How to cure several social anxiety

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
As y’all probably know Im a functional benzo addict but they don’t do shit for my social anxiety no matter how bartarded I get I would still get panic attacks if there is a lot of people around me,if benzos who are supposed to be the second best anxiolytics (apart from opioids which are not even prescribed for anxiety because how addicting and expensive they are even tho they have life changing anti anxiety properties) then what would work for me?Brb oxycodone flacing?

Try modafinil

Try modafinil

By getting all social with people. Force yourself to live with your fears, and over time you'll get more accustomed to people.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13868 and n0rthface
Try modafinil :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
modafinil literally just keeps you awake?? the fuck are these suggestions here lmao

I personally use small to mid amounts of stimulants like speed or xanax but honestly bro just go to a mall or smth in another city and talk to people like a lunatic
condition yourself to speak to people sounds bluepill but you have to do Something you know

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Organic mood disorders do not have a "cure".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 8608
By getting all social with people. Force yourself to live with your fears, and over time you'll get more accustomed to people.
Yeah exposure therapy is legit

Ask Shannon Rose Bosanac