How to become a Man and free yourself from society

just go contrarian theory, good thread op. fuck society, we're meant to conquest

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
you are surface lvl based. You arent taking this seriously i can tell.
exceptional people do exceptional things.
I know for a fact you are not doing exceptional things.
stop posting on here and actually develop your person because you are the only one you are sure is actually perceiving reality.
for all you know we could all be fucking unconscious organisms just going through the motions in your customized perspective reality.
stop appealing to the losers here and go out and do great things, embarrass yourself, do everything you fear, and fail many, many times.
be honest to urself and remove all the inhibitions you put on yourself by experiencing them EVERY DAY.
Life is a game and you are the main character.
Be extremely selfish, because you only have yourself and you will always live with yourself until you die.
you are going to fucking die.
The saddest thing you could ever experience in life is to ask yourself moments before your death,
Who could I have been if i went all in?
what could I have accomplished if I didnt listen to my limiting thoughts?
you will ask yourself all these questions but can never find the answer EVER EVRR AGAIN.
just thinking about all the regret you"ll have on your deathbed if you continue your loser path of mediocrity should bring tears to your eyes.
Your body will die because it cant maintain homeostasis,
but YOU, YOUR SOUL WILL DIE OF REGRET
too bad i was being a lazy fuck coward that bent over for fear, inhibitions, feelings, and limiting beliefs.
What stopped me?
my stupid head

this is my last posting on this really disgusting site.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Need2Ascend and Highrise
poonkiller9000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth and BigBoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
1579918459079.png

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
you are surface lvl based. You arent taking this seriously i can tell.
exceptional people do exceptional things.
I know for a fact you are not doing exceptional things.
stop posting on here and actually develop your person because you are the only one you are sure is actually perceiving reality.
for all you know we could all be fucking unconscious organisms just going through the motions in your customized perspective reality.
stop appealing to the losers here and go out and do great things, embarrass yourself, do everything you fear, and fail many, many times.
be honest to urself and remove all the inhibitions you put on yourself by experiencing them EVERY DAY.
Life is a game and you are the main character.
Be extremely selfish, because you only have yourself and you will always live with yourself until you die.
you are going to fucking die.
The saddest thing you could ever experience in life is to ask yourself moments before your death,
Who could I have been if i went all in?
what could I have accomplished if I didnt listen to my limiting thoughts?
you will ask yourself all these questions but can never find the answer EVER EVRR AGAIN.
just thinking about all the regret you"ll have on your deathbed if you continue your loser path of mediocrity should bring tears to your eyes.
Your body will die because it cant maintain homeostasis,
but YOU, YOUR SOUL WILL DIE OF REGRET
too bad i was being a lazy fuck coward that bent over for fear, inhibitions, feelings, and limiting beliefs.
What stopped me?
my stupid head

this is my last posting on this really disgusting site.
the ironic of this post hurts my head. if you i see you post here again... jfl... the irony would be ten fold

In short, civilization (and the modern man) is fucked.

We are more connected than ever, yet we are killing ourselves, developing mental illnesses, and being lied to more than ever before. Any cliche should be examined. In fact, I have found that the very OPPOSITE of what the cliche is, is the “truth.” Society has been lying to us for long enough. We already know why... weak minded men are easier to control than high testosterone, assertive, men. Civilization is a team game. That is why we punish those who “act out” and have cliches about team work, helping your neighbors, etc.

For the most part, your destiny is already set by the time you come out of your mother. There is only so much you can do to alter it, but you can, in-fact, alter it for the better. You need to understand and internalize how and why society controls you so you can free yourself and become a Man.

The modern man is a cuck. The modern “man” is overweight, weak-minded, low testosterone, slack jawed, and would do anything to get attention from women. Society has programmed men to become dumber and less aggressive because, individuality, man is why we have technology, why I can type this and it will reach hundreds of people, why I can see what’s going on in Asia, or wherever. The individual man is why we are here today. Men like Elon Musk, Nikkola Tesla, Steve Jobs, and many others are ajd were free thinkers. Yes, they are geniuses, but they all these creators and innovators share one thing in common. They do not care about what others think about them. They did what THEY thought was right. They did what THEY wanted to. THEY took control of the situation. THEY were assertive in what they wanted (maybe not Tesla, but you get the point).

What are we seeing in society today? We are seeing men who are the opposite of this. They shut down when questioned, they are scared of other’s opinions, they are scared of being different. Man is supposed to be the complete OPPOSITE of what society is telling you to be.

Look at nature. Humans are animals. We are no different from other animals expect we have a conscience and ego. Look around us. You will notice that women are gaining power. You will notice man is weak. Everything is flipped. Up is down. The sky is red. The grass is blue. Woman is not supposed to be above man. Woman are naturally subordinates to man. Don’t believe me? :feelshah: Look at the male suicide rates (1). Look at kids raised in single parent households (2). Look at the amount of mass shootings (3).

Male suicide rates are raising because men need something to work towards in life. A broken man will get a partner and he will turn his life around. He is motivated by a woman’s love and affection and building a family. Have his wife divorce him, take half his money, his kids taken away, he is nothing.

Kids being raised in single households are a direct correlation to raise in social media, birth control, and online dating. Only 50% of kids are raised in a household where both parents are together. This is a disgrace. Kids are being raised with broken childhoods, misdirected, and worse of all, being raised that they cannot trust the other sex (with the shattered idea of “love” and trust that parents are supposed to provide their children).

Mass shootings. Very simple to understand these. You have (ugly) males who get no female attention, in short. This causes them to lash out. They need to be remembered for something. They need a purpose. They need a motive to life. They see all the girls and boys hooking up and partying every weekend. Depression, anger, spite, sadness brew in him. He needs to do something about it. He is sick of being treated like trash. He needs revenge. He needs to show the world to not fuck with him. He will be praised as a hero when he goes ER from all the others who share the same pain as him. The act is committed and we wonder why he did such a thing. The root cause of most mass shooting is lack of female validation and being ugly.

Of course, these are only a few effects of what happens when women are given power and authority over man, and more importantly, when men are pushed down. You have a dysfunctional civilization. The way society is formed today, it is meant to keep you at low testosterone levels, weak-minded, and scared. Like I said above, everything is flipped. The pendulum has swung too far left.

You will never be happy in a society like this (hence male depression and suicide sky-rising). You will held down. Women will tell you how to do, women will and do have power over you. She can say that you raped her and your social status will plummet, you will most likely be fired, you will lose friends. And you don’t even have to be guilty, just accused. The average woman has ten times the amount of authority and power more the common man. She gets validated everyday both IRL and online, her ego is massive, she thinks she deserves a 8/10 male when she is a 3/10. She can ruin your life by simply going to the police station and saying “PretyBoi raped me”. And look where it landed us jfl.

Men are superior to woman in every sense of the way. Name me an occupation that women preform better in than men. Nature intended men to rule over women. On average, men are smarter and stronger. Women will blindly follow the man of their dreams and claim they’re “listening to their heart”. There is nothing wrong with this, it is good that woman follow man because he will (hopefully) support her and start a family together.

———
Men need to reclaim their power. Society will do everything to keep you down, but if you want to be successful you need to do what you want to do. Man is independent. Woman is dependent. Every one of you is a man. Individually, you are meant to lead, conquer, and dominate. That is what a “man” does. Society has done a very successful job at emasculating men. Do exactly the opposite of what society tells you. Everything is reversed. If you want to be a man you need to forget what you were taught as a child and teenager, or even adult. You need to discover yourself.

JFL at conforming to societal standards.
JFL at letting a woman have power over you.
JFL at having low testosterone.
JFL at society trying to hold you back.
JFL at men being simps.
JFL at not being the best version of yourself.
JFL at being a little faggot and folding like a chair.

GO WORK OUT. GO PIN TEST. GO GET YOUR HORMONAL PROFILE TESTED. YOU WERE MEANT TO CONQUER AND DOMINATE OTHERS. YOU WERE MEANT TO BE ASSERTIVE. YOU WERE MEANT TO EXPLORE YOURSELF. FOLLOWING THE HERD IS WHAT WOMEN DO. YOU ARE A MAN. FUCK EVERY 250NG/DL “MAN” TRYING TO HOLD YOU DOWN. GO MAKE YOUR OWN OPPORTUNITIES. OWN YOUR LIFE AND BE CONTENT WITH CHASING YOUR IDEAL SELF.

Shoutout to @LookistWorld for being based as fuck.
Shoutout to @Dyorotic2 to being a man.
Shoutout to @benisblatt to not fucking a fuck about anyone else’s option.
Good thing I was raised by my grandfather, he's based and knew not to bow down to women, he made Sean Connery look like a pussy.

My mother treats me like I'm her divorced husband and won't even let me see my brother and sisters because I disagreed with her over something trivial. So now she holds a grudge against me, HER VERY OWN SON!!!!! Giving women power is the worst idea to ever occur in the history of man.

She also divorce raped her crippled husband (my step father who I never really knew that well, a nice man nonetheless. But unfortunately he's permanently crippled, a vegetable practically) after fucking his brother twice and then blaming him for it. He hasn't seen his kids in 11 years, he hasn't even spoken to any of them.

Foids do not deserve to have any rights of their own, whatsoever. If they want to do something, they should ask their man if it's okay to do _. Instead, the woman is given all of the rights that a man has. It's like giving a child the right to dole out the death penalty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2846
We are on our way to the Übermensch.

Man is something that shall be overcome. What have you done to overcome him? All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the Übermensch: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment...

Ascend in looks, but also become dark triad. Be cunning, methodical, and always 10 steps ahead of everyone else. Dominate your opposition, reign supreme! But still, be empathetic of the weak. Leave humanity behind buddy boyos, we are on the next stage of human evolution!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2846
High IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
3 quicker methods:
1. kill yourself
2. destroy everything in ur house that lets u access the internet
3. live in the woods

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and Deleted member 6401
Which most of the time is caused by the feedback you receive due to your appearance, good looking=easy life
mass shootings are not always caused by sexual frustration, it can also be caused by mental illness, bullying, lack of friends, and just rebelling against society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6401

We are more connected than ever, yet we are killing ourselves, developing mental illnesses, and being lied to more than ever before. Any cliche should be examined. In fact, I have found that the very OPPOSITE of what the cliche is, is the “truth.” Society has been lying to us for long enough. We already know why... weak minded men are easier to control than high testosterone, assertive, men. Civilization is a team game. That is why we punish those who “act out” and have cliches about team work, helping your neighbors, etc.

For the most part, your destiny is already set by the time you come out of your mother. There is only so much you can do to alter it, but you can, in-fact, alter it for the better. You need to understand and internalize how and why society controls you so you can free yourself and become a Man.

The modern man is a cuck. The modern “man” is overweight, weak-minded, low testosterone, slack jawed, and would do anything to get attention from women. Society has programmed men to become dumber and less aggressive because, individuality, man is why we have technology, why I can type this and it will reach hundreds of people, why I can see what’s going on in Asia, or wherever. The individual man is why we are here today. Men like Elon Musk, Nikkola Tesla, Steve Jobs, and many others are ajd were free thinkers. Yes, they are geniuses, but they all these creators and innovators share one thing in common. They do not care about what others think about them. They did what THEY thought was right. They did what THEY wanted to. THEY took control of the situation. THEY were assertive in what they wanted (maybe not Tesla, but you get the point).

What are we seeing in society today? We are seeing men who are the opposite of this. They shut down when questioned, they are scared of other’s opinions, they are scared of being different. Man is supposed to be the complete OPPOSITE of what society is telling you to be.

Look at nature. Humans are animals. We are no different from other animals expect we have a conscience and ego. Look around us. You will notice that women are gaining power. You will notice man is weak. Everything is flipped. Up is down. The sky is red. The grass is blue. Woman is not supposed to be above man. Woman are naturally subordinates to man. Don’t believe me? :feelshah: Look at the male suicide rates (1). Look at kids raised in single parent households (2). Look at the amount of mass shootings (3).

Male suicide rates are raising because men need something to work towards in life. A broken man will get a partner and he will turn his life around. He is motivated by a woman’s love and affection and building a family. Have his wife divorce him, take half his money, his kids taken away, he is nothing.

Kids being raised in single households are a direct correlation to raise in social media, birth control, and online dating. Only 50% of kids are raised in a household where both parents are together. This is a disgrace. Kids are being raised with broken childhoods, misdirected, and worse of all, being raised that they cannot trust the other sex (with the shattered idea of “love” and trust that parents are supposed to provide their children).

Mass shootings. Very simple to understand these. You have (ugly) males who get no female attention, in short. This causes them to lash out. They need to be remembered for something. They need a purpose. They need a motive to life. They see all the girls and boys hooking up and partying every weekend. Depression, anger, spite, sadness brew in him. He needs to do something about it. He is sick of being treated like trash. He needs revenge. He needs to show the world to not fuck with him. He will be praised as a hero when he goes ER from all the others who share the same pain as him. The act is committed and we wonder why he did such a thing. The root cause of most mass shooting is lack of female validation and being ugly.

Of course, these are only a few effects of what happens when women are given power and authority over man, and more importantly, when men are pushed down. You have a dysfunctional civilization. The way society is formed today, it is meant to keep you at low testosterone levels, weak-minded, and scared. Like I said above, everything is flipped. The pendulum has swung too far left.

You will never be happy in a society like this (hence male depression and suicide sky-rising). You will held down. Women will tell you how to do, women will and do have power over you. She can say that you raped her and your social status will plummet, you will most likely be fired, you will lose friends. And you don’t even have to be guilty, just accused. The average woman has ten times the amount of authority and power more the common man. She gets validated everyday both IRL and online, her ego is massive, she thinks she deserves a 8/10 male when she is a 3/10. She can ruin your life by simply going to the police station and saying “PretyBoi raped me”. And look where it landed us jfl.

Men are superior to woman in every sense of the way. Name me an occupation that women preform better in than men. Nature intended men to rule over women. On average, men are smarter and stronger. Women will blindly follow the man of their dreams and claim they’re “listening to their heart”. There is nothing wrong with this, it is good that woman follow man because he will (hopefully) support her and start a family together.

———
Men need to reclaim their power. Society will do everything to keep you down, but if you want to be successful you need to do what you want to do. Man is independent. Woman is dependent. Every one of you is a man. Individually, you are meant to lead, conquer, and dominate. That is what a “man” does. Society has done a very successful job at emasculating men. Do exactly the opposite of what society tells you. Everything is reversed. If you want to be a man you need to forget what you were taught as a child and teenager, or even adult. You need to discover yourself.

JFL at men being simps.

GO WORK OUT. GO PIN TEST. GO GET YOUR HORMONAL PROFILE TESTED. YOU WERE MEANT TO CONQUER AND DOMINATE OTHERS. YOU WERE MEANT TO BE ASSERTIVE. YOU WERE MEANT TO EXPLORE YOURSELF. FOLLOWING THE HERD IS WHAT WOMEN DO. YOU ARE A MAN. FUCK EVERY 250NG/DL “MAN” TRYING TO HOLD YOU DOWN. GO MAKE YOUR OWN OPPORTUNITIES. OWN YOUR LIFE AND BE CONTENT WITH CHASING YOUR IDEAL SELF.

I cried tears of grief reading this, I now realize what I must do. This is why Trunks has been my role model since the age of eight. I am now 20 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Read every word

Pinning T is so legit. I'm not sure if testosterone and dopamine have a direct correlation or w/e but I've noticed some serious pattern changes in my overall demeanor...feel way more assertive, confident and always feel ready to defend myself ( in a good way though It's not like I'm consistently stiff or w/e) really interesting how hormones work honestly but I really think this is only because my natural levels were trash per 2-3 blood works spread apart by months and shitty doctors telling me to buzz off despite being on point with training, diet, and recovery but the doctor wouldn't budge but i get it he doesnt want to take any risks. Gotta take matters into your own hands sometimes. I'll just say for reference my blood levels were around the area u said in ur original posts... no reason to go back to that shit lol.
THEY DO. testosterone produces dopamine

And op was one of the realist posters on the site

5g good, stay inside, wear mask, wear gloves, don’t ask any questions

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Imagine praising Steve Jobs and Elon Musk JFL.

Imagine praising Steve Jobs and Elon Musk JFL.
I was obsessed with Hitler and Nazis before I even knew what /pol/ was thanks to Indiana Jones The Last Crusade and The Lost Ark.
Ngl I was mirin those uniforms and emblems to whole movie and drew them cause they looked cool. Had no idea what they did back then but all that mattered was they looked cool.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I was obsessed with Hitler and Nazis before I even knew what /pol/ was thanks to Indiana Jones The Last Crusade and The Lost Ark.
Ngl I was mirin those uniforms and emblems to whole movie and drew them cause they looked cool. Had no idea what they did back then but all that mattered was they looked cool.
They fought the good fight but looked fashionable at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
They fought the good fight but looked fashionable at the same time.
Not many can pull it off, they did it effortlessly and flawlessly... god I have a boner

• +1
Reactions: Agendum

———

JFL at men being simps.

we werent meant to be here

@her
@Lorsss

surely this should be best of the best, the only thread I’ve seen in weeks that could qualify and I read it 10 months ago

@PrettyBoyMaxxing thoughts?