to the more socially inclined gender, women.
And I'm certain any data of personality tests will show woman as far more agreeable on average than men.

Being agreeable means sometimes letting shit slide, that would make a more alpha red piller chimp out
It means going out of your way to be conscious of how others are feeling, making sure people are not feeling excluded from the group, making sure people feel heard and valued etc.

This doesn't really fit with the tough alpha masculinity men are usually bombarded with, and is associated with women which is why i think people here calling it the feminine brain and calling autistic behaviour super masculine.

Which btw is funny as fuck because autistic people are neurotic as fuck and being low in neuroticism is a key trait to being seen as manly be women.
Girls can afford to be neurotic and worry about stupid shit, but if you ever show that side of you to a woman she will think you're weak.

When talking to a girl, the "more masculine brain" dude is going to be results focused and tunnel vision on the result her wants, her having sex with him. Plus depending on his aspieness/neuroticism he will have all sorts of weird thoughts clouding up his mind at the same time. If this type of guy doesn't get the result he wants, sex, from the girl he might not even ever speak to her again

The "more feminine brain" dude when talking to a girl is going to be focused on making her feel comfortable, conscious of if she is having fun and tunnel vision on just being likeable. These guys will smile way more, they will listen to what she is actually saying more rather than waiting for their turn to speak, they will be more open with their gestures etc and being low in neuroticism they will appear calm, instead of nervous or creepy.

One guy is bringing positive energy or as girls like to call it "good vibes" so even if she doesnt like your looks, or for any reason doesnt want to hook up. Its still a win because she likes you as a person now.

I would describe what you want to be as Benevolent Masculinity you try to raise people up and be get them to be loyal to you.
however of course the issue with this is you could look too soft, if you don't bitchslap people down when they try to test you.

But heres the beauty of it. Because you have been fostering relationships with both men and women and have been considerate to their feelings, you are a person they like being around because you never bitch and moan about life and always make them feel better about themselves and less insecure.

When someone does try to test you, the entire social group will rally your defence so you don't even need to do anything. There's no bigger mog in life than the entire group telling you they all prefer someone else to you.

and in a party scene like unis their behaviour is acceptable and so they can succeed socially.

However, Frat guys who don't have high agreeableness and low neuroticism will struggle in social situations that aren't a house party.

These are the ones that are seen as douchebags and girls see them as having a shitty personality.

Of course there are Frat boy type who do have high agreeableness and low neuroticism, and these guys are seen by the girls as "not being like those other guys" or "one of the good ones"
They tend to end up at the top of the hierarchy of guys since they are the ones with extended females in their social circle and can bring chicks to a party.

Also once out of the uni binge drinking culture these guys leave the other frat guys in the dust because they can adapt to differing social situations. You'll see this as you get older and societal expectations change.

Society is built around women and their needs so acting more like this will not only get you friends but also mean by virtue of girls now thinking you have "good vibes" that you will be able to get girls that normally would never have considered you due to your looks level
Big if true

I have high agreeableness and low-average neuroticsm, but very high introversion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, eduardkoopman and isis_Bleach
great read

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Ken
TLDR; Just Don't Be Autistic Bro!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 14693, EverythingCel133 and 13 others
I have high agreeableness and low-average neuroticsm, but very high introversion.
I was similar, and for me it was just exposure therapy that got rid of my introversion.

Exposure therapy = just forcing myself to be more social

Introversion is a very bad trait for a man to have

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TheMewingBBC, totalretard and 6 others
And how does this help my 8 tinder matches in the first hour on a new account exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Frankiks2, Gladiator and 2 others
No popularity for my NPD

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, St.TikTokcel and isis_Bleach
bruh u shud NOT be agreeable

bad advice on that part. thats for soyboy prey cucks only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Pikabro, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
I was similar, and for me it was just exposure therapy that got rid of my introversion.

Exposure therapy = just forcing myself to be more social

Introversion is a very bad trait for a man to have
TLDR; Just Don't Be Autistic Bro!

Whatever you do, never have a mentality like zero

Putting yourself out there is uncomfortable, you risk being judged by people
Its not fun for anyone but the most naturally extroverted, but regardless , you have to practice it to get good.

Guys like him don't understand growth mindset and that tomorrow you can be a better version of yourself than today.

Imagine you were genetically shit at math or reading, you wouldn't just accept it since these are essential to living a normal fulfilling life. You would have to work harder at it then others sure, but what choice do you have? you have to build the basic math and reading skills to be able to function in society.

Its the same thing here. I also grew up in an Asian household with heavy emphasis on academics.
I was also introverted when i was younger in school, but i wanted to be like those guys who got girls, the cool guys, the guys other guys respected, so i made a fucking effort.

Don't be defeatist like these guys.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, zyMOGenic, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
I don't want to do that. Fuck normies they are NPCs. Sigmamax or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
bruh u shud NOT be agreeable

bad advice on that part. thats for soyboy prey cucks only

I just wrote an entire essay on what redpill alphas have shit social skills and no one likes them

Real men exude quiet confidence, the are comfortable in their own skin and who they are.

These redpill coaches only teach you to come across as overcompensating insecure guys because thats what they themselves are.
Case in point, Fresh and Fit.

These guys deep down believe they are conning women into being with them because not even they believe they are good partners that any women would be lucky to have in her life because they don't like themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, TsarTsar444, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
The summ it up, just become a cuck to get validation and acceptance from other ppl specially women
If you’re like that naturally it’s nothing wrong but if you have to force yourself to be like that it’s just pathetic bc the reason behind it isn’t genuine, it’s just a fake persona

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, rrrrrr8526, Pikabro and 5 others
Whatever you do, never have a mentality like zero

Putting yourself out there is uncomfortable, you risk being judged by people
Its not fun for anyone but the most naturally extroverted, but regardless , you have to practice it to get good.

Guys like him don't understand growth mindset and that tomorrow you can be a better version of yourself than today.

Imagine you were genetically shit at math or reading, you wouldn't just accept it since these are essential to living a normal fulfilling life. You would have to work harder at it then others sure, but what choice do you have? you have to build the basic math and reading skills to be able to function in society.

Its the same thing here. I also grew up in an Asian household with heavy emphasis on academics.
I was also introverted when i was younger in school, but i wanted to be like those guys who got girls, the cool guys, the guys other guys respected, so i made a fucking effort.

Don't be defeatist like these guys.
No NTmaxxing for Autism, retard. Non NT = Death Sentence!

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@youknowmejdb/video/7140037516706581765

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and noodlelover
If you have to read all that to make friends, don't even try it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, liluzivert, Pikabro and 12 others
I just wrote an entire essay on what redpill alphas have shit social skills and no one likes them

Real men exude quiet confidence, the are comfortable in their own skin and who they are.

These redpill coaches only teach you to come across as overcompensating insecure guys because thats what they themselves are.
Case in point, Fresh and Fit.

These guys deep down believe they are conning women into being with them because not even they believe they are good partners that any women would be lucky to have in her life because they don't like themselves.

Where's your redpill Alpha thread?

The summ it up, just become a cuck to get validation and acceptance from other ppl specially women
If you’re like that naturally it’s nothing wrong but if you have to force yourself to be like that it’s just pathetic bc the reason behind it isn’t genuine, it’s just a fake persona

People fake parts of their persona to appear more confident or conscientious than they really are to get ahead in life all the time.

You'll be standing on the side of the dancefloor ogling chicks who will never give you the time of day.

While someone who does this will have people coming up to them and saying hi in the club, they will have social proof and will be dancing with a group off friends while you watch from the side-lines.

This all should be water, but too many young people are socially inept.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kingcel32, Ken and 2 others
As a sub chad male you need to have approval of your tribe in order to survive, so they can defend you when you're attacked. Not being a follower means certain doom due to your weak genetics. You have to conform and not make women upset to make up for your sub chad looks. Stay in line beta !

If anything this has reinforced the importance of looks.

I'd like to see a pack of hyenas rally against tall , robust , terminator skulled men like Tyler Maher or @averagejoe. This is only a problem that sub chads need to worry about.

TLDR : Sub chads (Betas) need to stay in line and conform to the trends and social norms as to not upset the pack (especially women). Chads (Alphas) make the trends and do whatever they want. By virtue of their good looks the women will follow - creative mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Daniel Plainview, litaz and 8 others
People fake parts of their persona to appear more confident or conscientious than they really are to get ahead in life all the time.

You'll be standing on the side of the dancefloor ogling chicks who will never give you the time of day.

While someone who does this will have people coming up to them and saying hi in the club, they will have social proof and will be dancing with a group off friends while you watch from the side-lines.

Bro, don't listen to haters. You seem like you have alot of social experience as everything you write is exactly how I have experienced things as well as how social dynamics work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Daniel Plainview, Truecel14 and 3 others

You proved my point, you cuck yourself for social acceptance. If you’re willing to play that persona just so you get a few more slays and validation from a bunch of random ppl than it’s actually sad, you will see that clown every morning in the mirror
If you do it because that’s how you are as a person and is genuine than I’m happy for you and it explains your positive interactions and experiences

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and rrrrrr8526
Bro, don't listen to haters. You seem like you have alot of social experience as everything you write is exactly how I have experienced things as well as how social dynamics work
Nobody is hating on nobody, I just pointed out that being like op said wouldn’t work for some of the people since the personality doesn’t match with your actions

• +1
Reactions: rrrrrr8526 and rand anon
delivered by a curry :soy::soy::soy:

what a mogger

learn you cunts

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Looks Forever, Chintuck22 and 2 others
And how to be more agreeable and less neurotic?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

While I agree with everything you've said I will raise one point and that is that a cynic would say that you are telling unattractive to average looking men to use the 'friend-zone' as a potential backdoor access to poom poom and while this may have worked for you, it might only mean it works for the at least somewhat reasonably attractive and taller guy.

You even said you were well-known because you were the only attractive Indian in the uni and that gave you a major boost in SMV and I think based on your photographs, even though you added a slight remini filter to smooth the skin out, it is clear to see that you are in the top 10% for Indian looking men and are pretty much seen as 6ft at 5'11.

Ive seen super pro social dudes that were flat 5s and 5'7-5'9 not get much despite all their social efforts and high in agreeableness.

At the same time based on my own experience I can vouch for what you've said to some level of extent as at Uni the friend-zone was the backdoor to sex for me on at least 4 occasions. I was stunned in-particular by one as honestly never saw it coming. All it took was me to joke about coming over to play strip-poker with the boys and within a week I was being urged over to come & stay the night lol.

But here's the thing. Outside of Uni does the friend-zone as a means to getting easy backdoor sex work?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Truecel14, litaz and 3 others
This thread is simply cope, all that matters is that you win, popularity? personality? Those all go to whoever wins, never those who lose

• +1
Reactions: Looks Forever
This thread is simply cope, all that matters is that you win, popularity? personality? Those all go to whoever wins, never those who lose

3091764 190adbd8d0ac13310e014a2ecc4fd737

dnrd

goofymaxx or rope

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Daniel Plainview, Doctor Faust and 4 others
Stopped reading after the last sentence.

Very good general advice. Being likeable and uplifting is essential for any social interaction.

This is just absolute basics yet people here can't even accept that. People do really crave to be special, even when that means autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Niki9911, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Will

Will give this a good read later bro

Can already tell its a banger haha

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Literally this

I usually try to make others feel a part of the group etc

And yeah defo it's about letting the ither person hear what they wanna heat eg, stroke their ego, offer things they may need sometimes, hook them up with contacts for a service they require etc

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, HinnieVacker, Kingcel32 and 3 others
it's seriously bothering me i don't wanna act like faggot and in same time i dont wanna feel lonely

people avoid being my school partner in labs becuz im too intimidating but i legit can't fake it to change myself. how the fuck can i act faggy when i was homeless with brutal ptsd. normies wouldn't understand these stuf.

and by the way i got more friends when i acted as my true dark triad evil self when i was junkie. now me having discipline has cucked my true personality to death.

be yourself bros. good thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Making friend in uni is easy. Making friends in the real world is not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20379 and 2 others
great thread

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
While I agree with everything you've said I will raise one point and that is that a cynic would say that you are telling unattractive to average looking men to use the 'friend-zone' as a potential backdoor access to poom poom and while this may have worked for you, it might only mean it works for the at least somewhat reasonably attractive and taller guy.
Sub HTN Guys
So for Sub HTN Guys the current dating climate is the roughest its ever been.
If you're MTN normie face and below, you're main avenues are be born tall, be born white or gymmaxx
and even then you will struggle against the HTN+ guys.

While of course being less attractive will mean girls are way less likely to want to hook up or even date you.
I do believe that if you were to follow my points here, you would have a much larger social circle than you would have naturally had , which means any girl who associates with you is far less likely to get clowned on by her friends since you are somewhat popular at least.

Also i think that if you seem like a decent, fun & confident guy you would get girls who would usually overlook you due to your looks, they would now consider you as a potential boyfriend option. And for most MTN and below guys their main goal should be aiming to get a good LTR rather than trying to become tinder slayers where they have to compete with top tier guys, you would always be fighting for the scraps in that situation.

The FriendZone

So i'm not one of those people who believes guys and girls can't be friends.
I don't want to fuck my female friends, they provide other useful social benefits to have around

I'm not advocating to go and do favours for some chick who gives no fucks about you.

While yes you should try to get into the habit of thinking about what the other persons wants and how to get them on your side etc.
Your main aim is to try to come across a confident, fun and cool person to be around.
So you go around making friends, and you would prioritise the most useful to you, so other good looking and social guy are great because being around them not only can you watch how they do it but you also get invited way more places and girls think its a falio if you friends are dweebs.

Of course the main group you want to be making friends with is girls.

So in this situation redpillers/alpha male types would go straight up to the hot girl, be overly pushy and sexual and get their ass rejected if not chad.

What i'm saying is if you focus on being a fun and positive to be around as possible and you treat women nicely , even ugly women you will have more success.
So i would keep my cards close to my chest and not just outwardly let a girl you just met know you want to fuck her, because that seems desperate. You just make yourself seem appealing by looking as good as you physically can and acting as "NT" as you possibly can, for the girls you want to fuck you should flirt but never make it too overt, leave plausible deniability that you were just being friendly. This way if she doesn't reciprocate interest you didn't get rejected.

This should be water, like checking if a girl is comfortable with your physical touch before going in for a kiss to prevent awkward situations
Girls use the strategy well, and you can just steal it and adapt it against them because most guy can't hide their desperation.

So we have some girls who might reciprocate interest that you can hook up with.
But what about all the other girls who didn't show you interest, and even the ugly girls i said you should be nice to ?
Well these girls operate as your passport into more female social groups.

If you have no female friends you are forced to rely on picking up girls at clubs, OLD or fucking PUA.

Of course the hotter girls you can get as your friends the better since even having them around you and being able to bring them along to parties with you will increase you social standing with the other top lads you're also trying to impress.

But lookism affects women too, so having more plain female friends has the advantages of, less competition since guys aint really talking to them like that plus they are way more likely than hotter girls to feel almost indebted towards you and will be more loyal since they receive less positive reinforcement than hot girls.

But these female friends will give you social proof and knowing them will provide you with endless opportunities to meet other girls. Even something as simple as you stop to say hello to the one chick you kinda know and now you can get introduced to all these others girls shes hanging with that you didn't know.

Getting to girls this way is obviously vastly superior to just cold approaching in clubs.
and IMO is even better advice for MTN/HTN guys since chad can just cold approach anyway.

So in terms of the "friendzone" you aren't supposed to be these girls simp you're just an guy she kinda knows.

Your close friend group should be made of the highest tier guys you can get.

Also for some of the less experienced people just having a female friend and being around her should help them understand women a little better.

You even said you were well-known because you were the only attractive Indian in the uni and that gave you a major boost in SMV and I think based on your photographs, even though you added a slight remini filter to smooth the skin out, it is clear to see that you are in the top 10% for Indian looking men and are pretty much seen as 6ft at 5'11.

Ive seen super pro social dudes that were flat 5s and 5'7-5'9 not get much despite all their social efforts and high in agreeableness.

Yeah, i admit i can only theorise about what a shorter guy should do since i've never been short.

My uni experience also showed me the other side of racetax.
I was in an almost entirely white environment, so this ends up working in your favour since you are much more memorable when people even meet you once at a party, and there's lots of white chads but there's like very few if any ethnic ones so alot of girls just get funnelled towards you in that situation.

At the same time based on my own experience I can vouch for what you've said to some level of extent as at Uni the friend-zone was the backdoor to sex for me on at least 4 occasions. I was stunned in-particular by one as honestly never saw it coming. All it took was me to joke about coming over to play strip-poker with the boys and within a week I was being urged over to come & stay the night lol.

Low inhib = Low neuroticism.
if you were overly in your mind and overthinking everything you wouldn't have been able to do this.
Just approach will increase your chances as long as you are at least higher tier MTN overall.

But here's the thing. Outside of Uni does the friend-zone as a means to getting easy backdoor sex work?

Using it in real life

i wouldn't characterise it as using the friend zone, you're not like talking to this girl endlessly and waiting for one day where you make your move. its more using girls to introduce you to more girls and to get them to vouch for you.

One real life recent example, this overweight LTB chick who was pretty cool personality, she was initiating a lot of convos with me out of the blue so I know that she wants to hook up.

But instead of doing what some people here might do and just reject her, i just enjoy her company strictly platonically.
However, i make sure that i make it ambiguous to her so she thinks she has a chance.
She then invites me to her birthday party.
I get introduced to all her friends, at the party there's like 1 hot chick , 1 decent chick and others all mid or below.

So instead of just paying attention to the hot one, which would annoy all her other friends, i focus on just being the center on attention, telling stories, being animated, bringing hype to the party basically.
This way all the friends have a good impression on me.

Also in this situation there are of course other guys at the party, but I'm not going to go out my way to include them.

It sounds bad but you only really help someone when there's a possible benefit to you. Its natural, altruism vs egoism or some other bullshit psychology principle.

I made sure to try and monopolise as much of the girls attention, and of course as the night progresses and you've laid the foundation work, you are now in with everyone, so you can find moments to try and build a flirty connection with the hot girl and i did and fucked the hot friend of the LTB who invited me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, infini, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Nice essay bro but how do you apply it in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, noodlelover, rand anon and 1 other person
The story of @IwantToLooksMaxx.
NT > Looks :feelswhy: @stevielake
This has to be one of the most retarded bluepilled threads i've read, and that's saying a lot.

Don't ever tag me in a thread made by op ever again. Or do. I really don't care since he'll now land on my ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, Danish_Retard, isis_Bleach and 2 others
Sleep is essential but whenever I don't sleep enough I'm a creepy half-asleep zombie with shit undereyes and when I do sleep I act like I'm on cocaine literally zero in-between

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
The ape that reads this whole guide

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
No way i am doing this
The reason i do looksmaxxing and work hard in my other studies is because i disdain the normie behaviour, the normie pack and its shit staining self destructive behavioral sink rules and now you tell me to just accept these motherfuckers?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129
No popularity for my NPD
npd is the opposite of what he said to do all u do is try to prove ur better than everyonie but tbh ion think u have it

And how to be more agreeable and less neurotic?
that's the thing, you can't unless ur naturally inclined too. This thread just broke down what being NT is, but there is no solution to become NT

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard