How to create convincing fake snapchat

Kraken
I want to start sexting with these hoes from tinder with my chadfish. I've been asked many times for snapchat to carry on the naughty messages, but im a novice at snapchat. Back in my e-whore days, i believe there was a way to make snapchat pics appear as if they were just taken. Is that still possible? how to setup etc

Brutal subhuman trait

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, currylightskin and ....
Brutal subhuman trait
I thought E-Whoring was the lowest I'd stoop. But apparently not lol. I'm horny asf and chads have too many options. I wanna see these nudes of young fertile hoes

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member and Deleted member 18840
I thought E-Whoring was the lowest I'd stoop. But apparently not lol. I'm horny asf and chads have too many options. I wanna see these nudes of young fertile hoes
I can feel you tbh. My body is fat and hairy asf. I never asked for nudes and always just met up. Cuz if i ask they want to see too plus i would feel odd to be nasty over text ngl. So i never had it too

chad fish on tinder instead

chad fish on tinder instead
That's what I'm doing. I'm using some Chad on Tinder with dick print photos and it's made a lot of girls get naughty. Several of them have asked for my snap to carry on the naughty shit. So I need to create a convincing one for my chadfish

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
That's what I'm doing. I'm using some Chad on Tinder with dick print photos and it's made a lot of girls get naughty. Several of them have asked for my snap to carry on the naughty shit. So I need to create a convincing one for my chadfish
based

Show the chad.

Show the chad.
It's the famous BBC gymcelled one, He's been tinder maxxed on here. The great thing is i have a bbc too so can just send my own dick pics when i start sexting :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member