How To Calculate Which Women Are Most Attracted To Your Phenotype - Groundbreaking Discovery - This Will Go Down In PSL History

I see where you're coming from now. I wonder if you'd also include stuff on body shape and type.
How would u include it can u make a golden rule 4 lol

Oh shit that could make sense actuslly cos Asian girls like skinny guys

I’d imagine black girls likes thick guys

Actually I’m not sure on this one what they orefer

Any idea?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I see where you're coming from now. I wonder if you'd also include stuff on body shape and type.
I genuinely think some of ur threads about SMV and races and some of mine about race is literally discovering the blackpill I don’t think anyones ever figured this stuff out before in human history

• Love it
I genuinely think some of ur threads about SMV and races and some of mine about race is literally discovering the blackpill I don’t think anyones ever figured this stuff out before in human history
We could make more threads on this together.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
How would u include it can u make a golden rule 4 lol

Oh shit that could make sense actuslly cos Asian girls like skinny guys

I’d imagine black girls likes thick guys

Actually I’m not sure on this one what they orefer

Any idea?
Oh definitely asian girls like skinny guys, black girls like thick/muscular guys, other ethnicities in the middle

• +1
Oh definitely asian girls like skinny guys, black girls like thick/muscular guys, other ethnicities in the middle
I’d agree on that

The thing that confuses me is in anime and Korean male beauty standards there’s a heavy emphasis on a really wide framed man

So would it just be body type as in amount of muscle/fat?

And all women prefer a wide frame ?

• +1
I’d agree on that

The thing that confuses me is in anime and Korean male beauty standards there’s a heavy emphasis on a really wide framed man

So would it just be body type as in amount of muscle/fat?

And all women prefer a wide frame ?
I'd go with muscle/fat.

• +1
I'd go with muscle/fat.
I think we should make a how to attract each race if women thread

Include which race of women prefers which race of men in order (can usually tell judging from equator) + phenotype skull ,

Which prefers masculinity like beards , RTT/prettyboy

Which body type they prefer… which hair style long or short

Maybe some other stuff I forgot

PM me we work on it

• +1
I think we should make a how to attract each race if women thread

Include which race of women prefers which race of men in order (can usually tell judging from equator) + phenotype skull ,

Which prefers masculinity like beards , RTT/prettyboy

Which body type they prefer… which hair style long or short

Maybe some other stuff I forgot

PM me we work on it
I will do it. In fact I made an RTT Prettyboy map

tell me ur race and ill tell you what you're most attracted to and who is most attracted to you
this is me in motion, now tell me who I am attracted to and who is attracted to me :oops:

@currylightskin why are u the only person who liked this post :( do u think my ideas are bullshit or do u think its truth?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@currylightskin why are u the only person who liked this post :( do u think my ideas are bullshit or do u think its truth?
Liked the post quote obviously and I see some truth in it yakhi 😉😉😉🤙🤙🤙🚬🎩

Written mainly for myself rather than for the consumption of others but may aswell give it to u guys to see if you agree or have any more ideas

(note: this is NOT a biased thread, I am actually cucking myself in some ways due to pure honesty, no race bait, pure groundbreaking knowledge)

Race>height>face. Statistically proven

Goal of this thread: figure out which women will find attraction to your phenotype the most so you can geomaxx to them and slay.

Golden rule 1: Race=(colouring AND phenotype AND height AND beauty standard for skin colour)
Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them & men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them
Golden rule 3: dark men like light women, light men like dark women, and same the opposite for women.

Calculator:
Phenotype + Colouring = Your Race SMV

1. 3 main phenotypes

View attachment 1861741

negroid, caucasian, mongoloid
(africans)(whites, indians, middle east)(asians)
most masc, middle, most feminine

Statistically proven but i cba to find the study

Golden Rule 2: men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them

Negroid men(masc) like negroid women(masc), causasian(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Caucausian men(middle) like caucasoid(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Mongoloid men(fem) like mongoloid(fem)(also EE and latinas which have mongoloid DNA) in ascending order of preferred

black women are left out cos most masculine

dont forget Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them

Negroid women(masc) like just negroid(masc) men

Caucasian women(middle) like caucasian(middle) men and (masc)negroid men - in ascending order of preferred

Mongoloid women(fem) like mongoloid(fem) , caucasian(middle) and negroid men(masc) -

asian men are left out cos most feminine

2. Colouring(=hair and skin colour)

Dark colouring men(closer to equator) like light colouring women(further from equator)

Light colouring men(further from equator) like dark colour women (closer to equator)

Dark colouring women(closer to equator) like light colouring men(further from equator)

Light colouring women(further from equator) like dark colouring men(closer to equator)

Golden rule 3: dark men like light women, light men like dark women, and same the opposite for women.

however this is difficult because -

women and men furthest from the equator are the tallest and richest

and men and women closest to the equator are the shortest and richest

so the only ones that can really take advantage of this are light men and dark women

If you're trying to attract a SEA woman example:
Golden rule 1: Race=(colouring AND phenotype AND height AND beauty standard for skin colour)
Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them & men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them

So we can break this down into 4 sections

Colouring: (use golden rule 3)
Closest to equator, black hair, darker skin women. Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair males.

Anyone above them actually, like middle easterners, south europeans, east asians, north asians

but the further away from the equator, the more attracted to them they are. So their favourite would be northern european males(pale skin, blonde hair, light eyes men)

Phenotype: (use golden rule 2)
SEA women are mongoloids so they like mongoloid men(asians), caucasoid men(middle east, indians, whites), negroids(blacks) in ascending order. they will like mongoloid men the least, caucasoid men the middle, negroid men the most

so lets say they prefer just white and black men

Beauty standard for skin colourgolden rule 1)
However, this is why i included beauty standard as a golden rule.

Yes they'll find black men attractive, but it goes against their beauty standard badly. thier beauty standard is literally the whitest skin possible. so black men might be okay to fuck, but they much prefer white men , especialyl when reproducing and LTR dating being seen out in public with etc...

Height: (golden rule 1)
White men also mog black men here , espeically northern european men who are like 6ft average

Result:
The more masculine phenotype(whites) with the tallest height(whites) with the colouring the furthest away from equator(northern europeans, blonde, pale, light eyes) wins

If you're trying to attract Blonde white woman example:

Furthest from equator, blonde pale women. Will be attracted to the darkest skin, darkest hair males.
blacks, Latinos, indians, middle easterners, South east asians, and darker east asians.

Caucasian women do not like mongoloid (SEA and EA men) cos they're more feminine than them.

They will only like caucasoid men and negroid men

So blonde white women belong to: darker whites like italians, Latinos, indians, middle easterners,(caucasoids) blacks.(negroids)

But southern european(like south italians), latinos and indians and middle easterns are short and blonde women are tall so they only really belong to black men. However tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterns can date them.

Beauty standard for skin colour:(golden rule 1)
Not a bad thing to be darker skin in the west so no penalty here.

Result:
Blonde women belong to tall south europeans, tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterners, tall blacks.

If you're trying to attract a SEA male example:

SEA males are mongoloids so they'll be mainly attracted to mongoloid women. So other SEA females, or more pure mongoloids = east asians.
Also ethnicities which have mongoloid DNA like latinas and eastern Europeans.

Closest to the equator, SEA males(dark skin, black hair) Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair females.
So they'll like east asian women like korean women, northern chinese women, the ones who have the lightest skin. Also east asians or SEA girls who have frauded their skin colour lighter or dyed their hair blonde. Also lighter latina women with lighter hair? and they eastern european women because slight mongoloid DNA.
They won't like black women or pure caucasoid women even if they are blonde because the caucasoid phenotype is more masculine than them(use golden rule 3)

This is why height is golden rule no.1, SEA males are attracted to the lightest mongoloid girls. But darker people are shorter, and whiter people are taller. So they're actually fucked and no lighter girl will like them unless they're much above average height.

But even if they're above average height, beauty standard goes against them so no east asian woman is gonna date down (a darker man) so its over for them lol

And this is all on average. These things will happen bigger % of the time. But of course there are anomalies.

Only reason that white men are preferred more than anyone is because taller and more mini phenotypes under white(dark hair tanned whites like italians, and blonde hair pale skin whites) which appeal to more audiences.

black women left out cos of golden rule 2, asian men left out cos the golden rule 2

whiter men more advantage cos tallest and richest, darkest men least advantage cos shortest and poorest.

so this world is actually laid out for white men to fuck ethnic women. but this can be overcome by being a tall rich ethnic male and fucking women further from the equator

and obviously a top percentile face, and a top percentile height overcomes these things. but if height and face was equal, this would play out
just be tall and gl why overcomplicate it more than that? Women like chads of all flavours

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
just be tall and gl why overcomplicate it more than that? Women like chads of all flavours
because- race> height> face - statistically proven

so geomaxxing to where your pheno & colouring is worth the most is the most powerful smv boost. even more powerful than face surgery or LL

So a bunch of blonde women are chasing after Indians?

So a bunch of blonde women are chasing after Indians?
Tall handsome rich ones yes. It’s just that Indians very rarely meet that

I can attract mosquitos, you should had include em:owo:

No fucking study proves this, stop acting like you didn't pull this shit out of your ass. Scientists debunked races existing a long time ago. Mongoloid, caucasoid and negroid are outdated terms that arent used anymore

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
No fucking study proves this, stop acting like you didn't pull this shit out of your ass. Scientists debunked races existing a long time ago. Mongoloid, caucasoid and negroid are outdated terms that arent used anymore
Cope

Literally studies + common sense

You really think white women would take masculine Indians over masculine Nordics?

You really think white women would take masculine Indians over masculine Nordics?
Idk tbh

If the money, height, face rating etc was the same and he wasn’t like too shitskin dark, yes

I am a blonde male and id take an Indian girl over a blonde girl any day of the week, we like their skin colour and hair colour cos it’s like opposite which correlate to my equator theory

Idk tbh

If the money, height, face rating etc was the same and he wasn’t like too shitskin dark, yes

I am a blonde male and id take an Indian girl over a blonde girl any day of the week, we like their skin colour and hair colour cos it’s like opposite which correlate to my equator theory

I agree they like Italians etc but non whites will almost always be behind white males with white females all else equal.

Written mainly for myself rather than for the consumption of others but may aswell give it to u guys to see if you agree or have any more ideas

(note: this is NOT a biased thread, I am actually cucking myself in some ways due to pure honesty, no race bait, pure groundbreaking knowledge)

Goal of this thread: figure out which women will find attraction to your phenotype the most so you can geomaxx to them and slay.

Calculator:

1. 3 main phenotypes

View attachment 1861741

Negroid men(masc) like negroid women(masc), causasian(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Caucausian men(middle) like caucasoid(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Mongoloid men(fem) like mongoloid(fem)(also EE and latinas which have mongoloid DNA) in ascending order of preferred

Caucasian women(middle) like caucasian(middle) men and (masc)negroid men - in ascending order of preferred

Mongoloid women(fem) like mongoloid(fem) , caucasian(middle) and negroid men(masc) -

Dark colouring men(closer to equator) like light colouring women(further from equator)

Light colouring men(further from equator) like dark colour women (closer to equator)

Dark colouring women(closer to equator) like light colouring men(further from equator)

Light colouring women(further from equator) like dark colouring men(closer to equator)

so the only ones that can really take advantage of this are light men and dark women

Closest to equator, black hair, darker skin women. Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair males.

Anyone above them actually, like middle easterners, south europeans, east asians, north asians

but the further away from the equator, the more attracted to them they are. So their favourite would be northern european males(pale skin, blonde hair, light eyes men)

SEA women are mongoloids so they like mongoloid men(asians), caucasoid men(middle east, indians, whites), negroids(blacks) in ascending order. they will like mongoloid men the least, caucasoid men the middle, negroid men the most

Yes they'll find black men attractive, but it goes against their beauty standard badly. thier beauty standard is literally the whitest skin possible. so black men might be okay to fuck, but they much prefer white men , especialyl when reproducing and LTR dating being seen out in public with etc...

White men also mog black men here , espeically northern european men who are like 6ft average

Result:
The more masculine phenotype(whites) with the tallest height(whites) with the colouring the furthest away from equator(northern europeans, blonde, pale, light eyes) wins

Furthest from equator, blonde pale women. Will be attracted to the darkest skin, darkest hair males.
blacks, Latinos, indians, middle easterners, South east asians, and darker east asians.

Caucasian women do not like mongoloid (SEA and EA men) cos they're more feminine than them.

So blonde white women belong to: darker whites like italians, Latinos, indians, middle easterners,(caucasoids) blacks.(negroids)

But southern european(like south italians), latinos and indians and middle easterns are short and blonde women are tall so they only really belong to black men. However tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterns can date them.

Result:
Blonde women belong to tall south europeans, tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterners, tall blacks.

SEA males are mongoloids so they'll be mainly attracted to mongoloid women. So other SEA females, or more pure mongoloids = east asians.

Closest to the equator, SEA males(dark skin, black hair) Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair females.
So they'll like east asian women like korean women, northern chinese women, the ones who have the lightest skin. Also east asians or SEA girls who have frauded their skin colour lighter or dyed their hair blonde. Also lighter latina women with lighter hair? and they eastern european women because slight mongoloid DNA.
They won't like black women or pure caucasoid women even if they are blonde because the caucasoid phenotype is more masculine than them(use golden rule 3)

This is why height is golden rule no.1, SEA males are attracted to the lightest mongoloid girls. But darker people are shorter, and whiter people are taller. So they're actually fucked and no lighter girl will like them unless they're much above average height.

But even if they're above average height, beauty standard goes against them so no east asian woman is gonna date down (a darker man) so its over for them lol

And this is all on average. These things will happen bigger % of the time. But of course there are anomalies.

Only reason that white men are preferred more than anyone is because taller and more mini phenotypes under white(dark hair tanned whites like italians, and blonde hair pale skin whites) which appeal to more audiences.

black women left out cos of golden rule 2, asian men left out cos the golden rule 2

whiter men more advantage cos tallest and richest, darkest men least advantage cos shortest and poorest.

so this world is actually laid out for white men to fuck ethnic women. but this can be overcome by being a tall rich ethnic male and fucking women further from the equator

and obviously a top percentile face, and a top percentile height overcomes these things. but if height and face was equal, this would play out
What if you want to date black girls ?

D

What makes a man or women dark or light ? Their skin color or hair color ? do u call a white skin dark hair man/women dark ?

What makes a man or women dark or light ? Their skin color or hair color ? do u call a white skin dark hair man/women dark ?
I mean light hair and light skin or dark skin and dark hair

A white with darker hair is still white but he isn’t furthest from equator anymore so isn’t the most attractive to the people directly on the equator

I mean light hair and light skin or dark skin and dark hair

A white with darker hair is still white but he isn’t furthest from equator anymore so isn’t the most attractive to the people directly on the equator
So what pheno a dark haired brown eye white girl attracted to

Doesn't align with what you can observe in real life.
Women are mostly attracted to men of their own race who meet their looks criteria, then to attractive men of other races.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Calculator:

1. 3 main phenotypes

View attachment 1861741

Result:

Result:

Whites

Blacks

Arabs

Curries/gooks.

Abos.

Women are mostly attracted to men of their own race who meet their looks criteria, then to attractive men of other races.
Cope asian women would prefer avg white over average Asian any day

Blonde women are most likely to date interracially t than other white women

Calculator:

1. 3 main phenotypes

View attachment 1861741

Result:

Result:

Cap

What if your mixed?

i don't need to calculate to know that i'm mid white women's type

Calculator:

1. 3 main phenotypes

View attachment 1861741

Result:

Result:

Tldr: be white

Shame cos what he is saying is very high IQ and what many autists, sfcels, and brainlets seem to be unable to grasp.

In simple form his saying

Attraction = (max(dimorphism) + max (delta lattitude normalised for altitude) ) / k (seekers relative wealth or status amongst own people )

Where k is how status or wealth conscious the seekers own people are

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Tldr: be white
I mean not really, if u read it.

But yes white is the easiest to salvage (what I express as the last term, the denominator, in my equation