How to determine if someone needs a CCW rotation?

Go to an Oral surgeon if you want to know what your face needs. Nobody on this website knows more than a certified surgeon.
There’s a surgeon on here and on lookism

idk, gonial angle? if your gonial angle is above 125 maybe

Yeah I'm learning that there are few absolutes when it comes to the complex nature of jaw surgery. Gaining a little midface height isn't so bad in reality versus photos, where the forward projection and three dimensional aspect of your face are muted.

You think a surgeon spends years corresponding with an ortho, doing numerous consultations and xrays just to guess where he's going to put your jaw during the operation? Even I can tell you right now that I for sure need CW because of the gap between my molars when I simulate the final position of my lower teeth. Yeah, I wish it wasn't the case because I'd like to have a smaller gonial angle, but the height I'll gain in my chin will be totally worth it.

Just letting you know, if you currently have a too short face but you still want a smaller gonial angle, you might be able to get jaw angle implants placed after the CW movement. It would simulate lengthening of your ramus and get you a smaller gonial angle while still allowing you do have orthognathic surgery done.

• Woah
Reactions: Reoreyh
Just letting you know, if you currently have a too short face but you still want a smaller gonial angle, you might be able to get jaw angle implants placed after the CW movement. It would simulate lengthening of your ramus and get you a smaller gonial angle while still allowing you do have orthognathic surgery done.
Galaxy brain over here reading my mind. That's exactly what I plan to do.

90 Looks comical like Minecraft, from the front would not be Angular at all so is not a good thing, 128 would to 115 is ideal

View attachment 283330

(There is a difference in the chin but is not realistic just Jew propaganda Idk what is the original pic).
Looks comical only because the fucker is reducing the size of his mandible the smaller the angle gets. With a mandibular size equal to the 152 one it would look better:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2227
Looks comical only because the fucker is reducing the size of his mandible the smaller the angle gets. With a mandibular size equal to the 152 one it would look better:

View attachment 283852

It's not the Mandible being reduced, I already said the chin is getting shorter/changed, here is a better pic

Images

90 WOULD LOOKS COMICAL LITERAL MINECRAFT (FROM THE FRONT AND SIDE)

It's not the Mandible being reduced, I already said the chin is getting shorter/changed, here is a better pic

View attachment 283930

90 WOULD LOOKS COMICAL LITERAL MINECRAFT (FROM THE FRONT AND SIDE)
It is. Even you increased the vertical length of his mandible from the original. The only reason it looks comical is because you made the gonion unnaturally pointy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4430, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Do you have a gummy smile? Do you have a shit gonial angle?