How to cope with being afraid to try Tinder?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
There's something so scary about knowing roastoids will be coming across my face knowing that i'm looking for sex. It's so cringe to me. Whenever I go outside I pretend my face is hidden and no one can see it to cope. Now i'll have to take pictures for a dating site profile even though I didn't have any social media since I was like 13.

if you're sub chadlite and especially non white don't even try. You will not be able to cope with not being attractive to women even with your best pics and you will rope

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Adonis
if you're sub chadlite and especially non white don't even try. You will not be able to cope with not being attractive to women even with your best pics and you will rope
exactly, wait till you are looksmaxed and got surgeries.
Before that it will fuck your self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deleted member 8988
I tried it last year with one shit selfie and I made it so you couldn't really see much of my face. I ended up getting around 60 likes before deleting it after a few days. I asked a few foids out and they said yes but I blocked them before our date because I was afraid. A few uglier ones messaged me first. I think I was lower inhib than but i'm a lot more depressed now.
I'm more ashamed of my autistic, clearly friendless basement selfies more than anything tbh.

exactly, wait till you are looksmaxed and got surgeries.
Before that it will fuck your self esteem.
Don't think I need any.