Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Anyone know how to fake being schizo?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, justinzayn, Danish_Retard and 7 others
@_MVP_

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, aspiringexcel, chrisN and 2 others
I know how to be a legit schizophrenic, but sorry OP. You gotta lose the genetic lottery to gain this privilege. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Armand, Deleted member 2832 and 6 others
when you talk act like something is disturbing you, like you have hallucinations and all that its pretty simple ig

Just act like badge96...that will be enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, aspiringexcel, hopecel and 4 others
I know how to be a legit schizophrenic, but sorry OP. You gotta lose the genetic lottery to gain this privilege. :ogre:
Schizophrenia has an almost 80% approval rate for disability in the UK. I need this diagnosis. I hear about people who don't hallucinate who get diagnosed, so it can't be that hard surely.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 31497, justinzayn and 2 others
Fake psychosis

Why do you wanna fake schizophrenia tho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 20683 and Primalsplit
Dont sleep for long hour and till you deluded and ur parents put you to a mental hospital

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Schizophrenia has an almost 80% approval rate for disability in the UK. I need this diagnosis. I hear about people who don't hallucinate who get diagnosed, so it can't be that hard surely.
You'll have an easier time faking autism for NEETbux tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 19499
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
There are loads of ways of becoming a schizo and the condition isn't fun. I recommend that you don't go down that path.

If you don't want to listen to my advice:
  • Continuously sleep deprive yourself. Sleep around 4 hours a day for a few years.
  • Smoke potent weed strains, like 5g a day.
  • Become a diabetic and subject yourself to chronic stress.

• +1
no need to fake that for me
Wow, a fellow aspiecel! 😲 For men, it's a death sentence for dating. For women, it's a cute quirk. 😊 :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Kindnessmax, Primalsplit and 1 other person
you cant fake schizo, they often will do a brain scan to you and analyze some patterns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Ask gpt to teach you to act schizophrenic during doctors evaluation

• +1
I can ask my friend im pretty he has schizophrenia, he super crazy, so crazy that some people even deny that he is even real

Aren't you in your 20s? And you still don't have disabilitybux? Dumbass. Got it at 18 went through exams and everything sucks to suck bozo

• +1
Screenshot 2023 08 22 at 31831 AM

i cant even fucking imagine how high this bitches standards must be... i dunno why. just her look, her face. seems like she has unreal standards

you are already cuz being org user

Aren't you in your 20s? And you still don't have disabilitybux? Dumbass. Got it at 18 went through exams and everything sucks to suck bozo
What exams? Kill yourself my life is 10x worse than yours

Also bro, here's a reality check, you're from the Netherlands you fucking cunt. You can just go into an office say you're depressed and get 1k, not like that in the UK becasue of conservatives :) Fucking nigger

my uncle had it and he was given medications which hindered his physical abilities. Don't fake it in the uk if they make you take meds for it.

You can just go into an office say you're depressed and get 1k, not like that in the UK becasue of conservatives :) Fucking nigger
LOL nigga, not true at all. You somehow failed while having it a million times better off than me. Here in the netherlands we have ''participatiewet'' (pariticipation law), which means that even people who are sick or have a handicap are forced into getting a job.

My disability check's conditions are that you must NEVER BE ABLE TO WORK AGAIN. Not just not be able to work now, NEVER WORK AGAIN. IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

You could be missing both arms and they won't give it to you if they think you're able to learn how to work with your legs at some point in the future.

How you failed is beyond me.
What exams? Kill yourself my life is 10x worse than yours
It's not even remotely worse. Not now, especially not my past. You'd kill yourself if you were me for a day, unironically.

What did you do OP, what are you in for Bhai.

LOL nigga, not true at all. You somehow failed while having it a million times better off than me. Here in the netherlands we have ''participatiewet'' (pariticipation law), which means that even people who are sick or have a handicap are forced into getting a job.

My disability check's conditions are that you must NEVER BE ABLE TO WORK AGAIN. Not just not be able to work now, NEVER WORK AGAIN. IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

You could be missing both arms and they won't give it to you if they think you're able to learn how to work with your legs at some point in the future.

How you failed is beyond me.

It's not even remotely worse. Not now, especially not my past. You'd kill yourself if you were me for a day, unironically.
I'm 24 in December, I think I pass the fact that "I can never work again."

You're from WELFARE HAVEN WELFARE HAVEN all the 30+ yearo ld NEETs on World of Warcraft private servers are from your country or Scandinavian ones. I have hand atrophy too, I don't know why you LARP with this victim complex. FUCK YOU

also dnrd

I'm 24 in December, I think I pass the fact that "I can never work again."

You're from WELFARE HAVEN WELFARE HAVEN all the 30+ yearo ld NEETs on World of Warcraft private servers are from your country or Scandinavian ones. I have hand atrophy too, I don't know why you LARP with this victim complex. FUCK YOU

also dnrd
You clearly read nigga, also CAGE if you think only being 23 means you can never work in the rest of your entire life

here even if they think you can work 20 years down the line you won't get it

You clearly read nigga, also CAGE if you think only being 23 means you can never work in the rest of your entire life

That's why I know so many dutch NEETs who play games 24/7 that are on disabilitybux in Netherlands LOOOOOOOOOL

That's why I know so many dutch NEETs who play games 24/7 that are on disabilitybux in Netherlands LOOOOOOOOOL
And there aren't any from UK? Confirmation bias.

And there aren't any from UK? Confirmation bias.
A lot less that's for sure

UK NEETs (if male) forced to rot in their mother's basement due to no disabilitybux best you can get is UC which is a pathetic £350/month

A lot less that's for sure

UK NEETs (if male) forced to rot in their mother's basement due to no disabilitybux best you can get is UC which is a pathetic £350/month
Lol, do you think people with disabilitybux here get to move out?

Lol, do you think people with disabilitybux here get to move out?
Quite a few from what I've heard, there's a dude on neets.net that has it and lives alone

Quite a few from what I've heard, there's a dude on neets.net that has it and lives alone
That site is a cesspool. Everyone there is an anime-watching loser. Got banned from it in 15 minutes no lie

• +1
That site is a cesspool. Everyone there is an anime-watching loser. Got banned from it in 15 minutes no lie
Some people have no other escape

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 18879

What medical condition did you get it for?

What medical condition did you get it for?
He's just got autism and believes no one else can have it as bad as him, despite being from a welfare state where everyone can get 1k/month minimum NEETbux