How to become less depressed about women

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
I am in my mid-20s, havent figured out everything, but this is what i think so far:

taking women seriously is a one way ticket to depression

dont take them too seriously, realise that they are just men with female hormones.

sure, date them, like them, spend time with them, but never ever make women or a woman the centre of your life or your life's purpose.

if you do.... you are fucked

women have personality flaws and shortcomings just like any man, and I believe it's in men's nature to present them as angels or princesses who are perfect.

this is an incorrect mindset, and will lead to depression, anger, resentment when you experience the reality.

instead make yourself your life's purpose. become the hero of your own movie.

women should only be 1/8th. Just like your car, watch, business or physique. they are just a piece of the puzzle, not the puzzle itself.

find strength and happiness from within.

i don't advocate MGTOW

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2854, xit and 12 others
I am in my mid-20s, havent figured out everything, but this is what i think so far:

dont take them too seriously, realise that they are just men with female hormones.

sure, date them, like them, spend time with them, but never ever make women or a woman the centre of your life or your life's purpose.

women have personality flaws and shortcomings just like any man, and I believe it's in men's nature to present them as angels or princesses who are perfect.

this is an incorrect mindset, and will lead to depression, anger, resentment when you experience the reality.

women should only be 1/8th. Just like your car, watch, business or physique. they are just a piece of the puzzle, not the puzzle itself.

i don't advocate MGTOW
You have literally posted the tenets of MGTOW.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Once you spend time with females you realize how ridiculous it is that so many guys are terrified of them

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Agreed, the best dating advice possible is to never put a woman on an altar, shes a human just like you are, the worst thing you can do is see her like a fucking god and starting thinking to yourself she's out of your league, besides looks its all about confidence. Obviously looks create confidence thats why we're blackpilled.

You have literally posted the tenets of MGTOW.

no, i still think as a man you should date, sleep with and talk to women.

just like i said, dont take them too seriously.

dont think about marriage and kids after 2 dates.

just make them a side hobby. Your purpose comes first.

this is the path to happiness

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3573
no, i still think as a man you should date, sleep with and talk to women.

just like i said, dont take them too seriously.

dont think about marriage and kids after 2 dates.

just make them a side hobby. Your purpose comes first.

this is the path to happiness
MGTOW would agree with everything you just said. Whether you identify as MGTOW or not, this post is very congruent with their beliefs.

They don't, however, advocate plastic surgery, so in that regard you are different.

#1 Method Proved: Become Gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Butthurt Dweller, Zeta ascended and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 2227
apparently mental health issues are huge in the LGBT community
but when youre a man who loves men, then you dont give a crap about girls :) problem solved

Ngl I don’t agree with some of your posts but this one is very high IQ, good thread man

Ngl a few years ago I truly thought that foids were intellectually equal. Once I started to truly accept they are not, I saved myself from a lot of frustration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and BigChinHispanic
I used to browse mgtow religously for years but stopped since all they talk about is women. The key is to not even think about women but instead yourself and your vision.

i don't advocate MGTOW
nothing is better than women IN MY OPINION

-they have a better, softer feminine voice which is cute
-their bodies are better (its very hard to find a girl with a bad body unless she's fat)
-most have a cute face (no acne, no facial hair, juvenile rounded hairline) , whereas men go bald, are hairy, get acne easier bc of higher free T and free DHT levels
-women don't have body odor due to lower free T and free DHT than men
-women are more hygienic and rarely smell
-women are smaller than men in stature, size, have smaller bones, like a little manlet you might have u might consider that cute
-women have softer skin, longer hair, meanwhile most guys are bulging with disgusting veins they get from steroids or just even natural T levels (this is why I limit my gymcelling)
-women are innocent and usually stay away from cursing meanwhile men curse, fight, and get in trouble

everything I find about a woman or women in general are sexually attractive to me, meanwhile men I find gross and disgusting

it makes me sad everyday that no girls have ever found me attractive enough to give me a chance in my life because they are perfect in my mind and I know they are the only aspect of my life I'm missing

even talking to girls or being near them makes me feel fucking great mentally, thats why there are still some girls I have as friends I haven't asked out yet (I don't want to lose them)

I will always put women on a pedestal because that is where they belong, they are the most important part to a guy's life, not ur fucking house or car

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Butthurt Dweller, Administrator and 1 other person
nothing is better than women IN MY OPINION

-they have a better, softer feminine voice which is cute
-their bodies are better (its very hard to find a girl with a bad body unless she's fat)
-most have a cute face (no acne, no facial hair, juvenile rounded hairline) , whereas men go bald, are hairy, get acne easier bc of higher free T and free DHT levels
-women don't have body odor due to lower free T and free DHT than men
-women are more hygienic and rarely smell
-women are smaller than men in stature, size, have smaller bones, like a little manlet you might have u might consider that cute
-women have softer skin, longer hair, meanwhile most guys are bulging with disgusting veins they get from steroids or just even natural T levels (this is why I limit my gymcelling)
-women are innocent and usually stay away from cursing meanwhile men curse, fight, and get in trouble

everything I find about a woman or women in general are sexually attractive to me, meanwhile men I find gross and disgusting

it makes me sad everyday that no girls have ever found me attractive enough to give me a chance in my life because they are perfect in my mind and I know they are the only aspect of my life I'm missing

even talking to girls or being near them makes me feel fucking great mentally, thats why there are still some girls I have as friends I haven't asked out yet (I don't want to lose them)

I will always put women on a pedestal because that is where they belong, they are the most important part to a guy's life, not ur fucking house or car

women are great and amazing, but don't make them the center of your life.

money, being in shape, having great friends are also amazing.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigChinHispanic
women are great and amazing, but don't make them the center of your life.

money, being in shape, having great friends are also amazing.
why not

all I think about everyday is girls and sex

they are literally everything

if u @facemaxxed were a deformed monkey subhuman facially like me that got rejected by every girl he liked and didn't get to experience sex or female validation, you would be on multiple antidepressants and going to therapy sessions like me

why not

all I think about everyday is girls and sex

they are literally everything

if u @facemaxxed were a deformed monkey subhuman facially like me that got rejected by every girl he liked and didn't get to experience sex or female validation, you would be on multiple antidepressants and going to therapy sessions like me
It’s all you think about cuz you don’t have it. Once (if) you get laid you’ll realize there is a lot more to life

My maxilla is recessed and I will never find happiness because of it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, RichardSpencel, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
It’s all you think about cuz you don’t have it. Once (if) you get laid you’ll realize there is a lot more to life
its not like I don't have it, I CANT GET IT

IVE ASKED OUT SO MANY GIRLS AND BEEN REJECTED EVERY SINGLE TIME

fuck this cruel world I want affection too I didn't ask to look the way I do

Legit thread is legit

never ever make women or a woman the centre of your life or your life's purpose.

So legit, femoids can actually damage your psyche permanently.

I wish I knew this before I got out onto the dating scene, I would have been a lot more careful.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
if a man with this mindset wants women he starts a bikini company like Victoria secret's with this multi-8 figure net worth.

not because he wants to make money from it but instead because his 'work colleagues' will now be catwalk models.

this is the correct way to think instead of swiping on tinder crying into your pillow on saturday night.

My maxilla is recessed and I will never find happiness because of it

But you don't have any good trait? Lachowski don't have prominent maxilla but still 7 PSL

Once you realize that every woman is a whore you will truly ascend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Butthurt Dweller
Once you realize that all woman is a whore you will truly ascend

they are

and we all would be too if we were females

all female animals are hypergamous whores too

its nature.

just accept it and LMSmaxx

you should not resent women and you should not assume every woman has bad intentions or morals.

but you shouldn't be surprised when you find out the girl you thought was a good girl is talking to 6 other dudes.

Last edited:
you should not resent women and you should not assume every woman has bad intentions or morals.

but you shouldn't be surprised when you find out the girl you thought was a good girl is talking to 6 other dudes.

My man is going on that spiritual journey I told him to, combat your inner conflict until then you won't ge able to move on from here .

“All Spirituality is about relieving suffering” - Buddha

“There is no reality except the one contained within us” - Herman Hesse

My man is going on that spiritual journey I told him to, combat your inner conflict until then you won't ge able to move on from here .

“All Spirituality is about relieving suffering” - Buddha

“There is no reality except the one contained within us” - Herman Hesse

acceptance of female nature is necessary for male development.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Years of constant depression have whittled away my desire for a mate. Discovering black pill sealed the deal for me. I dont idealize women or relationships any more, and as a bonus i dont even get horny anymore. Like that mouse experiment.

Keep on rotting

Jerk off until you have no motivation for anything anymore

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
if a man with this mindset wants women he starts a bikini company like Victoria secret's with this multi-8 figure net worth.

not because he wants to make money from it but instead because his 'work colleagues' will now be catwalk models.

this is the correct way to think instead of swiping on tinder crying into your pillow on saturday night.
just get a 8 figure net worth bro

I hate women
I love women, they are literally better than us in every way possible

I wish I was one of those 6 guys, GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN UGLY FUCKKKK :feelsbadman: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Years of constant depression have whittled away my desire for a mate. Discovering black pill sealed the deal for me. I dont idealize women or relationships any more, and as a bonus i dont even get horny anymore. Like that mouse experiment.

Keep on rotting
Screw that man

the more depressed I get, the more rejections I get....

for some reason my sex drive goes higher, my lust goes higher, I want a hot gf that won't cheat bro :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Legit thread is legit

I wish I knew this before I got out onto the dating scene, I would have been a lot more careful.

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"

Attachments

• 159176-90aa44d158f0dcee988c6993f916e4b2.png
    159176-90aa44d158f0dcee988c6993f916e4b2.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
I love women, they are literally better than us in every way possible

I wish I was one of those 6 guys, GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN UGLY FUCKKKK :feelsbadman: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Screw that man

the more depressed I get, the more rejections I get....

for some reason my sex drive goes higher, my lust goes higher, I want a hot gf that won't cheat bro :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
It looks like you’re roaming at the mouth for your chance to be a beta orbiter

Legit thread is legit

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"

Attachments

• 1574110420071.png
    1574110420071.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
It looks like you’re roaming at the mouth for your chance to be a beta orbiter
would u rather be a beta orbiter or an incel who rots with no women to talk to

id know which one id choose

living a life without a women in it is literal hell.

would u rather be a beta orbiter or an incel who rots with no women to talk to

id know which one id choose

living a life without a women in it is literal hell.
It’s just crazy how they’ve shown you no attention and are obviously not interested you and you’re praising them so highly on the internet lol. I just simply don’t get it. I’d HATE women if I was treated that way

i couldn't even imagine ever becoming depressed because of women. i want my high tier becky and all but jesus christ nothing to get yourself worked up over

It’s just crazy how they’ve shown you no attention and are obviously not interested you and you’re praising them so highly on the internet lol. I just simply don’t get it. I’d HATE women if I was treated that way
I legit go to an 80% white school in an 80% white area as an ethnicel

I praise them because I just get this weird as fuck high when I'm around them and the general presence of them makes me happy and joyful.