How to cope with being alone forever

tachanka1

tachanka1

Iron
Ive been sub5 since puberty began, I am genuinely sub5 with height. This isn't just assuming anymore, I've been straight up told I'm ugly; It's so over. My only savior is height but even then it doesn't matter, shortcels will say "muh height is everything" bo2cel is 6'2", besides I've never had an IOI from any girl anyway. I feel the only way I can escape this is surgery or rope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, PARISIEN, lurking truecel and 1 other person
online games

• So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN
Turn to Allah and you can be attractive and get married in Jannah

• JFL
Reactions: A1kek
Yes me too, and I choose surgery, and if that doesn't work yea, then I will naturemaxx and become a basement mentalcel

Ive been sub5 since puberty began, I am genuinely sub5 with height. This isn't just assuming anymore, I've been straight up told I'm ugly; It's so over. My only savior is height but even then it doesn't matter, shortcels will say "muh height is everything" bo2cel is 6'2", besides I've never had an IOI from any girl anyway. I feel the only way I can escape this is surgery or rope.
drugs or rope

That's the only way if you are ugly

MONEYMAXX my boi and HARDMAXX :redpill:

online games
already do, the bp has infected all areas of my life, I can't even do shit that I used to enjoy anymore, every time I go out with friends I just get reminded of how ugly I am and how bad being ugly is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
MONEYMAXX my boi and HARDMAXX :redpill:
money maxxing has brought me hoes that use me for money even tho im looksmaxxed. learnt my lesson showing these hoes my money

money maxxing has brought me hoes that use me for money even tho im looksmaxxed. learnt my lesson showing these hoes my money
pm me face ill suggest you hardmax

pm me face ill suggest you hardmax
not 18 yet, I already know what I need, I measured my ratios and figured out failos hoping I get better bones by 18 then I reassess it.

• +1
Just start going to the gym. This will make you feel better and at least you'll get respect. Forward 2 years and you'll atleast be fit and mentally stronger.

• +1
Just start going to the gym. This will make you feel better and at least you'll get respect. Forward 2 years and you'll atleast be fit and mentally stronger.
I've been gym celling for ages, just gives me more respect among friends, but girls don't give a fuck bp is real and its brutal, used to be a skinny fuck at 60 kg 6'3, then gymmaxxed to 80kg off of lean bulk.

I've been gym celling for ages, just gives me more respect among friends, but girls don't give a fuck bp is real and its brutal, used to be a skinny fuck at 60 kg 6'3, then gymmaxxed to 80kg off of lean bulk.
I get a lot of attention from girls. People say I get chad treatment.
Im going to be honest: I dont fucking care. I'd rather have a gf. No quality girls these days.
I dont get any fulfillment from chicks. It's overhyped.

I know you won't believe me but trust me, the only thing it gives, is getting rid of the anxiety of 'not being able' to get a girl. Once there it's worthless.
Im not saying this to help you cope, Im saying this as the truth. Girls are overrated.

I get a lot of attention from girls. People say I get chad treatment.
Im going to be honest: I dont fucking care. I'd rather have a gf. No quality girls these days.
I dont get any fulfillment from chicks. It's overhyped.

I know you won't believe me but trust me, the only thing it gives, is getting rid of the anxiety of 'not being able' to get a girl. Once there it's worthless.
Im not saying this to help you cope, Im saying this as the truth. Girls are overrated.
tales from mumbai

cope with being a gymcel blast steroids take out the anger of all your inceldom on the iron