How to Bring Forwards Your Maxilla and Ascend for $60

D

dracoreptile

Iron
1. Buy this https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&ved=0ahUKEwih1vKsmZT1AhXvHzQIHfEEAdkQ9pwGCAU

2. Do this

Upper jaw
Bow upper jaw attachment

The red and orange band are the right and left band which hook up to the device. The pink band represents the multiple ones you will put around your upper jaw above the teeth from inside of your mouth.

3. The result

Forwardontics bow

4. My results

I used this at 23 and got results about 3x slower than this guy. I ascended my maxilla forwards 1" in 8 months of wearing it for 8 hours a day while I slept. I just got back on it at 25 and now I have gained 3mm already in a month FUARK BRAHS WE'RE ALL GOANNA MAKE IT

I mog this entire forum btw I am the only person who has achieved 1" from mewing for 3 years then another 1" from the bow and soon I will mog earth

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 17829, ChristianChad and 17 others
Surely I'm gonna trust this completely random graycel:cool:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rimaxtis, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 17829 and 12 others
Surely I'm gonna trust this completely random graycel:cool:
I'm not sure what a graycel is, but if you have over 70IQ you will immediately recognize this as a working method, and through research into the Forwardontics Bow, would come to the conclusion that people are ascending while you sit here rotting

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
@Niko

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lux
bookmarked & downloaded. Do you have any recommendations for the bands?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
bookmarked & downloaded. Do you have any recommendations for the bands?
Any elastic bands will do just get the thickest ones at the dollar store.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
i dont understand do we pull ourselves how long

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and Amexmaxx
& yeah how much pull do you put on the bands. Can you measure or...?

Just look for any reverse headgear facepuller online. I believe they're also called protractors.

It's not that critical just have one of the normal dollar store elastic bands per side up to 3 per side.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lux
u got any before/afters? just ordered

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and dracoreptile
u got any before/afters? just ordered
I just can't bro I'll dox myself but I promise you I went from a 6 to a 9.

The last time I went downtown outside the clubs I was approached in one hour by 5 prime females they all asked for my snapchat and they were 5 - 8/10. I was with a PUA who never used the bow but mewed a bit, he said he has approached 50,000 females and gotten 20 lays JFL if you don't use this device

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
LIFEFUEL but could you please put a working link?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thereallegend
What about the lower jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Blackpilled1027, AscendingHero and 2 others
Complete cope unless you are under 18

copepepe he is selling his shitty product to you guys jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 2729 and Marsiere214
Don’t I need to have a retainer or something of my own to attach this to?

• +1
Reactions: dracoreptile
Don’t I need to have a retainer or something of my own to attach this to?
Yes that's ideal

I'm not selling these it's just a standard orthodontic facemask which pulls the maxilla forwards.

Yes that's ideal

I'm not selling these it's just a standard orthodontic facemask which pulls the maxilla forwards.
What does it use to grip on your maxilla with? I just see the pads and the outside equipment

What about the lower jaw?
Bump

It may fuck up your bite or may not affect your looks if you have a decent base , what about upper maxilla or upswing?

do dis work. i could use some more forward growth since i have an extremely slight dorsal hump im 17. also wont this make my overbite worse. also all the results on google show a decent mandible. how does this help ur mandible. please i need 1 cm more

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
What is this things possible effect on overbite?

So can anyone else vouch?

Where do you attach to? Teeth?

I ascended my maxilla forwards 1" in 8 months of wearing it for 8 hours a day while I slept. I just got back on it at 25 and now I have gained 3mm already in a month FUARK BRAHS WE'RE ALL GOANNA MAKE IT

I mog this entire forum btw I am the only person who has achieved 1" from mewing for 3 years then another 1" from the bow and soon I will mog earth
Are you saying you moved your face forward by 2 inches? That is more forward growth than a kid will have growing from 5 to 18 years old jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Alright I'm back

Maxilla

As you can see my cheekbones are more forwards than Meek's maxilla, and my maxilla is absolute Alligator-tier forward grown

This is after just 2 months of using my new facepuller.

That's exactly from the side bro my FWHR is so high that it looks like it's not from the side but it is jfl
Idk bro looks like Easter island

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Do you have irl photo of this palate thing?

L
1. Buy this https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&ved=0ahUKEwih1vKsmZT1AhXvHzQIHfEEAdkQ9pwGCAU

2. Do this

View attachment 1473616View attachment 1473617

The red and orange band are the right and left band which hook up to the device. The pink band represents the multiple ones you will put around your upper jaw above the teeth from inside of your mouth.

3. The result

View attachment 1473619

4. My results

I used this at 23 and got results about 3x slower than this guy. I ascended my maxilla forwards 1" in 8 months of wearing it for 8 hours a day while I slept. I just got back on it at 25 and now I have gained 3mm already in a month FUARK BRAHS WE'RE ALL GOANNA MAKE IT

Link me for the second step bro

why the fuck did this thread die?

@AscendingHero check this shit out

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and AscendingHero
Just get alveolar prognathism theory (y)

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BigBundaSlapper and AscendingHero
Honest question, how much did they pay you to post this I may be interested in doing the same given the price is high enough

risk/reward ratio in your opinion? :feelsmage:
OP didn't provide any sources/scientific studies to prove that this little "device" works. Also, it's just facepulling, which has been proven to be largely ineffective in adults.
I wouldn't do it personally.
Imo, facepulling will only bring your dental arch forward, and it won't affect the zygomatic/paranasal area

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
OP didn't provide any sources/scientific studies to prove that this little "device" works. Also, it's just facepulling, which has been proven to be largely ineffective in adults.
I wouldn't do it personally.
Imo, facepulling will only bring your dental arch forward, and it won't affect the zygomatic/paranasal area
i'm 16. worth trying? or will i just end up ogre because i have a slightly above average maxilla already

i'm 16. worth trying? or will i just end up ogre because i have a slightly above average maxilla already
at 16 there's at least a possibility that maxillary protraction will work, but I'm not sure. I know that MSE + facepulling is the most effective method of protraction in children. You should ask a doctor just to make sure (ask an orthodontist/surgeon who does MSE/works with palate expansion). I think it works best on younger patients btw (like below 15)
If your maxilla is above average, I don't see why you would want to get this procedure

Ask Sergio-OMS he's an actual surgeon

Last edited:
so you got a before too my nigga? 💀 maxilla does look giga protracted though :whatfeels:

This only moves the lower third of the maxilla. The upper maxilla is important or else your side profile will look like a females.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, BigBundaSlapper and valhalar
Might be a retard question but if you buy a heavy rubber band that pulls hard inwards on your maxilla won’t it make it collapse over time when it pulls it together from all sides? I can see how it would help connecting it to a retainer instead of a rubber band, but what if you don’t have one?

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis