How to bring back hairline?

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
My hairline has been regressing since age 16, no fucking lie. Now it's done a decent job at hanging around enough to fraud when I have medium to long hair.. but is there anything besides a transplant that can bring back my hairline? A good lower hairline frames my face so much better because I have a fucking horrific wide ass forehead.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and wasted
Have you tried massage and scalp exercises?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Lux, ovosoundszn and 2 others
5 minutes of subliminals at 1.25 speed, 3 times a day (1.75 for better results but beware of side effects).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, Copeful, balding17yomanletcel and 17 others
Hair transplant or inject finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Lux
galea transplant

And yes, you can bring it back via Fin + microneedling. You could use Minox but you'd have to use it for life.

If you get a hair transplant, you'll still have to jump on Fin, since your hair loss will keep advancing (on non transplanted hairs)

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Darkstrand
images

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 9511, Lux and 1 other person
5 minutes of subliminals at 1.25 speed, 3 times a day (1.75 for better results but beware of side effects).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, Lux and 2 others
And yes, you can bring it back via Fin + microneedling. You could use Minox but you'd have to use it for life.

If you get a hair transplant, you'll still have to jump on Fin, since your hair loss will keep advancing (on non transplanted hairs)
I will eventually get a transplant, but $$$

I will eventually get a transplant, but $$$

You could go to Turkey, the best clinics there aren't exactly super cheap but way cheaper than what you'd find in Europe/America.

Works tbhngljfllmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, MentalistKebab, Lux and 1 other person
Life is unfair :(

No, that sounds almost as ridiculous as "subliminals"
No, there are several theories that say baldness is also caused by scalp calcification or skull expansion. Either way, all bald guys have thin skin on their head, their scalp is stretched and massaging or exercising it, helps the skin be loose and have better circulation.

• JFL
Reactions: Pedrester
You could go to Turkey, the best clinics there aren't exactly super cheap but way cheaper than what you'd find in Europe/America.
If I do that, I'm gettign the full treatment, bringing like 15k and coming back with new hair, new teeth and a new brow ridge

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4645
If I do that, I'm gettign the full treatment, bringing like 15k and coming back with new hair, new teeth and a new brow ridge

Ultimate ascension plan.

Ultimate ascension plan.
holy shit, I just looked up the priced for HT there and god damn, I'm probably gonna go next year.

• +1
My hairline has been regressing since age 16, no fucking lie. Now it's done a decent job at hanging around enough to fraud when I have medium to long hair.. but is there anything besides a transplant that can bring back my hairline? A good lower hairline frames my face so much better because I have a fucking horrific wide ass forehead.
Google posture and balding

Google posture and balding
bro the theories are interesting but they don't amount to anything if nobody stop losing hair or regrows using them in practice - ya feel?

bro the theories are interesting but they don't amount to anything if nobody stop losing hair or regrows using them in practice - ya feel?
Look m8 if you're not gonna listen I can't help

bee pollen
Can't tell if you are memeing

there actually have been some Soviet studies from 40 years ago about hair growth and bee propolis

fr tho think it can help? Never heard of anybody using something like that.