Map of Europe: RTT vs Prettyboy

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
The map displays which of the two main aesthetics for men, RTT or Prettyboy, has higher SMV within Europe and nearby countries.

White women:
Rttpretty

Black/brown/Latina women:
Rttblackethnic women

Asian women:
Rtt asian

For all races of women worldwide, their preferences seem to be:

Prettyboy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ RTT/Masc

East Asian - Hapa - Southeast Asian - South Asian - White Western European - White UK - White Med/EE - Latina - MENA - Mulatta -Black

Recent RTT theory threads:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 1851 and 11 others
Depends what kind of girls you want. If you want ethnic girls in germany you're better off RTT maxing

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, currylightskin and Xangsane
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that OP's sister was fucked and chucked by a rugby Chad

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 16275, Hero of the Imperium and 14 others
@Predeterminism @forevergymcelling @EverythingMattersCel @BeenLMSsinceMSN @APJ @ToTheTop @Niko69

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that OP's sister was fucked and chucked by a rugby Chad
And his mother fucked dozens of Carribean BBC's and hides it from his father

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 16275, bedes and 8 others
Depends what kind of girls you want. If you want ethnic girls in germany you're better off RTT maxing
I'm a mixed (arab/white) prettyboy who wants ethnic girls, particularly mixed (any mix) or Arab. In terms of attitude I want them to be HQNP, but body wise I want them fleshy. The girls here seem to be primal (all races apart from noodles), and Muslim women here are mostly South Asian, so I asked my dad to help me find a girl overseas; he's happy to help me out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Daniel Plainview, fogdart and 2 others
wtf:lul: u just made this up or what

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
The map displays which of the two main aesthetics for men, RTT or Prettyboy, has higher SMV within Europe and nearby countries:
View attachment 1803185

You pulled this out your ass you phaggot

wtf:lul: u just made this up or what
It's a theory; people here say that prettyboys are preferred in Western Europe, and RTT in the UK, ethnic countries and EE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
What no pussy does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
why do u think asian women prefer prettyboy over RTT?
It's a well-known fact that Asian women want prettyboys moreso than any other race of women; perhaps pertaining to Far Eastern beauty standards and growing up with anime boys/East Asian media.

I remember getting lots of likes from Indian, Malaysian and Indonesian women when I had on Tinder for 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Wallenberg and Deleted member 17829
It's a well-known fact that Asian women want prettyboys moreso than any other race of women; perhaps pertaining to Far Eastern beauty standards and growing up with anime boys/East Asian media.
fuck man its over

i think they prefer kdrama kpop niggas way more than whites tbh

but i have talked to some that say they prefer whites over kpop niggas cos they want a manly man

• JFL
Nigga really just painted the former Warsaw Pact countries blue and called it a day

Prettyboy vs rtt is not country related, it’s correlated with social class and level of urbanism

College educated girls in Warsaw will go for prettyboys more than some villagers in rural France

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 18244 and 6 others
Greece is far from RTT
It's masthetic Med gigachad or death

5732475367 06bb1f4fdb

Southern European women have higher standards than even Western ones, with RTT you would only fuck Eastern Euro female tourists

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Prettyboy vs rtt is not country related, it’s correlated with social class and level of urbanism
can u elaborate on this pls?

fuck man its over

i think they prefer kdrama kpop niggas way more than whites tbh

but i have talked to some that say they prefer whites over kpop niggas cos they want a manly man

Greece is far from RTT
It's masthetic Med gigachad or death

View attachment 1803202

Southern European women have higher standards than even Western ones, with RTT you would only fuck Eastern Euro female tourists
In this thread, RTT = Maesthetic/masc tanned guy with stubble, possibly tattoos and a muscular body

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Nigga really just painted the former Warsaw Pact countries blue and called it a day

College educated girls in Warsaw will go for prettyboys more than some villagers in rural France
It is region related. The western girls like prettyboys. The rest of the world still prefers RTT

• +1
damn im really just not asian girls type

its over
I'd say for all races of women, their preferences are:

Prettyboy ---------------------------------------------- RTT/masc

East Asian - South Asian - White - Latina - Arab - Black

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and Wallenberg
RTT is low-class thing and it seems to BE particularly popular in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Prettyboy and Xangsane
It is region related. The western girls like prettyboys. The rest of the world still prefers RTT
What do you think of my map?

In this thread, RTT = Maesthetic/masc tanned guy with stubble, possibly tattoos and a muscular body
Ok than I agree with it, I thought we speak about the roided and inbred love island British type of low class look

Yeah maesthetic with stubble, good body and tanned is what you need to slay

• +1

how do u prettyboy maxx besides having a pretty face?

spcific hair, rings, no beard and shit?

• +1
Ok than I agree with it, I thought we speak about the roided and inbred love island British type of low class look

Yeah maesthetic with stubble, good body and tanned is what you need to slay
Let me modify this slightly:

Prettyboy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RTT/masc

East Asian - Southeast Asian - South Asian - White Western European - White UK - White Med/EE - Latina - Arab - Black

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
What do you think of my map?
For the most part i agree, however i belive the prettyboy/rtt border is pushed back all the way to the Belorussian border to the east and to the south to the Bosnian border. Also i think Spain still leans RTT

• +1
how do u prettyboy maxx besides having a pretty face?

spcific hair, rings, no beard and shit?
Specific hair type (fluffy, full of volume), don't need rings, no beard, keep fashion choices clean and simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Specific hair type (fluffy, full of volume), don't need rings, no beard, keep fashion choices clean and simple.
wtf u mean by fluffy hair, like soft? curtains and shit?

• +1
For the most part i agree, however i belive the prettyboy/rtt border is pushed back all the way to the Belorussian border to the east and to the south to the Bosnian border. Also i think Spain still leans RTT
Noted, as I'm not versed with Central European trends (e.g. Polish, Hungarian)
What do you think of this theory?

Prettyboy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RTT/masc

East Asian - Southeast Asian - South Asian - White Western European - White UK - White Med/EE - Latina - Arab - Black

can u elaborate on this pls?
The higher a girl’s social class, the less she cares about a guy being masc (because she is sheltered and financially secure) and more about him being pretty, since she can afford to only look for beautiful offsprings

Poor / low class girls are the opposite, they too would love to have beautiful kids from prettyboys but their physical and monetary safety is more important, hence they go for tradiotonally masculine men

It’s like the Maslow’s pyramid of the hierarchy of needs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, xanny, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Absolute delusion. Nobody wants roided freaks in the zoomer generation at least.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
It’s like the Maslow’s pyramid of hiearchy of need
wow

The higher a girl’s social class, the less she cares about a guy being masc (because she is sheltered and financially secure) and more about him being pretty, since she can afford to only look for beautiful offsprings

Poor / low class girls are the opposite, they too would love to have beautiful kids from prettyboys but their physical and monetary safety is more important, hence they go for tradiotonally masculine men
hmm i know what u mean. but honestly i feel like in life ive seen posh girls prefer the RTT niggas but theyre used to posh golfer faggots who wouldnt hurt a fly so more impressed and low class girls used to low class fighters so prefer a higher class saviour type guy. idk tho maybe im wrong

The map displays which of the two main aesthetics for men, RTT or Prettyboy, has higher SMV within Europe and nearby countries.

White women:
View attachment 1803185

Black/brown/Latina women:
View attachment 1803195

Asian women:
View attachment 1803196

For all races of women worldwide, their preferences seem to be:

Prettyboy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ RTT/Masc

East Asian - Hapa - Southeast Asian - South Asian - White Western European - White UK - White Med/EE - Latina - MENA - Mulatta -Black

Recent RTT theory threads:
Also, it's kind of funny that ethnic countries are only RTT in your opinion.

no i agree, i just wondered why
Asians are high IQ but low T, this means they create highly evolved, safe, violence free, rich societies. In these, there’s no need for RTT’s, girls are safe and can just go for the most beautiful males

Take some shithole like Brazil as an opposite example. Those people are borderline retarded hence unsafe & underdeveloped societies = there’s huge demand for masculine men that are willing to even handfight with machetes

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Xangsane
Asians are high IQ but low T, this means they create highly evolved, safe, violence free, rich societies. In these, there’s no need for RTT’s, girls are safe and can just go for the most beautiful males

Take some shithole like Brazil as an opposite example. Those people are borderline retarded hence unsafe & underdeveloped societies = there’s huge demand for masculine men that are willing to even handfight with machetes
no i agree, i just wondered why
Lol, how do you not know that? Azn girls prefer pretty boys over RTT

I would agree with this tbh

• +1
Noted, as I'm not versed with Central European trends (e.g. Polish, Hungarian)
What do you think of this theory?

I think its right.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891

hmm so do you think RTT would work better in places like SEA where its more dangerous and shithole, and prettyboy work more in east asia?

hmm so do you think RTT would work better in places like SEA where its more dangerous and shithole, and prettyboy work more in east asia?
ppl are so short in SEA that any white pheno would seem p threatening

ppl are so short in SEA that any white pheno would seem p threatening
ehh they're quite short but not as short as ppl think. 5'7 avg. and like every 4th guy is 5'10