How To Calculate Which Women Are Most Attracted To Your Phenotype - Groundbreaking Discovery - This Will Go Down In PSL History

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
Written mainly for myself rather than for the consumption of others but may aswell give it to u guys to see if you agree or have any more ideas

(note: this is NOT a biased thread, I am actually cucking myself in some ways due to pure honesty, no race bait, pure groundbreaking knowledge)

Race>height>face. Statistically proven

Goal of this thread: figure out which women will find attraction to your phenotype the most so you can geomaxx to them and slay.

Golden rule 1: Race=(colouring AND phenotype AND height AND beauty standard for skin colour)
Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them & men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them
Golden rule 3: dark men like light women, light men like dark women, and same the opposite for women.

Calculator:
Phenotype + Colouring = Your Race SMV

1. 3 main phenotypes

negroid, caucasian, mongoloid
(africans)(whites, indians, middle east)(asians)
most masc, middle, most feminine

Statistically proven but i cba to find the study

Golden Rule 2: men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them

Negroid men(masc) like negroid women(masc), causasian(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Caucausian men(middle) like caucasoid(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Mongoloid men(fem) like mongoloid(fem)(also EE and latinas which have mongoloid DNA) in ascending order of preferred

black women are left out cos most masculine

dont forget Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them

Negroid women(masc) like just negroid(masc) men

Caucasian women(middle) like caucasian(middle) men and (masc)negroid men - in ascending order of preferred

Mongoloid women(fem) like mongoloid(fem) , caucasian(middle) and negroid men(masc) -

asian men are left out cos most feminine

2. Colouring(=hair and skin colour)

Dark colouring men(closer to equator) like light colouring women(further from equator)

Light colouring men(further from equator) like dark colour women (closer to equator)

Dark colouring women(closer to equator) like light colouring men(further from equator)

Light colouring women(further from equator) like dark colouring men(closer to equator)

Golden rule 3: dark men like light women, light men like dark women, and same the opposite for women.

however this is difficult because -

women and men furthest from the equator are the tallest and richest

and men and women closest to the equator are the shortest and richest

so the only ones that can really take advantage of this are light men and dark women

If you're trying to attract a SEA woman example:
Golden rule 1: Race=(colouring AND phenotype AND height AND beauty standard for skin colour)
Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them & men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them

So we can break this down into 4 sections

Colouring: (use golden rule 3)
Closest to equator, black hair, darker skin women. Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair males.

Anyone above them actually, like middle easterners, south europeans, east asians, north asians

but the further away from the equator, the more attracted to them they are. So their favourite would be northern european males(pale skin, blonde hair, light eyes men)

Phenotype: (use golden rule 2)
SEA women are mongoloids so they like mongoloid men(asians), caucasoid men(middle east, indians, whites), negroids(blacks) in ascending order. they will like mongoloid men the least, caucasoid men the middle, negroid men the most

so lets say they prefer just white and black men

Beauty standard for skin colourgolden rule 1)
However, this is why i included beauty standard as a golden rule.

Yes they'll find black men attractive, but it goes against their beauty standard badly. thier beauty standard is literally the whitest skin possible. so black men might be okay to fuck, but they much prefer white men , especialyl when reproducing and LTR dating being seen out in public with etc...

Height: (golden rule 1)
White men also mog black men here , espeically northern european men who are like 6ft average

Result:
The more masculine phenotype(whites) with the tallest height(whites) with the colouring the furthest away from equator(northern europeans, blonde, pale, light eyes) wins

If you're trying to attract Blonde white woman example:

Furthest from equator, blonde pale women. Will be attracted to the darkest skin, darkest hair males.
blacks, Latinos, indians, middle easterners, South east asians, and darker east asians.

Caucasian women do not like mongoloid (SEA and EA men) cos they're more feminine than them.

They will only like caucasoid men and negroid men

So blonde white women belong to: darker whites like italians, Latinos, indians, middle easterners,(caucasoids) blacks.(negroids)

But southern european(like south italians), latinos and indians and middle easterns are short and blonde women are tall so they only really belong to black men. However tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterns can date them.

Beauty standard for skin colour:(golden rule 1)
Not a bad thing to be darker skin in the west so no penalty here.

Result:
Blonde women belong to tall south europeans, tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterners, tall blacks.

If you're trying to attract a SEA male example:

SEA males are mongoloids so they'll be mainly attracted to mongoloid women. So other SEA females, or more pure mongoloids = east asians.
Also ethnicities which have mongoloid DNA like latinas and eastern Europeans.

Closest to the equator, SEA males(dark skin, black hair) Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair females.
So they'll like east asian women like korean women, northern chinese women, the ones who have the lightest skin. Also east asians or SEA girls who have frauded their skin colour lighter or dyed their hair blonde. Also lighter latina women with lighter hair? and they eastern european women because slight mongoloid DNA.
They won't like black women or pure caucasoid women even if they are blonde because the caucasoid phenotype is more masculine than them(use golden rule 3)

This is why height is golden rule no.1, SEA males are attracted to the lightest mongoloid girls. But darker people are shorter, and whiter people are taller. So they're actually fucked and no lighter girl will like them unless they're much above average height.

But even if they're above average height, beauty standard goes against them so no east asian woman is gonna date down (a darker man) so its over for them lol

And this is all on average. These things will happen bigger % of the time. But of course there are anomalies.

Only reason that white men are preferred more than anyone is because taller and more mini phenotypes under white(dark hair tanned whites like italians, and blonde hair pale skin whites) which appeal to more audiences.

black women left out cos of golden rule 2, asian men left out cos the golden rule 2

whiter men more advantage cos tallest and richest, darkest men least advantage cos shortest and poorest.

so this world is actually laid out for white men to fuck ethnic women. but this can be overcome by being a tall rich ethnic male and fucking women further from the equator

and obviously a top percentile face, and a top percentile height overcomes these things. but if height and face was equal, this would play out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, AscensionMan98, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 22708 and 11 others
As a 3/10 balding curry just tell me what I must do to get a blonde Gigastacy virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura, SonOfDarkseid and 13 others
tldr: opposites attract

• +1
Reactions: zura, NT Master, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
As a 3/10 balding curry just tell me what I must do to get a blonde Gigastacy virgin
get hair, get facial surgery, be above 6ft, be rich, move to the northest countries in the world with the most blonde women.

yeah no wonder i attract asian women and i love them

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Moggie
yeah no wonder i attract asian women and i love them
account to this logic what should I be attracting?

any explainations for blondes that have been interested in me am I an ethnic in disguise :dafuckfeels:

any explainations for blondes that have been interested in me am I an ethnic in disguise :dafuckfeels:
tell me ur race and ill tell you what you're most attracted to and who is most attracted to you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Moggie

SEA women are mongoloids so they like mongoloid men(asians), caucasoid men(middle east, indians, whites), negroids(blacks) in ascending order. they will like mongoloid men the least, caucasoid men the middle, negroid men the most

Yes they'll find black men attractive, but it goes against their beauty standard badly. thier beauty standard is literally the whitest skin possible. so black men might be okay to fuck, but they much prefer white men , especialyl when reproducing and LTR dating being seen out in public with etc...

White men also mog black men here , espeically northern european men who are like 6ft average

Result:
The more masculine phenotype(whites) with the tallest height(whites) with the colouring the furthest away from equator(northern europeans, blonde, pale, light eyes) wins

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

Result:
you didnt answer the question

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and Deleted member 18931
Result:
Blonde women belong to tall south europeans, tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterners, tall blacks.
so according to this theory, just be a tall Indian like @RabidRosaries and you’ll fuck blonde stacies

and also this theory discounts any semblance of pretty boys or kpop halo that jb’s push in the west

this is probably the most retarded theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura, Truecel14 and 2 others
so according to this theory, just be a tall Indian like @RabidRosaries and you’ll fuck blonde stacies

and also this theory discounts any semblance of pretty boys or kpop halo that jb’s push in the west

this is probably the most retarded theory
i believe blonde women would like @RabidRosaries if he's tall and handsome

And no its not a retarded theory.

1. kpop prettyboys dye their hair blonde, bleach their skin pale, wear light blue eye contacts to be like white men for broader appeal to the west. also get facial surgery to emulate white male faces and their beauty standard is smaller skulls(like caucasoids) because they know that looking like white men raises their appeal to white women and asian women (just like according to my theory)

2. white and black women dont even like kpop men. its just SEA women , SOME latinas(which have mongoloid dna), SOME eastern european women(which have mongoloid dna), the rest despise and laugh at kpop men

their popularity in certain parts of the world actually perfectly correlates to my theory

also i mentioned-
and obviously a top percentile face, and a top percentile height overcomes these things. but if height and face was equal, this would play out

kpop prettyboys dye their hair blonde, bleach their skin pale, wear light blue eye contacts to be like white men for broader appeal to the west. also get facial surgery to emulate white male faces and their beauty standard is smaller skulls(like caucasoids) so it actually fits exactly right

Koreans quite literally get surgery to shave off bone, so you’re saying to emulate the prototypical white face is to feminize yourself? Lol

white and black women dont even like kpop men. its just SEA women , SOME latinas(which have mongoloid dna), SOME eastern european women(which have mongoloid dna), the rest despise and laugh at kpop men
now this doesn’t even make sense. kpop is huge in america and the entirety of East Asia. and in the U.S, guess what? white is still majority race there. it’s 10x bigger in the U.S than both Latin countries or Eastern Europeans.

And if you have even a little mongoloid dna, you automatically like Asians? so fins (fingols) would like Asians? Or even estonians? You do realize that most of Scandinavian northern Germanic areas has SOME mongloid dna right?

i believe blonde women would like @ R @RabidRosaries if he's tall and handsome
oh so that’s what it basically boils down to :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag and mogging
now this doesn’t even make sense. kpop is huge in america and the entirety of East Asia. and in the U.S, guess what? white is still majority race there. it’s 10x bigger in the U.S than both Latin countries or Eastern Europeans.

And if you have even a little mongoloid dna, you automatically like Asians? so fins (fingols) would like Asians? Or even estonians? You do realize that most of Scandinavian northern Germanic areas has SOME mongloid dna right
Your points were retarded and ignored my points

oh so that’s what it basically boils down to :lul::lul:
I think they’d like him more than a blonde man of the same height and face rating

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
Elaborate?

Also check what I said afterwards. I think they’d prefer blonde guys cos we’re so much taller but if them ethnics we’re our height I think they’d prefer them.

Elaborate?
You make this sound like as if white blonde women would pick Latinos, Indians, middle eastern and black men over white blonde men which is a massive cope imo

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, MiroslavBulldosex, Vasco-v2 and 3 others
Your points were retarded and ignored my points

I think they’d like him more than a blonde man of the same height and face rating

literally took all your points in the reply and made an argument against it; you’re either heavily biased, or you just can’t read (most likely)

whiter men more advantage cos tallest and richest, darkest men least advantage cos shortest and poorest.

B2C59D54 0062 482B 93FA 95EDF4B36A5A

Filipinos (sea) quite literally the shortest, darkest, and lowest earning Asians (lower iq) have the highest chance of interracial marriage out of any male minority.

also, On the other hand, Filipino men are or no more or less likely to form a romantic partnership than white men.

quite literally a huge blow to your theory

You make this sound like as if white blonde women would pick Latinos, Indians, middle eastern and black men over white blonde men which is a massive cope imo
Why u think they like blonde men then

View attachment 1861839

literally took all your points in the reply and made an argument against it; you’re either heavily biased, or you just can’t read (most likely)

View attachment 1861848
Filipinos (sea) quite literally the shortest, darkest, and lowest earning Asians (lower iq) have the highest chance of interracial marriage out of any male minority.

also, On the other hand, Filipino men are or no more or less likely to form a romantic partnership than white men.

quite literally a huge blow to your theory
U just picked a cope study from 1960s , the highest interracial marriage is white men with ethnic women , specifically latinas and Asians, simply Google that first result. And that correlates perfectly to my theory @Detona

And Filipino men being in relationships is Filipino men with Filipino women which is irrelevant to my theory

@Detona what u think about this thread

Bald manlet curry

What are my chances? :chad::smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
U just picked a cope study from 1960s , the highest interracial marriage is white men with ethnic women , specifically latinas and Asians, simply Google that first result. And that correlates perfectly to my theory @Detona

And Filipino men being in relationships is Filipino men with Filipino women which is irrelevant to my theory
you retard, it’s obvious white men are at the top of the totem pole in the west. they literally take up the majority

but according to your theory, SEA gooks who are the shortest, darkest, and lowest earning should be bottom of the barrel; instead their literally the most successful Minority group in the west. Moreso than other Asians, blacks, or Indians

instead they are literally the highest to be in a relationship with either Filipino females (biggest race traitors) and other races who in your theory should not be attracted to them at all

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Bullshit.

Me: deep golden olive skin, very dark brown hair, blue eyes, half Levantine/Gulf, half English/Irish, 5'9

My preference: caramel skin (or very dark skin if black), medium brown to black hair, curly hair, mulatto, Arab, Latina or black, 5'2 - 5'4

Written mainly for myself rather than for the consumption of others but may aswell give it to u guys to see if you agree or have any more ideas

(note: this is NOT a biased thread, I am actually cucking myself in some ways due to pure honesty, no race bait, pure groundbreaking knowledge)

Race>height>face. Statistically proven

Goal of this thread: figure out which women will find attraction to your phenotype the most so you can geomaxx to them and slay.

Calculator:
Phenotype + Colouring = Your Race SMV

1. 3 main phenotypes

View attachment 1861741

negroid, caucasian, mongoloid
(africans)(whites, indians, middle east)(asians)
most masc, middle, most feminine

Statistically proven but i cba to find the study

Golden Rule 2: men won't like a phenotype more masculine than them

Negroid men(masc) like negroid women(masc), causasian(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Caucausian men(middle) like caucasoid(middle) and mongoloid(fem) in descending order of preferred

Mongoloid men(fem) like mongoloid(fem)(also EE and latinas which have mongoloid DNA) in ascending order of preferred

black women are left out cos most masculine

dont forget Golden Rule 2: women won't like a phenotype more feminine than them

Negroid women(masc) like just negroid(masc) men

Caucasian women(middle) like caucasian(middle) men and (masc)negroid men - in ascending order of preferred

Mongoloid women(fem) like mongoloid(fem) , caucasian(middle) and negroid men(masc) -

asian men are left out cos most feminine

2. Colouring(=hair and skin colour)

Dark colouring men(closer to equator) like light colouring women(further from equator)

Light colouring men(further from equator) like dark colour women (closer to equator)

Dark colouring women(closer to equator) like light colouring men(further from equator)

Light colouring women(further from equator) like dark colouring men(closer to equator)

however this is difficult because -

women and men furthest from the equator are the tallest and richest

and men and women closest to the equator are the shortest and richest

so the only ones that can really take advantage of this are light men and dark women

If you're trying to attract a SEA woman example:

Closest to equator, black hair, darker skin women. Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair males.

Anyone above them actually, like middle easterners, south europeans, east asians, north asians

but the further away from the equator, the more attracted to them they are. So their favourite would be northern european males(pale skin, blonde hair, light eyes men)

Result:

If you're trying to attract Blonde white woman example:

Furthest from equator, blonde pale women. Will be attracted to the darkest skin, darkest hair males.
blacks, Latinos, indians, middle easterners, South east asians, and darker east asians.

Caucasian women do not like mongoloid (SEA and EA men) cos they're more feminine than them.

They will only like caucasoid men and negroid men

So blonde white women belong to: darker whites like italians, Latinos, indians, middle easterners,(caucasoids) blacks.(negroids)

But southern european(like south italians), latinos and indians and middle easterns are short and blonde women are tall so they only really belong to black men. However tall latinos, tall indians, tall middle easterns can date them.

Not a bad thing to be darker skin in the west so no penalty here.

Result:

If you're trying to attract a SEA male example:

SEA males are mongoloids so they'll be mainly attracted to mongoloid women. So other SEA females, or more pure mongoloids = east asians.
Also ethnicities which have mongoloid DNA like latinas and eastern Europeans.

Closest to the equator, SEA males(dark skin, black hair) Will be attracted to the lightest skin, lightest hair females.
So they'll like east asian women like korean women, northern chinese women, the ones who have the lightest skin. Also east asians or SEA girls who have frauded their skin colour lighter or dyed their hair blonde. Also lighter latina women with lighter hair? and they eastern european women because slight mongoloid DNA.
They won't like black women or pure caucasoid women even if they are blonde because the caucasoid phenotype is more masculine than them(use golden rule 3)

This is why height is golden rule no.1, SEA males are attracted to the lightest mongoloid girls. But darker people are shorter, and whiter people are taller. So they're actually fucked and no lighter girl will like them unless they're much above average height.

But even if they're above average height, beauty standard goes against them so no east asian woman is gonna date down (a darker man) so its over for them lol

And this is all on average. These things will happen bigger % of the time. But of course there are anomalies.

Only reason that white men are preferred more than anyone is because taller and more mini phenotypes under white(dark hair tanned whites like italians, and blonde hair pale skin whites) which appeal to more audiences.

black women left out cos of golden rule 2, asian men left out cos the golden rule 2

so this world is actually laid out for white men to fuck ethnic women. but this can be overcome by being a tall rich ethnic male and fucking women further from the equator

Who tf even reads this shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Bullshit.

Me: deep golden olive skin, very dark brown hair, blue eyes, half Levantine/Gulf, half English/Irish, 5'9

My preference: caramel skin (or very dark skin if black), medium brown to black hair, curly hair, mulatto, Arab, Latina or black, 5'2 - 5'4
Yeah cos u got English light eyes light skin lighter hairy DNA in you and you like darker women lol . Literally correlates to my theory

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah cos u got English light eyes light skin lighter hairy DNA in you and you like darker women lol . Literally correlates to my theory
Oh I see. I just went with the country closest to the equator that I have significant ancestry from (KSA).

Why u think they like blonde men then
Because white blonde men are taller and better looking than Latinos,Indians,middle east and black men.

Also humans aren’t only attracted to opposites. They also are attracted to similar traits they have themselves.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 18931
you retard, it’s obvious white men are at the top of the totem pole in the west. they literally take up the majority

but according to your theory, SEA gooks who are the shortest, darkest, and lowest earning should be bottom of the barrel; instead their literally the most successful Minority group in the west. Moreso than other Asians, blacks, or Indians

instead they are literally the highest to be in a relationship with either Filipino females (biggest race traitors) and other races who in your theory should not be attracted to them at all
Hmmm actually I remember seeing filipinos at the top of Asians, then Koreans, then East Asians in terms of amount of marriage interracially. So it seems filipinos mog to white women

Actually that literally proves my theory, I literally said white women like dark men closer to the equator . That’s why East Asians are lower smv than filipinos (to white women)

It literally correlates to my theory HOLY SHIT

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito
Bullshit.

Your an outlier

Us mixed abominations should die

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Blkpill Godfather
Oh I see. I just went with the country closest to the equator that I have significant ancestry from (KSA).
Silly boy!

I have some more theories on mixed people , but not 100% sure on that part yet as it’s hard to research as mixed people are rare

What % British and what % Arab are u?

Feel free to point more holes in my theory

• +1
Hmmm actually I remember seeing filipinos at the top of Asians, then Koreans, then East Asians in terms of amount of marriage interracially. So it seems filipinos mog to white women

Actually that literally proves my theory, I literally said white women like dark men closer to the equator . That’s why East Asians are lower smv than filipinos (to white women)

It literally correlates to my theory
this is either a dogshit theory or extremely legit.

idk anymore :hnghn::hnghn:

this is either a dogshit theory or extremely legit.

idk anymore :hnghn::hnghn:
Extremely legit!!!!! Did you see what we just figured out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Them marriage statistics that I just remembered literally proves this theory even more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly boy!

I have some more theories on mixed people , but not 100% sure on that part yet as it’s hard to research as mixed people are rare

What % British and what % Arab are u?

Feel free to point more holes in my theory
Please give me my chew toy, I've been a good boy!

Please do share your theories on mixed people.

50% Arab, 40% British, 10% a mix of Native American, Sub-Saharan African, Iberian

Please do share your theories on mixed people.

50% Arab, 40% British, 10% a mix of Native American, Sub-Saharan African, Iberian
See u got a bit of African in you that’s why u like African women which correlates to the detailed explanation of golden Rule 2. If u didn’t have that % African I guarantee u wouldn’t like African women. That’s why a lot of people don’t like African women and don’t understand ur taste

Also u look more British despite u being majority Arab it seems u actually got more British genes somehow or they was more dominant in your body, that’s why u like all them ethnic/darker skinned darker haired women .

If u had black eyes darker hair darker skin despite being 50% and 40%that would mean the Arab genes were more dominant in ur body so I bet you would’ve preferred blonde light eyed British girls

• +1
See u got a bit of African in you that’s why u like African women which correlates to the detailed explanation of golden Rule 2. If u didn’t have that % African I guarantee u wouldn’t like African women. That’s why a lot of people don’t like African women and don’t understand ur taste

Also u look more British despite u being majority Arab it seems u actually got more British genes somehow or they was more dominant in your body, that’s why u like all them ethnic/darker skinned darker haired women .

If u had black eyes darker hair darker skin despite being 50% and 40%that would mean the Arab genes were more dominant in ur body so I bet you would’ve preferred blonde light eyed British girls
I like their feminine mannerisms, top-tier skin quality and body types a lot. I do get made fun of by some people for my liking of Black women but all these people don't have any African DNA in them. Speaking of SSA traits, I ended up with lots of natural compact muscle in my body, a mesomorph frame and very full lips.

To be fair lots of white, black and Asian (excluding West Asians, Afghans and some Pakistanis) people IRL do think I pass as Mediterranean. Some other groups can easily tell I have significant non-European Caucasoid blood in me.

Sometimes my Pakistani friend makes fun of me because I like black women, or other women with darker features, and he chases after blonde European girls on Tinder while larping as "Lorenzo" :lul: he doesn't understand why I don't find blondes very attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
I like their feminine mannerisms, top-tier skin quality and body types a lot. I do get made fun of by some people for my liking of Black women but all these people don't have any African DNA in them. Speaking of SSA traits, I ended up with lots of natural compact muscle in my body, a mesomorph frame and very full lips.

To be fair lots of white, black and Asian (excluding West Asians, Afghans and some Pakistanis) people IRL do think I pass as Mediterranean. Some other groups can easily tell I have significant non-European Caucasoid blood in me.

Sometimes my Pakistani friend makes fun of me because I like black women and he chases after blonde European girls on Tinder :lul:
You think my theory is legit then? Anything u would change?

• +1