How to explain what I want to achieve to my bimax surgeon?

fernandobrocolli

fernandobrocolli

Bronze
So, I want to get bimax soon and I was planning to show pictures of chads whose bones structures I like to the surgeon.
I made a PDF file telling exactly what I don't like about my face and what I want to achieve with this surgery with the chads pics
But I'm afraid that showing this pics to him will seem delusional, is this what most guys who get bimax do?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-11-30 às 00.31.12.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-11-30 às 00.31.12.png
    639.4 KB · Views: 118
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser, Artemide and 5 others
show him the collage and tell him you want a jaw just like each of the 9 pics

im sure he will understand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard, Artemide and 1 other person
show him the collage and tell him you want a jaw just like each of the 9 pics

im sure he will understand

I used 9 different guys because I was trying to give him options and ask which jaw would suit better my face

you need to send him a ct scan for your jaw first and maybe discuss some morphs of yours that you can realistically achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and curryslayerordeath
You are limited by how much bone you currently have in your mandible, so you also have to be realistic. But obviously when speaking to a surgeon you are consulting with, don't hide the fact that aesthetics are important to you. You are paying to go under the knife, so you should obviously have a say in the outcome. Also, find a surgeon who is invested in aesthetics and not just function.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, oldcelloser, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
you need to send him a ct scan for your jaw first and maybe discuss some morphs of yours that you can realistically achieve.

I have done a ct scan and many other exams already, the point of showing him pics was to help with morphs

Bimax won’t get you a chad jaw I believe. I think it is designed to correct receded jaw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and fernandobrocolli
Bimax won’t get you a chad jaw I believe. I think it is designed to correct receded jaw

If you have a good base (like already good mandibular length and decent chin) you can definitely get at least a Chadlite jaw.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
bimax can ascend some hard given you do it with an expert surgeon who understand aesthetics: Sailer, Zarribal, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and fernandobrocolli
If you have a good base (like already good mandibular length and decent chin) you can definitely get at least a Chadlite jaw.
But In that case you would need to find someone who does bimax purely for aesthetics, and those people who do aesthetic bimaxa are probably very few.

You are limited by how much bone you currently have in your mandible, so you also have to be realistic. But obviously when speaking to a surgeon you are consulting with, don't hide the fact that aesthetics are important to you. You are paying to go under the knife, so you should obviously have a say in the outcome. Also, find a surgeon who is invested in aesthetics and not just function.

I have no idea if I had bone enough tbh, I think it is already clear that the main point of the surgery is aesthetics since I don't have problems with my bite. The surgeon I'm consulting with is experienced with patients like me, I'm pretty confident he is the best option. Thanks for your help (y)

bimax can ascend some hard given you do it with an expert surgeon who understand aesthetics: Sailer, Zarribal, etc.
Sailer is overpriced af and is not even consistent with showing true before aftees

But In that case you would need to find someone who does bimax purely for aesthetics, and those people who do aesthetic bimaxa are probably very few.

There are a decent amount abroad. North America as a whole is cucked in that regard. No notable surgeons in Canada and Gunson is probably the best in the US but his prices are fucking absurd for no reason.

There are a decent amount abroad. North America as a whole is cucked in that regard. No notable surgeons in Canada and Gunson is probably the best in the US but his prices are fucking absurd for no reason.
Who is the taban of bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Sailer is overpriced af and is not even consistent with showing true before aftees
i care little for Sailer tbh, but others have had very good results with those who had poor bases so there's not too much to worry about in terms of the end result. lord madness result for example

Honestly, I think Ramieri (I believe I spelled his name wrong) blows both of them out of the water for aesthetic outcomes tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Warlow
I have a big chin, they will actually need to reduce my chin after the mandibular advancement. Don't know about mandibular length but I'm not crazy recessed, actually I'm what they call a "class I" in orthodontics.

Honestly, I think Ramieri (I believe I spelled his name wrong) blows both of them out of the water for aesthetic outcomes tbh.
exactly right that's who did madness's operation. He went from very bad recession to literal anteface

exactly right that's who did madness's operation. He went from very bad recession to literal anteface

Yeah, I lowkey may consult with him or Pagnoni. They clearly have a great eye for aesthetics. Madness' side profile is lowkey Chad at this point (similar to Cavill side profile that was spammed here a few times). I have even more mandible than he did to start with so I am eager to consult with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
i'm getting bimax with a local brazilian surgeon guys, i dont have money to travel the world to see european doctors.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and Back Alley Boy
Yeah, I lowkey may consult with him or Pagnoni. They clearly have a great eye for aesthetics. Madness' side profile is lowkey Chad at this point (similar to Cavill side profile that was spammed here a few times). I have even more mandible than he did to start with so I am eager to consult with them.

My bimax with Pagnoni went very well and his other before/afters look really good and natural. I have to say though that Madness' profile transformation is fuckin ridiculous... went from subhuman to above average although I have no idea what his front looks like. Even with great surgeons it seems some before/afters are hard ascensions and others are mediocre... at the end of the day it does depend on the patient.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and MedMaxxing
My bimax with Pagnoni went very well and his other before/afters look really good and natural. I have to say though that Madness' profile transformation is fuckin ridiculous... went from subhuman to above average although I have no idea what his front looks like. Even with great surgeons it seems some before/afters are hard ascensions and others are mediocre... at the end of the day it does depend on the patient.

Rotation seems to be a huge contributor to overall change. Positioning of the mandible is the largest indicator of forward growth. When you combine rotation with more advancement (especially nearing 10 mm), it will usually yield a great result. Just have to be up front with your surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5634

I can confirm he ascended from the front too (he sent me his front pics privately), his side profile boosted like 4-5 points, his front boosted 2-3points (because his jaw needs a little more width from front, which he will get with jaw implants when he has saved up).

Overall in motion irl, he probably improved 3-4points, because he turned the biggest flaw on his face into his biggest strength.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, MandibularCel and Back Alley Boy
So, I want to get bimax soon and I was planning to show pictures of chads whose bones structures I like to the surgeon.
I made a PDF file telling exactly what I don't like about my face and what I want to achieve with this surgery with the chads pics
But I'm afraid that showing this pics to him will seem delusional, is this what most guys who get bimax do?

Maybe its better to pick a result from what your surgeon has already performed, and tell him you like that result of his the most and want something similar. Pick somebody who has a similar base to you in their before pic

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, fernandobrocolli and Deleted member 5634
yo pm me his transformation

Maybe its better to pick a result from what your surgeon has already performed, and tell him you like that result of his the most and want something similar. Pick somebody who has a similar base to you in their before pic
The problem is most patients don't simply agree with showing their before and after pics to strangers and it is considered unethical for him to do this without the patient's permission. I have seen a very good before and after picture of a guy he treated but he doesn't looked like me. I will ask if he can show me others before and after pics though, thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Honestly I might do this instead of chin wing, my profile is way better than his starting point. The only thing I fear is that it could fuck up my good narrow nasal tip

Honestly I might do this instead of chin wing, my profile is way better than his starting point. The only thing I fear is that it could fuck up my good narrow nasal tip

You already have a decent anteface tbh though dude, but with a slightly weak chin. Your need more width than forward growth imo

You already have a decent anteface tbh though dude, but with a slightly weak chin. Your need more width than forward growth imo
That’s true. I’ll send him an email and get his opinion I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
which surgeon in the US is the best for a revision bimax? to enlarge small narrow jaws?

Tell him to look up giga chad. Say that is what you want