How To Design Zygo Implants For Masculinity ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I like this guy's cheekbones a lot.

He has high set of cheekbones with only lateral projection, and he has prominent zygomatic arch tail.

also, he's actually having no under-eye support and he has minimal anterior projection.

Even though having not enough anterior projection can make a person have subhuman tier under eyes, it still looks natural and masculine.

Because trying to get under eye support with zygo implants can fail and give you uncanny feminine look instead.

So,
In order to achieve this masculine zygo look, how should an implant must be designed for person with normie level zygos ?

ps: i have high set cheekbones, it's kinda decent but unfortunately i have no lateral projection and no zygomatic arch tail.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Wallenberg and thecel
English please

I just have no idea wtf you're asking itt
think like you have normie level zygos and you want to have this guy's cheekbones.

so how a custom zygo implant should be designed for achieving this look ?

@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RealSurgerymax
think like you have normie level zygos and you want to have this guy's cheekbones.

so how a custom zygo implant should be designed for achieving this look ?
You need to get a zygomatic arch implant

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
@DatGuyYouLike

The interpupillary distance needs to be taken into consideration.

I think the general design should begin with two main starting points. One on the frontal view and one on birdseye view.

From the frontal the area which the implant covers should be decided. This should usually leave out the (submalar zone which hangs off the bone over the masseter.) The zone shouldnt extend too laterally especially if IPD is already on the average or low side. It should be decided if infraorbital augmentation is indicated and if this should be forward augmentation only or vertical augmentation of the rim as well. Once this is decided a line should be made that marks the level of most prominent part of the implant. The level of this is a judgement call and so is the inclination.

From the birdseye view this really gives a good idea of what the contour will be, how much augmentation will look nice, and how much asymmetry exists. I will be posting more about this soon...

Usually 4-5mm’s is a good amount kf augmentation at the most prominent part of the implant with 3 being small and 6 being large. It would be common for there to be a discrepancy on each sode around 1.5-2.5 mm’s to restore skeletal symmetry (after considering there is usually soft tissue asymmetry, too.)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, AscendingHero, ascentium and 4 others
His Lateral Orbital Rims sre prominent and wide, key for masculine cheekbone/eye area.

The projection is high and wide, looks like ConorMcGregor shaped zygos. They willl be flstter from birds eye view than aversge men, because the outsides are almost forward as the inside infraorbital rim part.

I agree we should aim for cheekbones shaped like Michele Morrone or Idris Elba, these are ideal on men for widest appeal and looking mascthetic.

This is most important part, to have more high wide projection, relative to the rest of the cheekbone
345e7bbbdcc9ad4996ceedaa286788e7.png

Henrycavill3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and aphelios