How to be popular and have girls love your personality

I do all of this but it does not work

Youre a fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891 and GetShrekt
I'm so fcked then
You really don't need friends. Books, movies, games, lot's of things can keep you entertained and engaged. As far as getting girls, it takes effort and it's not easy but all you have to do:

1) Acquire Money. Start your own business, and make it successful. Ensure you can manage it online.
2) Looks Max, as much as possible. Surgery if it will help.
2) Move to a 3rd world country, one with very low income
3) Move to a small remote village within that country. Ideally one without internet, but setup satellite internet, solar generators, back-up generators and everything else you need. No internet is important, otherwise the girls will be on tinder and it will be over. Get armed security if needed.
4) Throw extravagant parties and invite every one in the village. To do this you can put invitation slips on all the doors, hang fliers, and tell people.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, RichardSpencel and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You really don't need friends. Books, movies, games, lot's of things can keep you entertained and engaged. As far as getting girls, it takes effort and it's not easy but all you have to do:

1) Acquire Money. Start your own business, and make it successful. Ensure you can manage it online.
2) Looks Max, as much as possible. Surgery if it will help.
2) Move to a 3rd world country, one with very low income

3) Move to a small remote village within that country. Ideally one without internet, but setup satellite internet, solar generators, back-up generators and everything else you need. No internet is important, otherwise the girls will be on tinder and it will be over. Get armed security if needed.

4) Throw extravagant parties and invite every one in the village. To do this you can put invitation slips on all the doors, hang fliers, and tell people.

Guys will write shit like this completely seriously and then say NT doesn't matter :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Guys will write shit like this completely seriously and then say NT doesn't matter :rolleyes:
I never said NT doesn't matter. Not being too weird helps.

rs_1024x759-220812143915-1024-90-day-fiance-happily-ever.jpg

But even socially retarded no neck guys like this can get girls.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
although this can apply to some youngcel if you are past your teenage years you have not these chances anymore therefore either you looksmaxx enough to dating apps where you find women even more slutty and trashy than the average woman in 2022 or you accept lifelong inceldom rotting basically

I wish I could say I DNR but I actually read every word jfl.

Anyways nigger OP you said that you should hang around with the highest status guys but wouldn’t that just lead to you getting MOGGED relentlessly? You’ll be talking to a foid and she’ll notice your HTN friend, ogre

Anyways nigger OP you said that you should hang around with the highest status guys but wouldn’t that just lead to you getting MOGGED relentlessly? You’ll be talking to a foid and she’ll notice your HTN friend, ogre

For like the top popular male friend groups.
It will be almost exclusively HTN+guys. Hot people tend to have hot friends
But there will always be some NTmaxxed MTN's who hang out with them too.

Mogging is not something to worry about as long as the other guy is working a different niche.
It he's just like a better version of you, yes thats brutal but you just gotta try not to be standing next to each other with chicks.
You still need the approval of other popular people to maintain your status.

If you like LTN, the of course it's not feasible to really join the "popular kids"
but you can still join the majority of social groups who makes up the big middle.
In Uni this is easy mode because so many societies and formal structures to help you make friends

1. Pass her looks threshold/Be her type

2. Compliment each other's attachment styles/Resonate with each other's insecurities/Complete each other

3. Don't make her feel bad