How To Build Muscle While Staying Lean?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey, remember this big guy?

This is him now:

Do you guys know if I can build muscle without bulking? I really like my facial features at current bodyfat and don't want to get to a higher bodyfat again

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
unless you're a beginner, no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
I'm actually trying to do the same.

and you're still fat for a bulk, go down to 12-10% and then you can think about bulking

and you're still fat for a bulk, go down to 12-10% and then you can think about bulking
Yeh im likr 15 or 16 now but do you know its only few pounds of fat and you gain those pretty fast? Been cutting for 4months tbh.
unless you're a beginner, no
Im mostly getting out of it, been lifting for a year

steroids. You arent a beginner so muscle re comp will be hard without it.

However, re comp may be possible even for resistance-trained people such as your self.

jfl if you think your going to impress anybody with that second pic

how long time between these 2 pics?

You can maintain but not really build effectively. I cut from 15 to 11% bf after 3 years of gymcelling and have stayed in the 10-12% range ever since and while I havent lost any muscle I also pretty much stalled on all my lifts ever since

Unless you roid up you have to pretty much build a good base first before leaning down

jfl if you think your going to impress anybody with that second pic

how long time between these 2 pics?
I didnt wanna impress, I impressed myself.
4months bro almost
You can maintain but not really build effectively. I cut from 15 to 11% bf after 3 years of gymcelling a year ago and have stayed in the 10-12% range ever since and while I havent lost any muscle I also pretty much stalled on all my lifts ever since

Unless you roid up you have to pretty much build a good base first before leaning down
Ah I see so lean bulk is only way
steroids. You arent a beginner so muscle re comp will be hard without it.

However, re comp may be possible even for resistance-trained people such as your self.

What do you recommend then? Lean bulk?

Just use some testosterone what are you scared of

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I wanna see a clip of you doing a full working set.

I get the sense that you train like a bitch no offense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Framletgod and william
I wanna see a clip of you doing a full working set.

I get the sense that you train like a bitch no offense.
You mean light weight? What makes you think that?

The ROI is terrible, especially me not being advanced it waste roid gains...
I'm literally 1 month into cycle and my shoulders+back are looking giant. Granted I started cycle with intermediate upper body strength

I'm literally 1 month into cycle and my shoulders+back are looking giant. Granted I started cycle with intermediate upper body strength
Post pics please?

Like just never really pushing yourself to 100% failure and actually training HARD. What makes me think that is the way your body looks.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and CupOfCoffee
Lift a lot and don’t over eat ?

The ROI is terrible, especially me not being advanced it waste roid gains...
Yeah it seems better too wait until your atleast intermediate. One or two cycles can bring you too your natty limit,

Guuuuuuuuu

Why are you sucking in your stomach??

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2486
Like just never really pushing yourself to 100% failure and actually training HARD. What makes me think that is the way your body looks.
i agree, expected more results for a year of lifting tbh

Jfl at people telling him he is no longer a beginner without asking for his lifting numbers. @FatmanO you lifting for one year means nothing if you didn't actually reach intermediate stage on the key movement patterns: squat, hip hinge, vertical press, vertical pull, horizontal press, horizontal pull. Tell us what weight you use, how many reps and the overall routine.

@jefferson is right

fatman trains like a low E soyboy crossfitter faggot 100% guaranteed. how do you end up having those noodle arms after 1 year of training is something i cant fathom

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, william and jefferson
Lmao sucking in stomach

Hey, remember this big guy?

This is him now:

Do you guys know if I can build muscle without bulking? I really like my facial features at current bodyfat and don't want to get to a higher bodyfat again

holy fucking shit you have the worst frame i have ever seen, better fuck with a shirt on.

@FatmanO heres a training program for you for the following year

arm day
delts
arm day
delts
arm day
delts
arm day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, william and jefferson
I didnt wanna impress, I impressed myself.
4months bro almost

Ah I see so lean bulk is only way

just eat at maintenance and keep getting stronger
he is indirecly saying that you couldve gained more muscle if you were pushing urself to the edge

@FatmanO heres a training program for you for the following year

arm day
delts
arm day
delts
arm day
delts
arm day
Where are legs
holy fucking shit you have the worst frame i have ever seen, better fuck with a shirt on.
Name checks out
just eat at maintenance and keep getting stronger

he is indirecly saying that you couldve gained more muscle if you were pushing urself to the edge
Maybe but you must remember where I started too
@jefferson is right

fatman trains like a low E soyboy crossfitter faggot 100% guaranteed. how do you end up having those noodle arms after 1 year of training is something i cant fathom
I didnt train correcrly for first few months but I made massive improvments lol stop coping
Maybe but do you see how I looked a few months and how I do now?
Jfl at people telling him he is no longer a beginner without asking for his lifting numbers. @FatmanO you lifting for one year means nothing if you didn't actually reach intermediate stage on the key movement patterns: squat, hip hinge, vertical press, vertical pull, horizontal press, horizontal pull. Tell us what weight you use, how many reps and the overall routine.
Hey man I reached intermidiate on bench and back but I have yet to get maybe legs and arms, so when Im cutting I still increase there.
i agree, expected more results for a year of lifting tbh
Did you see hpw I looked like when I started? Was also lifting on a cut

Edit;: I had 0 lifting experience whatsover and never did any sports, ofc it takes years to fix skinnyfat. Everyone starts diffrent you know. Not just from one point....

Last edited: