How to cope with the fact that all of the looksmaxxing I've done and will do won't come close to what I want to achieve.

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
I'll probably end up in some shitty relationship with someone I settled for because I didn't want to be single at 25. Currently 20.5 and just got rejected again because my standards are too high for my looks level, I might end up having to pursue a subhuman IOI. My last hope is my bimax + ccw will ascend me because jaw is super fucked, but odds are I won't be turning heads after the fact. How to cope with this reality?

high trust and nt max if nothing works i guess meraki doing fine tho

I'll probably end up in some shitty relationship with someone I settled for because I didn't want to be single at 25. Currently 20.5 and just got rejected again because my standards are too high for my looks level, I might end up having to pursue a subhuman IOI. My last hope is my bimax + ccw will ascend me because jaw is super fucked, but odds are I won't be turning heads after the fact. How to cope with this reality?
MF complaning about being 20 and a half.

I’d curbstomp a pregnant woman and carve out her unborn child with a rusty dagger just to be 22 again

high trust and nt max if nothing works i guess meraki doing fine tho
If it’s simply a matter of having something, that’s not a problem. But imagine being in an LTR with THIS after properly looksmaxxing because that was the best you could do with your genetic base:
IMG 3133
Especially when you know people who will have this without putting in half as much effort as you did:
IMG 3134

Life is cruel. Instagram is just hard to be on rn. I see a pretty girl and I realize I’ll never have her. I see a roastie and realize that’s what I’ll probably end up with, and the fourth skincare product I buy won’t make a fucking difference.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
If it’s simply a matter of having something, that’s not a problem. But imagine being in an LTR with THIS after properly looksmaxxing because that was the best you could do with your genetic base:
View attachment 2776595
Especially when you know people who will have this without putting in half as much effort as you did:
View attachment 2776597
Life is cruel. Instagram is just hard to be on rn. I see a pretty girl and I realize I’ll never have her. I see a roastie and realize that’s what I’ll probably end up with, and the fourth skincare product I buy won’t make a fucking difference.
no makeup vs makeup with contacts its not that far of a looks difference as you realize