How to debloat the Face Megathread

I get all my carbs from potatoes and other veg I avoid bread, rice and other stuff at all cost.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
thanks for the thread bro :feelsgah:

• +1
Hey guys long time no see I finally found all the ways to debloat the face after weeks of searching :) i want to do a big shout out to Hans Amato writer of Men Elite he deserves all the credits.

1. Lose bodyfat (duhh) View attachment 1635896

Some guys are blessed being facially shredded at 15% but for the average guy you need to be around the 10% bodyfat without cucking your other hormones

2. Get your Thyroid Hormones in checkView attachment 1635900
My thyroid was my whole life slow, got the genes from my grandma and when i did bloodwork when i first joined this site, the TSH was already above 5 ( thats really bad for a 17 year old guy) 20 rn and fixxed it with 50mcg levothyroxine every morning 1 hour before eating. bloodwork again in june keep you guys updated.

One of the biggest symtomps of having a slow thyroid is Water Retention, ''Water retention (edema) is one of the common complaints found in individuals with hypothyroidism. The water retention causes weight gain of more than 5 pounds and is manifested as puffiness surrounding the eyes, swelling of abdomen, feet and hands.'' ( https://www.thyroidcentral.com/hypothyroidism-water-retention/ )

how do you know if you have a slow working thyroid without bloodwork and how to fix it

3. Lower Prolactin View attachment 1635919
Prolactin is a pretty bad hormone to have elevated at any time. It’s shown to be involved in all kinds of diseases and also (very) negatively affects your body physique wise.

A few hormones responsible for water retention is aldosterone, vasopressin, oxytocin and ACTH.

Prolactin increases all of them and contributes to a bloated, water retention look (R).

Water retention/edema puts the cell in an inappropriate anabolic state, and not the good kind. The kind that increases the synthesis of fat. This process is also involved in prostate cancer, and lowering prolactin is actually been realized as a candidate for treating prostate cancer.

4. Lower carbs starches not all carbs View attachment 1635920
Not all carbs bloat you and let you carry 3 grams of extra water per gram, Starchy carbs does, here is an experiment of Hans Amato:

Benefits I experienced:​

5. Get your Calcium and Phosporus Ratio in check View attachment 1635930
Calcium is really important our bones are almost all calcium but, phosphorus is also really important for the bones, another thing important is that the calcium and phosphorus ratio is atleast in check, 1:1. (calcium can be higher than the phosphorus)

To know if you ratio is in check you need to put your diet in cronometer and find out,
if your phosphorus is higher than calcium you can fix it with calcium supplements or you can grind egg 2 grams of eggshells to the most pure calcium on the world ( Eggs are a superfood, and every part of it can be utilized for your benefit. The shell is an excellent source of calcium, as almost 40% of the eggshell consists of calcium. Eggshell calcium is as bio-available as purified food grade calcium carbonate, just without all the side effects (meaning it’s very bio-available and safe) https://men-elite.com/2017/08/06/diy-calcium-supplement-with-eggshells/

Why does this ratio cuck your face if it is out of wack?

because it lowers thyroid function and higher prolactin

Sodium and Potassium ratio in check:

Sodium and Potassium are important in the diet but it is important you have a higher potassium intake than sodium intake to reduce waterweight,

taurine is also helpfull for those elctrolytes Taurine, a semi-essential sulfur-containing β-amino acid, is an organic osmolyte involved in cell volume regulation (by regulating sodium, potassium and magnesium levels), and provides a substrate for the formation of bile salts.

Fast methods to lose bloating fast:

Diuretics, think about Caffeine , alcohol(not recommended) , dandelion root(tea)

Stimulant that cause dehydration: Ritalin , Amphetamine, Modadinil (also not recommended but it works can tell from experience)

Fasting

sweating

let me know if you guys have more good facial debloat tips
Is starvemaxxing ideal?

Is starvemaxxing ideal?
hmm you mean eating really low calories for amount of time? no you cuck your thyroid hard with that, better go steady 500-800max in a deficit preferable when you lose it by moving instead of eating less to get most important nutrition

but for debloating it is the best to remove all the carbs temp from the diet and take some diuretics with a healthy thyroid but it is not sustainble so if you want to look good for few days it is a good solution, long term solution is just lose weight in a healthy way to keep most of the muscles

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
hmm you mean eating really low calories for amount of time? no you cuck your thyroid hard with that, better go steady 500-800max in a deficit preferable when you lose it by moving instead of eating less to get most important nutrition

but for debloating it is the best to remove all the carbs temp from the diet and take some diuretics with a healthy thyroid but it is not sustainble so if you want to look good for few days it is a good solution, long term solution is just lose weight in a healthy way to keep most of the muscles
I’m so impatient I’ve been debloating and dieting for months but really fat to fat doesn’t make a huge difference facially, Lars when did you notice your face get leaner was it(excluding fixing your thyroid)

I’m so impatient I’ve been debloating and dieting for months but really fat to fat doesn’t make a huge difference facially, Lars when did you notice your face get leaner was it(excluding fixing your thyroid)
when you start to see the last 2 under abs easily but for everyone fat storach is different

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Hey guys long time no see I finally found all the ways to debloat the face after weeks of searching :) i want to do a big shout out to Hans Amato writer of Men Elite he deserves all the credits.

Some guys are blessed being facially shredded at 15% but for the average guy you need to be around the 10% bodyfat without cucking your other hormones

My thyroid was my whole life slow, got the genes from my grandma and when i did bloodwork when i first joined this site, the TSH was already above 5 ( thats really bad for a 17 year old guy) 20 rn and fixxed it with 50mcg levothyroxine every morning 1 hour before eating. bloodwork again in june keep you guys updated.

One of the biggest symtomps of having a slow thyroid is Water Retention, ''Water retention (edema) is one of the common complaints found in individuals with hypothyroidism. The water retention causes weight gain of more than 5 pounds and is manifested as puffiness surrounding the eyes, swelling of abdomen, feet and hands.'' ( https://www.thyroidcentral.com/hypothyroidism-water-retention/ )

how do you know if you have a slow working thyroid without bloodwork and how to fix it

Prolactin is a pretty bad hormone to have elevated at any time. It’s shown to be involved in all kinds of diseases and also (very) negatively affects your body physique wise.

A few hormones responsible for water retention is aldosterone, vasopressin, oxytocin and ACTH.

Prolactin increases all of them and contributes to a bloated, water retention look (R).

Water retention/edema puts the cell in an inappropriate anabolic state, and not the good kind. The kind that increases the synthesis of fat. This process is also involved in prostate cancer, and lowering prolactin is actually been realized as a candidate for treating prostate cancer.

Not all carbs bloat you and let you carry 3 grams of extra water per gram, Starchy carbs does, here is an experiment of Hans Amato:

Calcium is really important our bones are almost all calcium but, phosphorus is also really important for the bones, another thing important is that the calcium and phosphorus ratio is atleast in check, 1:1. (calcium can be higher than the phosphorus)

To know if you ratio is in check you need to put your diet in cronometer and find out,
if your phosphorus is higher than calcium you can fix it with calcium supplements or you can grind egg 2 grams of eggshells to the most pure calcium on the world ( Eggs are a superfood, and every part of it can be utilized for your benefit. The shell is an excellent source of calcium, as almost 40% of the eggshell consists of calcium. Eggshell calcium is as bio-available as purified food grade calcium carbonate, just without all the side effects (meaning it’s very bio-available and safe) https://men-elite.com/2017/08/06/diy-calcium-supplement-with-eggshells/

Sodium and Potassium are important in the diet but it is important you have a higher potassium intake than sodium intake to reduce waterweight,

taurine is also helpfull for those elctrolytes Taurine, a semi-essential sulfur-containing β-amino acid, is an organic osmolyte involved in cell volume regulation (by regulating sodium, potassium and magnesium levels), and provides a substrate for the formation of bile salts.

Diuretics, think about Caffeine , alcohol(not recommended) , dandelion root(tea)

Stimulant that cause dehydration: Ritalin , Amphetamine, Modadinil (also not recommended but it works can tell from experience)

Fasting

sweating

Bro do i have to wash my eggs before grinding them im scared of Salmonella

• +1
Bro do i have to wash my eggs before grinding them im scared of Salmonella
Yes boil them 10 minutes first than 10minutes in the oven

Fasting

sweating

Lowering Vasopressin in tandem with Prolactin is key. Great thread!

Bromantane and nofap will unironically keep your prolactin giga-low. Vasopressin is ADH (Anti diuretic hormone); it's purpose is literally to make the body hold onto water. One way to lower ADH is to drink a lot of water, 5L+ per day, and keep peeing using something like Dandelion Root if needed. That will keep your body in flush mode and keep ADH low.

The following will increase Vasopressin:

• Restricting water
  • Dietary Sodium [19]
  • Standing [20]
  • Exercise [21]
  • Sauna [22]
  • Forskolin/cAMP [23]
  • Glycine [24, 25]
  • Rhodiola – Lowers endopeptidase activity, leading to higher vasopressin. Rhodiola sacra [26] and Rhodiola sachalinensis [27].
  • Ginkgo – Lowers endopeptidase activity, leading to higher vasopressin [28]
  • Baicalein – Inhibits endopeptidase, raising vasopressin [29]
  • Berberine – Inhibits endopeptidase, raising vasopressin [30]
  • Acetylcholine – Increases vasopressin (in rat studies) [31]
  • Increased IL-1beta [32]
  • Increased Interleukin-6 [33]
  • Increased CRH [34]
  • Inhibited IGF-1 [35]
  • Increased BMAL1, which is needed for the production of vasopressin [36]
  • Stimulated 5-HT2C receptors, which leads to an increase in vasopressin [37]. Some 5-HT2C activators include Serotonin [37], Ginseng [38], and Bacopa (rats) [39].
  • Nicotine (rabbits, cats, men) [40, 41, 42].
  • Racetams – Raise Acetylcholine, raising vasopressin
  • Pramiracetam – Inhibits endopeptidase, raising vasopressin [43].
  • Desmopressin – Synthetic vasopressin that has 10 times the antidiuretic effects of vasopressin, but 1500 times less of the constricting effect on blood vessels [44].
  • Other Drugs that increase vasopressin: morphine, amitriptyline, barbiturates, desipramine, and carbamazepine (45).
^^ fapping too

GHK-cu will slightly reduce ADH especially when used in tandem with stims or bromantane + increased water intake.

Factors That May Lower Vasopressin (AVP Inhibitors)

Addressing your vasopressin levels won’t necessarily cause improvement in blood and urine flow. The following is a list of factors that impact water balance and that may also reduce high vasopressin. Though studies suggest various dietary and lifestyle factors may increase vasopressin, additional large-scale clinical trials are needed.

• Cold (humans and rats) [62, 63]
  • Lying down – Inhibits vasopressin [64].
  • California Poppy – Has 2 compounds that inhibit the V1 receptor [65, 66].
  • Lithium – In human studies [67].
  • Decrease Interleukin-6 [33].
  • Decrease IL-1beta [32].
  • Decrease CRH – CRH increases Vasopressin [34].
  • Increase MSH – MSH decreases ADH/Vasopressin in rat studies [68].
  • Increase IGF-1, which inhibits vasopressin [35].
Hormones:

• Increased Progesterone – Progesterone therapy caused a decrease in blood levels of vasopressin [69].
  • Combined Estrogen with Progesterone – There was no change in blood levels of vasopressin with estrogen treatment alone, but following a combined administration of estrogen and progesterone [70].
  • Increased Testosterone [70].
Other:

• Danggui-Shaoyao-San (Chinese herb formula) (rat and mouse models) [71].
  • Alisma plantago-aquatica – (cell studies) [72].
  • Alcohol – Inhibits vasopressin [73].
  • Decreased BMAL1, which is needed for the production of vasopressin [36].

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lihito, Racky and 2 others

Bromantane and nofap will unironically keep your prolactin giga-low. Vasopressin is ADH (Anti diuretic hormone); it's purpose is literally to make the body hold onto water. One way to lower ADH is to drink a lot of water, 5L+ per day, and keep peeing using something like Dandelion Root if needed. That will keep your body in flush mode and keep ADH low.

• Restricting water
  • Dietary Sodium [19]
  • Standing [20]
  • Exercise [21]
  • Sauna [22]
  • Forskolin/cAMP [23]
  • Glycine [24, 25]
  • Rhodiola – Lowers endopeptidase activity, leading to higher vasopressin. Rhodiola sacra [26] and Rhodiola sachalinensis [27].
  • Increased CRH [34]
  • Inhibited IGF-1 [35]
  • Stimulated 5-HT2C receptors, which leads to an increase in vasopressin [37]. Some 5-HT2C activators include Serotonin [37], Ginseng [38], and Bacopa (rats) [39].
  • Desmopressin – Synthetic vasopressin that has 10 times the antidiuretic effects of vasopressin, but 1500 times less of the constricting effect on blood vessels [44].
  • Other Drugs that increase vasopressin: morphine, amitriptyline, barbiturates, desipramine, and carbamazepine (45).
^^ fapping too

GHK-cu will slightly reduce ADH especially when used in tandem with stims or bromantane + increased water intake.

Addressing your vasopressin levels won’t necessarily cause improvement in blood and urine flow. The following is a list of factors that impact water balance and that may also reduce high vasopressin. Though studies suggest various dietary and lifestyle factors may increase vasopressin, additional large-scale clinical trials are needed.

Hormones:

• Increased Progesterone – Progesterone therapy caused a decrease in blood levels of vasopressin [69].
  • Combined Estrogen with Progesterone – There was no change in blood levels of vasopressin with estrogen treatment alone, but following a combined administration of estrogen and progesterone [70].
Other:

holyshit HIGH IQ, okay i will stop fapping only cooming when i am having sex, wait nicotine makes you bloated for me it does the opposite, but will dose calcium daily more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
holyshit HIGH IQ, okay i will stop fapping only cooming when i am having sex, wait nicotine makes you bloated for me it does the opposite, but will dose calcium daily more
Nicotine increases ADH but might have some other properties to help debloating like blunting appetite, keeping you in a sympathetic state etc so I guess they kind of offset eachother.

• +1
Nicotine increases ADH but might have some other properties to help debloating like blunting appetite, keeping you in a sympathetic state etc so I guess they kind of offset eachother.
high iq user, nice you are still around here

• +1
high iq user, nice you are still around here
appreciate it man. let me know if you ever try Californian Poppy and if it works well for debloating

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Its something bodybuilders use to burn fat in the body marginally. Could be technically used on face too
Ah something like yohimbine with aminophylline and dmso ? I wouldn't put stuff like that anywhere near my face

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 18840
I also heard red light can reduce facial fat
Will try it! Just ordered some California Poppy tincture too, will let you know how effective it is

• +1
  • +1
Yea i have at home :)
Using california poppy and dandelion root rn. Will check back in 3 weeks to see how well they work

• Love it
im currently on half of 75 thyroxine. I take it in the mornings. (tried nighttime but its just so difficult to get timing right with regards to food and then I go to bed hungry and get bad sleep). thoughts? Originaly i wanted to take thyroxine before bed to maximise GH work. perhaps the thyroxine buildup is good enough that the difference is non existent?

• +1
im currently on half of 75 thyroxine. I take it in the mornings. (tried nighttime but its just so difficult to get timing right with regards to food and then I go to bed hungry and get bad sleep). thoughts? Originaly i wanted to take thyroxine before bed to maximise GH work. perhaps the thyroxine buildup is good enough that the difference is non existent?
heard it is not good to take it right before bed becasue effects sleep or something

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
@Seth Walsh btw i stopped losing weight and already notice my face is less debloated because i eat at maintain now

• +1

Fasting

sweating

i use this legendary thread as a prayer with gandy prayer every morning

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Erik-Jón
i use this legendary thread as a prayer with gandy prayer every morning
I killed gamdy your fucking whore fucking basterd

• Woah

• Restricting water
  • Dietary Sodium [19]
  • Standing [20]
  • Exercise [21]
  • Sauna [22]
  • Forskolin/cAMP [23]
  • Glycine [24, 25]
  • Increased CRH [34]
  • Inhibited IGF-1 [35]
^^ fapping too

Hormones:

Other:

mirin effort

i have to say , im a big fan

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Lars
dietmaxxing for some weeks, losing 3% bf. Small change in face leanness also.
(by the way, i look aspie, because I take neutral expression pics for comparisson reasons pics. just to be ahead of the dudes commenting that 😬:LOL:).

Fat loss self

Still got some dietmaxxing, and hairmaxxing volume to do. Brutals haircuts rapings, need more hair and density.

291054871 5193500980769820 4024902683891263779 n

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, Lars and Laikyn
Dye ur beard Man U look old
I am old, so that's normal. What age I look to you?
And I do dye my hair. I am at this moment in that time that I can use a new session.

I am old, so that's normal. What age I look to you?
And I do dye my hair. I am at this moment in that time that I can use a new session.
I just asked my little brother he said late 30s

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Laikyn
How did a man of ur age stumble across this website may I ask
For info on how to improve looks, and agepill info.
some years ago. A long LTR ended. I looked ugly. I wanted to look less ugly, wanted to maxx my current potential, realised there is benifits to looking ones best in all aspects of life, and knew that after some time wanted to re-enter the dating-makretplace. Where it's best to look ones best also.
plus I enjoy the idea. of trying to postpone, battle them agepill. Which one will lose, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Lars, Laikyn and 1 other person
some years ago. A long LTR ended. I looked ugly. I wanted to look less ugly, wanted to maxx my current potential, realised there is benifits to looking ones best in all aspects of life, and knew that after some time wanted to re-enter the dating-makretplace. Where it's best to look ones best also.
plus I enjoy the idea. of trying to postpone, battle them agepill. Which one will lose, obviously.
👌🏻

One of my favorite posters

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Mogger thread, Lars!

Regarding the potassium and sodium ratio, is there any specific ratio that's optimal, or is enough to just keep the potassium intake higher than the sodium?

BOTB thread

Using california poppy and dandelion root rn. Will check back in 3 weeks to see how well they work
bro please DM me results im combining cold showers + runing naked in 4AM + dandelin root tea + raw coffee and water in mouth as hunger suppresant

i need your results so i see if i need poppy

bro please DM me results im combining cold showers + runing naked in 4AM + dandelin root tea + raw coffee and water in mouth as hunger suppresant

i need your results so i see if i need poppy
potassium + DRE + lots of water and leanmaxxing is probs best. 10k steps and fasting too..

jfl at running naked at 4AM

10k steps and fasting too..
Shit im in college + working tho and i cant even workout every day

Only thing saving me are 8-10 hour shift friday + saturday and 3 trainings a week which is not enough i know

potassium + DRE + lots of water and leanmaxxing is probs best. 10k steps and fasting too..

jfl at running naked at 4AM
Is DRE dandelion?

yeah fasting is possible