How to change iphone camera colouring so I look good in photos

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I can hold my iphone out infront of me in selfie mode, and look in the mirror at the same time from the same angle

iphone literally changes my facial shape

AND obliterates any colouring and makes me look pale dead

whereas my colouring is decent in the mirror

Is there a way to adjust iphone settings so the colouring is normal not death tier?

(also this counts as looksmaxxing as its maxxing my looks, mods pls dont ban)

if iphone doesn't make you look good, nothing will

instagram filters

iPhones will fuck your face. You need a telephoto lens. Read through this thread:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Try taking pictures in different places and settings. Could simply be how the lighting is directed and how much lighting there is. My coloring completely changes depending on lighting too

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It is ALL about angle and light frauding. Even top 0,1% female and male models take 100+ selfies in various poses and lighting sources to post 1 on IG (after they filter it subtly so it doesn't look filtered to the casual viewer), then they delete the other 99 in disgust.

You just need to find that perfect shot. Don't use anything less than perfect shots on any kind of public profiles.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, xanny and Deleted member 17829
It is ALL about angle and light frauding. Even top 0,1% female and male models take 100+ selfies in various poses and lighting sources to post 1 on IG (after they filter it subtly so it doesn't look filtered to the casual viewer), then they delete the other 99 in disgust.

You just need to find that perfect shot. Don't use anything less than perfect shots on any kind of public profiles.
no angle and lighting for my face

Cope with the black and white filter fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back