How to debloat your face very quickly. (Fast Guide)

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
Alright this is going to be a short thread about my experiences with everything related to facial bloating and how quick and easy it is to get rid of it BUT also how easy it is to gain it back again,

So you went out. Ate at a restaurant or god forbit a fast food place, usually the least salt/sodium filled menu item has about 2 grams of salt in my experience. (Using Hesburger as an example) You eat out you have fun you ate big at least 200 grams of carbs and lets say 6-8 grams of salt. What do you do?

First of all you WILL have facial bloat after that unless you are a top 1% genetic freak and are also sub 10% body fat.

In my experience fixing facial bloat can be very quick and CAN happen in a single day depending on the bloat and how well you go against it.

Step 1: During the following day you absolutely eat as LITTLE salt/sodium as you can, as little as possible quite literally.

Step 2: You have to drink 4 or more liters of water (Don't go too overboard there is a point of diminishing returns and it can also have a negative impact at one point)

Step 3: Eat as little carbs as you can without fully fucking up your diet you are following.

Step 4: Cardio, yes most of you will skip this but cardio that makes you sweat like shit does indeed make you sweat, you see where I am getting at ?

Step 5: Eat like 6 large bananas. I don't know the specific number but for me 6 works we are doing this for the potassium in the bananas.

Recommended miscellaneous things you can do BUT might not work for everybody include.

1. Drink caffeine. Now for me the more caffeine I drink the more facial bloat and water retention in general I lose BUT I have heard a lot of people even have the opposite effect because it dehydrates them too much and causes water retention that way. (Also might dry out the actual skin on your face which is never good) works wonders for me though.

2. Get at least 8 hours of sleep for me it doesn't necessarily fix things but if I sleep too little it might give me a little bloat on itself so yeah you do you. also other negatives everybody in this forum should already be sleeping a minimum of 8 hours.

3. Cold showers. I am not really a huge fan of the cold showers part but cold in general whether or not it is a compress or a shower is shows to reduce facial swelling I see a connection there in my opinion.

Final step.
Go out and slay dude gtfo this forum you are ready to slay once again

• +1
Reactions: Mio, czechsubhuman, Tr0ubLe and 5 others
You forgot to talk about diuretics man. The actual way to debloat.

• +1
Reactions: Alex_notmogging, j05 and pneumocystosis
You forgot to talk about diuretics man. The actual way to debloat.
I mentioned caffeine and for more people that would be enough in my experience. many extremists go way too far and get rid of the water but then due to the major dehydration they experience they gain it back up very quickly. I am open to all opinions though.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
I mentioned caffeine and for more people that would be enough in my experience. many extremists go way too far and get rid of the water but then due to the major dehydration they experience they gain it back up very quickly. I am open to all opinions though.
You should try it when there is a special event.

You should try it when there is a special event.
I agree with that yeah, but for example most of the people on the forum are pretty young and go to school daily if there isn't a summer break so I would assume they prefer to look better on average most of the days but yeah Imo if you are going to a bar or a club any place like that even if you aren't bloated go all out.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Caffeine is barely a diuretic

it makes you feel like shit basically but you debloat good.
I heard it can cause cardiac arrest but obviously I have to assume in extremely rare cases. Also do you know about anything over the counter since I can’t fake any prescriptions here sadly they all know me.

I heard it can cause cardiac arrest but obviously I have to assume in extremely rare cases. Also do you know about anything over the counter since I can’t fake any prescriptions here sadly they all know me.
idk green tea maxx

dandelion root

"don't eat too many carbs" but "eat 6 large bananas". 6 large bananas (150g per banana) is literally 180 grams of carbs which if bananas aren't your only carb source/the only thing you eat is quite a lot of carbs. Just supplement electrolytes especially potassium if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55512