How to check or make sure that you wont go bald or lose hair while starting Trt or roids??

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Is there a way to make sure or i should just roll the dice to see whether i lose hair or not tbh.
And i am guessing if i start balding on roids or trt i would have to hop on fin i guess?
Any educatedcel wanna help me out

Just hope for the best bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Watch for balding patterns on your parents and family

• +1
If neither of your paretns and their parents were bald chances are that you probably wouldn’t go bald

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 1588
Just hope for the best bro
just say hi and approach her bro but seriously brah if i start balding i would have to take fin i guess
Watch for balding patterns on your parents and family
My father is 50 years old and still nw1 and my grandfather is also not bald no one in my family is bald at a young age and some loose hair around 55 or 60 years old tbh

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
You can try checking your family history, do you have bald dad/grandpas?
Apart from that the only way to know for sure would be to get on it and see.

Taking Fin/Dut while on cycle would probably make sure you don't lose anything.

• +1
If neither of your paretns and their parents were bald chances are that you probably wouldn’t go bald
Lets say if i start loosing hair on roids or trt i would just have to take fin to stop it ?
You can try checking your family history, do you have bald dad/grandpas?
Apart from that the only way to know for sure would be to get on it and see.

Taking Fin/Dut while on cycle would probably make sure you don't lose anything.
My father is 50 years old and still nw1 and my grandfather is also not bald no one in my family is bald at a young age and some loose hair around 55 or 60 years old tbh.
Yeah i will see if i loose hair while roiding or not if i start to see i am.loosing hair i will just take fin

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Lets say if i start loosing hair on roids or trt i would just have to take fin to stop it ?
I’ve read that fin can make you suicidal in some rare cases
But idk if you dont have balding genes and you know what are you doing,you shouldn’t worry at all

• +1
I’ve read that fin can make you suicidal in some rare cases
But idk if you dont have balding genes and you know what are you doing,you shouldn’t worry at all
Really i didnt know fin can make someone suicidal but whatever it takes brah i am.sure i will not loose hair on roids but still it is good to plan if things dont go your way tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Really i didnt know fin can make someone suicidal but whatever it takes brah i am.sure i will not loose hair on roids but still it is good to plan if things dont go your way tbh
Yeah,good luck on your cycle bruh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back