how to deal with loneliness and being alone

D

Deleted member 25059

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 28, 2022
Posts
11,009
Reputation
17,838
I dont even care about sex or women. i was happiest when i had friends at school. talkint to them every day and after school we would go out or play video games when i was like 8-10.

the feeling that you belong somewhere is the most important thing for mental stability in wageslaving.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, AscensionUwU, extremchange628181 and 9 others
Now you have us :pepefrown:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, extremchange628181, rand anon and 9 others
this is what u do when u are outcasted
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 26065 and Lonenely sigma
jack off and moneymaxx, being busy is the best way to get rid of loneliness
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, extremchange628181 and ALP
U can’t in the long end. It’s not in human biologically nature to be alone. You will end up being depressed anyway when copes run out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, rand anon, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
Play on ur computer. Best thing you can do and it makes huge fun :feelsyay:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
You don't.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I dont even care about sex or women. i was happiest when i had friends at school. talkint to them every day and after school we would go out or play video games when i was like 8-10.

the feeling that you belong somewhere is the most important thing for mental stability in wageslaving.
Reply to my pm
 
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Dont expect it to become easier with age, unless you really like solitude. It's better to be the one who initiates than one who sits alone all day
 
  • +1
Reactions: The Thinker, autistic_tendencies and extremchange628181
I cope with rampant materialism (I buy lego with my shitty min wage job money) and kdramas mainly. I also cope with podcasts, as their voices make me feel less alone and I also use looksmax and video games too.

Most looksmaxes are a cope unless you're rich and autism is a bitch anyway.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Maximilian
Why am I so retarded in the brain
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Struggler03
Shitpost on .org
 
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Maximilian
U can’t in the long end. It’s not in human biologically nature to be alone. You will end up being depressed anyway when copes run out.
Unless ur autistic, ur right. I can easily cope being lonely since I just do things that i like constantly.
 

Similar threads

Adyta69
Replies
14
Views
43
Adyta69
Adyta69
Sepism
Replies
5
Views
50
hiptobesquare
H
aztecas
Replies
1
Views
82
jsmogu
jsmogu
lerty9984
Replies
22
Views
124
SLdeathnic
SLdeathnic
ihateyounigeria
Replies
57
Views
196
i<3cats
i<3cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top