How to cum from sex?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Anyone else cant cum from sex 90% + of the time? With my ex gf I used to sometimes be able to cum from sex, maybe because i was used to her and very comfortasble with her so wasnt feeling the pressure to perform or focusing too much on being able to cum, last night i legit rawdogged a girl for over 2 hours an dcouldnt cum at all

Have you tried thinking about Chico or Barrett? (IT'S A JOKE, IT'S A JOOOOOKE! NO WARNINGS!)

Does she cum op? because if not is pretty obvious she doesnt like you and is furiously getting fucked in her ass or by a chad or by a dog everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Does she cum op? because if not is pretty obvious she doesnt like you and is furiously getting fucked in her ass or by a chad or by a dog everyday
i made the girl from last night cum from playing with her clit but not with my dick. She defo liked me, when we were cuddling afterwards she lay her head on my chest and then said in a soft and feminine voice 'youre so good looking', was a major lifefuel for me tbh

i made the girl from last night cum from playing with her clit but not with my dick. She defo liked me, when we were cuddling afterwards she lay her head on my chest and then said in a soft and feminine voice 'youre so good looking', was a major lifefuel for me tbh

PICS OF YOU LEAVING YOUR BASEMENT AND MAKING HER CUM OR

C0a3ed022a6a68491f6b3e22ca90aeb8092485b1