How to Bring Forwards Your Maxilla and Ascend for $60

This only moves the lower third of the maxilla. The upper maxilla is important or else your side profile will look like a females.
actually this would keep ur jaw back no?
the face mask literally hinges off ur jaw...
u need the other jaw

actually this would keep ur jaw back no?
the face mask literally hinges off ur jaw...
u need the other jaw
other face mask from fowardontics face bow****

1. Buy this https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&ved=0ahUKEwih1vKsmZT1AhXvHzQIHfEEAdkQ9pwGCAU

2. Do this

View attachment 1473616View attachment 1473617

The red and orange band are the right and left band which hook up to the device. The pink band represents the multiple ones you will put around your upper jaw above the teeth from inside of your mouth.

3. The result

View attachment 1473619

4. My results

I used this at 23 and got results about 3x slower than this guy. I ascended my maxilla forwards 1" in 8 months of wearing it for 8 hours a day while I slept. I just got back on it at 25 and now I have gained 3mm already in a month FUARK BRAHS WE'RE ALL GOANNA MAKE IT

I mog this entire forum btw I am the only person who has achieved 1" from mewing for 3 years then another 1" from the bow and soon I will mog earth
damn bro nice broken ebay link

damn bro nice broken ebay link
google protractor face mask orthodontics
but imtelling u get a different version that doesn't anchor off ur lower jaw because that will make ur lower jaw not move a all

1. Buy this https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&ved=0ahUKEwih1vKsmZT1AhXvHzQIHfEEAdkQ9pwGCAU

2. Do this

The red and orange band are the right and left band which hook up to the device. The pink band represents the multiple ones you will put around your upper jaw above the teeth from inside of your mouth.

3. The result

View attachment 1473619

4. My results

I used this at 23 and got results about 3x slower than this guy. I ascended my maxilla forwards 1" in 8 months of wearing it for 8 hours a day while I slept. I just got back on it at 25 and now I have gained 3mm already in a month FUARK BRAHS WE'RE ALL GOANNA MAKE IT

I mog this entire forum btw I am the only person who has achieved 1" from mewing for 3 years then another 1" from the bow and soon I will mog earth
op:
Lololo

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
but imtelling u get a different version that doesn't anchor off ur lower jaw because that will make ur lower jaw not move a all
ight thanks bro

so what should i search for? I haven't found one that doesn't anchor off the lower jaw

Honest question, how much did they pay you to post this I may be interested in doing the same given the price is high enough
IS THIS LEGIT? This is potential life fuel, bumping this! Does this work??

do you think the method posted in the OP, of just putting the pink band above the upper teeth will work? or does there need to be some more sophisticated thing like MSE

do you think the method posted in the OP, of just putting the pink band above the upper teeth will work? or does there need to be some more sophisticated thing like MSE
It will work yeah but you can make a better version , but it will cost hundreds and you literally have to get molds of ur palate and shit , better way right here, get a removable palate expander online around 200 USD right there And get the fowardontics face bow and attach that jawn to your removable palate expander and boom

• Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
It will work yeah but you can make a better version , but it will cost hundreds and you literally have to get molds of ur palate and shit , better way right here, get a removable palate expander online around 200 USD right there And get the fowardontics face bow and attach that jawn to your removable palate expander and boom
gonna maybe get MSE and then i can just attach it to the, thanks for info tho

Hey, what exactly will this do? Im a bit skeptical about mewing and trying to find a more legit way to induce forward growth

link some cheap amazon shit nigga

Is OP pulling at angle parallel to occlusal plain? What if someone's occlusal plain is tilted downward - still pull at occlusal plain?

2. Do this

3. The result

View attachment 1473619

4. My results

Photo evidence of your progression or it never took place.