How to eat 200gr of peanut butter without puking

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
200g of peanut butter is literally half a dollar here jfl and packs 50g protein plus 1200kcal and 100g fat, ideal for building muscle. If only it was easy to chug that 200g down, it's extremely thick and sticky, even just 100g is really hard to eat. What is the best method to eat this 200g as fast and easy as possible?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Just eat 50g a meal.

Drink it with chocolate milk. Get the one with whole nuts in it so you can trick your brain you're chewing regular food.

that's too much fat

also hw much sugar in it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Just eat 50g a meal.
Is there a way to mix it with something so it loses that stickiness and thickness? I would be so happy if i could chug down 100g in one and 100g in another meal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
You could blend it with Greek yogurt and banana then put it in fridge. Tastes like ice cream.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SurgerySoon
Drink it with chocolate milk. Get the one with whole nuts in it so you can trick your brain you're chewing regular food.
I avoid dairy, it's bad for hormones

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
You could blend it with Greek yogurt and banana then put it in fridge. Tastes like ice cream.
Hmm good idea, so basically i could put a banana, honey maybe, the peanut butter and yogurt. Will it lose the stickiness after that?

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
200gm peanut butter
2bananas
some water (or milk up to you)

blend that and have it, Ive been eating this everyday for breakfast for like a year

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Put it in a needle and inject it

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Fucking do it. It won't feel nice just don't choke and make sure to drink lots while consuming it

I could eat a pound of it because it's so delicious...
I could eat a pound of it because it's so delicious...

then why the fuck do you need protein from peanut butter jfl
For the calories brah, I'm kinda poor, so i struggle with gaining my daily calories high enough

• +1
  • Love it
Is there a way to mix it with something so it loses that stickiness and thickness? I would be so happy if i could chug down 100g in one and 100g in another meal
I don't know about the texture of the peanut butter they sell where you're from, but I live in the EU and there's regulations. It's very creamy here, you can easily spread it. I'm guessing you're from America; where they enjoy making the foods that can give you a heart attack.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
  • Love it
Eat two spoonfuls every few hours dumbass.

JFL dumbass op get whey protein powder

But oatmeal is full of carbs, I'm limiting carbs and going full protein and fat
he limits his carbs because he fell for the meme then proceeds to eat 200grams of concentrated omega 6 fat. Enjoy your chronic inflammation and high cortisol levels. smfh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and SikKunt
gonna be lit when you get ibs in a year

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
peanut butter is toxic fuck that shit

Peanut butter powder
Don't do low carb, you'll want to end yourself

I don't know about the texture of the peanut butter they sell where you're from, but I live in the EU and there's regulations. It's very creamy here, you can easily spread it. I'm guessing you're from America; where they enjoy making the foods that can give you a heart attack.
he limits his carbs because he fell for the meme then proceeds to eat 200grams of concentrated omega 6 fat. Enjoy your chronic inflammation and high cortisol levels. smfh.
Ok i will eat only 100g of pb and will add carbs like pasta to my meals. Is this good now?

• +1
  • Love it
just eat steak instead lmao why would you eat that much peanut butter are you retarded?

200g of peanut butter is literally half a dollar here jfl and packs 50g protein plus 1200kcal and 100g fat, ideal for building muscle. If only it was easy to chug that 200g down, it's extremely thick and sticky, even just 100g is really hard to eat. What is the best method to eat this 200g as fast and easy as possible?
Do you eat peanut butter out of 100% peanuts or with added sugar and oil and all that shit?

do this, tastes great, you can add sweeteners like stevia if you want to

or you can heat it up a bit so it gets less sticky and more liquid-y and combine it with oatmeal (high iq high protein food srs)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
do not eat peanut butter regularly. if its so cheap its probably not healthy for humans - pasteure raised fresh organ meats only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275