How to FaceAppmaxx your Instagram/Tinder/Bumble/Hinge photos without looking too frauded like a typical foid [GTFIH FACEAPPCELS]

Yeah, you may want to cover those dark circles a bit. Many photo editing apps can do that, but don't go overboard like a typical foid.
Also, you may want to add a thick white border on your pic using PicsArt or a similar app before FaceApping your pics, so you can easily crop it out without spoiling your image.

The FaceApp sign is a clear giveaway
See above

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Yeah bro I put the holywood/cheekbones ones on 2 and the no makeup on 5. Probably went up by a solid point and its a group pic so you wouldnt notice without really looking.

As to girls using it online absolutely. Thinking about it now it makes so much sense, a lot of girls have this fake plastic look to their photos. Like they're too attractive if you know what I mean. At the time I assumed it was just makeup. There was this one black girl I met on tinder who was filtering her pics and looked 2-3 pts uglier in person.
See? The way I described is a good way to FaceApp your pics the "natural" way without looking like a typical frauding foid.

How many girls have you seen on dating apps that used FaceApp? And what did you do with that black girl, did you ghost her afterwards? She used faceapp too?

Do you look like him? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
nah, but I was kidding with the earlier mark, my chin is similar to his but I have no cheekbones so when I morph I get those which ascends me hard, it also fixes my crooked nose, I don't touch my eyes/lips as they are ok enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
nah, but I was kidding with the earlier mark, my chin is similar to his but I have no cheekbones so when I morph I get those which ascends me hard, it also fixes my crooked nose, I don't touch my eyes/lips as they are ok enough.
Yeah, you might want to follow the steps I laid out so it's still your own face and not someone else's. People could tell that's a morph. Faceapp morphs have a distinct look to them.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and TrestIsBest
Yeah, you might want to follow the steps I laid out so it's still your own face and not someone else's. People could tell that's a morph. Faceapp morphs have a distinct look to them.
can I use those features with the free version??? I don't think it lets me

• +1
can I use those features with the free version??? I don't think it lets me
You can. All you have to do is watch an advert and it gives you free access to the filters.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
8101905D F1D1 4DE2 8FE4 956DFFC29D8E

FaceApp Hollywood looks so fake lmao
6FEED140 D492 4D53 994E 192FFE72A3EC

• +1
ty bro

• Love it
Mogger thread by Xangsane

jfl at using those makinithappen pics

• JFL
Astatine is a perfect candidate for this, you ascended him significantly with very subtle changes

• Love it
Who is this indian not making youtube tutorials

• JFL
I only have read paragraphs. Cope thread

• JFL
He might have to use higher level settings.

But not like this. Leave the extreme frauding to these clowns:

OH MY FUCKING GOD
THIS IS B R U T A L

imagine you are attracted to the fake person on the right and than on the date
that ugly ass bitch shows up..........dude this is FRAUD......... this is against the Geneva Convention

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Have you used this with success/not being called out in OLD?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
@Chadpreetmaybe @Xangsane
Why the WTF react? You said you use a different app than you use in the tutorial. I assumed you found a better way to fraud.

Nice thread bro.
Will tryout later

Expected and anticipated thread from @Xangsane .

I noticed they added thin eyebrows filter to faceapp , at level 4 it literally erases all of it. It’s an obvious looksmin, if you experiment with it (+ it’s opposite, the thick eyebrows filter) you can see how important are eyebrows

• +1
SMOOTH SKIN AT 5, CHEEKBONES AT 5, BIG LIPS AT 5, SMALL NOSE AT 5, AND ALSO MAKE JAW 1.235 TIMES LARGER THAN CHEEKBONES

• JFL
Reactions: tehVigilante and Xangsane
SMOOTH SKIN AT 5, CHEEKBONES AT 5, BIG LIPS AT 5, SMALL NOSE AT 5, AND ALSO MAKE JAW 1.235 TIMES LARGER THAN CHEEKBONES
Why big lips? :feelswat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
And is that inside any section? Cuz i cant find it. Wtf btw what you think of the handsome preset? It seems to be hollywood 2 + Kiss

Tbh this is a legit thread, I plan on doing this once I turn 18 and see what I can do

I am slightly ugly in literally all parts of my face and it is pure ragefuel to see a small filter making my face go from ugly to good looking

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18776
Get jacked and realy low bodyfat, this way u can fraud and by the time they meet u irl they will be lusting for your physique aswell

Lowkey good strategy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Xangsane
And is that inside any section? Cuz i cant find it. Wtf btw what you think of the handsome preset? It seems to be hollywood 2 + Kiss
In the makeup section if you have android

It has now come to the attention that foids are now widely using FaceApp filters in their dating app profile pictures, thanks to the "yassification" trend on TikTok that uses and abuses these filters to oblivion and back in order to "mock" today's beauty standards.
View attachment 1567523

Here are two foids suspected of FaceApp usage, found on my @VenomGT3 fish on Tinder (they both liked his profile):
View attachment 1567524View attachment 1567525
Us blackpilled males/incels have been using these FaceApp filters very subtly in order to see if we could get more matches on dating apps, but it looks like... due to the fact FaceApp frauding has gone so mainstream (and as we know, foids would ABUSE Hollywood/makeup/big lips filters like SHIT)... we might get called out for frauding by these very same foids who not only use these same filters, but 100 pounds of makeup/vintage filters/extreme anglefrauding and all that shit. The same foids that would call us "misogynistic" if we called them out on their frauding on the first date/FT call before meeting up.
As a result, FaceApped pictures now look easily distinguishable by Zoomers, all thanks to TikTok.

So what if we still want to use FaceApp to "naturally" fraud without looking like a gigafraudster with foid-tier frauding levels?

Follow these steps! I've used @MakinItHappenReturn 's pics as an example of how to fraud "naturally" on FaceApp.

STEP 1: Upload your photos on FaceApp
Here are the photos I used for this guide:
View attachment 1567531View attachment 1567533

STEP 2: Use the "Hollywood 4" filter on Level 3 max
Nope, not "Hollywood 2", which obviously looks fake, but "Hollywood 4" on a lowish setting, which still gives somewhat natural results. We need a way to make the skin look less "even" and the eyes less "bold" though:
View attachment 1567537View attachment 1567538
View attachment 1567540View attachment 1567541

STEP 3: Use the "Cheekbones" filter on Level 2-3 max
Use the "Cheekbones" filter to give your face slightly more definition. Do NOT go beyond level 3, as that crosses into foid-tier frauding territory. You however, STILL need a way to get rid of the "waxy" look on your skin, which I will come to in a moment:
View attachment 1567542View attachment 1567544
View attachment 1567545View attachment 1567547

STEP 4 (OPTIONAL): Use the "Big Lips" filter at no more than Level 3
Depending on how small/thin your lips are, use the "Big Lips" filter at no more than Level 3 for a slightly enhanced look. Usually, using this filter at Level 4 will give foid-tier BJ lips that all foids fraud on their pictures anyway:
View attachment 1567548View attachment 1567549

STEP 5 (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!): Use the "No Makeup" filter on a powerful setting
It's important to use this filter to get rid of the fakeuppy, obviously FaceApped look, in order to look like a slightly enhanced version of your original photo. Use either Level 4 or 5. Do NOT use a level less than 4.
This filter is extremely important because makes your skin look more natural, your eyes less bold/shiny, your lips a little thinner but it still keeps your slightly enhanced facial structure (remember the "Cheekbones" filter to lower body fat %?) Here's the "No Makeup" filter in action:
View attachment 1567553View attachment 1567554
View attachment 1567555View attachment 1567556

STEP 6: Compare your finished photo with your original photo
If you think it still looks too frauded compared to your original photo, you can always upload the final picture onto FaceApp and use the "No Makeup" filter again to make it look even less frauded.
Let's compare the original photo with the final edited photo:
View attachment 1567559View attachment 1567561
View attachment 1567564View attachment 1567569
And there you have it.

STEP 7 (optional): Hair filters
You can even add some hair on your head if you want, but be careful not to make your hair look too false. The eraser tool is your best friend.

Now you won't get called out for FaceApp frauding if you follow these steps carefully.

Here's @astatine using all the filters above, but on settings 1 level higher than stated on each filter (excluding "No Makeup") :
View attachment 1567594View attachment 1567595

The before and afters of this slight frauding are actually insanse.

Do you have any idea how they can be achieved through soft/hard maxxing?

I guess the Hollywood filter just improves skin quality, so maybe tret after a few months of consistent use?
I guess for the cheekbone filter maybe Buccal Fat reduction maybe like 50-70%?
I guess for the lips a tiny amount of filler?
And for the no makeup although probably not required if you do the things naturally, maybe setting spray I think that helps make skin look less glossy and bold?

Do you think doing these things would achieve the frauded results @Xangsane ?

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Did anyone test this type of frauding?

Feel like everyone is using this shit man

Go to 4:00 and hear what they say :blackpill:

Like a hollywood 2 and maybe smooth skin + a tan if needed to improve pictures, I wonder how it would work out when u meet the chicks irl.

The before and afters of this slight frauding are actually insanse.

Do you have any idea how they can be achieved through soft/hard maxxing?

I guess the Hollywood filter just improves skin quality, so maybe tret after a few months of consistent use?
I guess for the cheekbone filter maybe Buccal Fat reduction maybe like 50-70%?
I guess for the lips a tiny amount of filler?
And for the no makeup although probably not required if you do the things naturally, maybe setting spray I think that helps make skin look less glossy and bold?

Do you think doing these things would achieve the frauded results @Xangsane ?

The hollywood 2 + kiss legit turns me into a full blown chad. As far as what hollywood 2 it seems like slightly improves ur skin, lowers ur eyebrows (although i think this is fair because on a selfie ur eyebrows will always be higher than what they would appear irl due to lens distortion) and it just seems to create shadows and better lighting on the face overall, also it tries to improve ur facial hair somehow.

The kiss filter however idk I rly think u can get that with lip filler but it seems that it only improves the upper lip.

But im also trying to test if tan + smooth can improve original pics a lot but yeah.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
Low IQA guide, use smooth skin on level 1

Bookmarked

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Xangsane
It’s over when u meet them irl

• +1

Rate my faceappmaxxed photo for tinder