How to fake schizophrenia?

why would you want to be on a watchlist

nothing to lose + free money
you lose respect from society but if you really wanna do it hang around 10 of them and start playing them

you will probably end up schizophrenic in the end though

you lose respect from society but if you really wanna do it hang around 10 of them and start playing them

you will probably end up schizophrenic in the end though
ive been unemployed for 8 years and 3/10 with autism i have no respect anyway

ive been unemployed for 8 years and 3/10 with autism i have no respect anyway
Jesus cured my autism bro

And i went from 3/10 to 7/10 in desirability by women after just being here for a year (old account)

put the effort lazy nigga ik you can do this 💪💪💪💪

Mention lookmaxxing terms to normies and they'll enroll you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

And i went from 3/10 to 7/10 in desirability by women after just being here for a year (old account)

im not lazy im scared to do anything and i have hand atrophy and random tingles in my back it's over ggs

life failed me it's no ones fault just shit circumstances

• +1
Reactions: wowamat

ong 🙏🏃 a niggamongoloid been growing taller 🚼🚹 as I've been blasting 1.05hz subliminal affirmations 👽, aka universe's frequency by saturn storms made by bartholomew's frequency🙏 no cap onna deadloccs gdk

My T levels, HGH have Sky ROCKETED. A bitch sensed my pheromonics so she sat atop my huge subliminally affirmed cock which also happened to be attached to my 6'6 body 🙏🍆💦

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
ong 🙏🏃 a niggamongoloid been growing taller 🚼🚹 as I've been blasting 1.05hz subliminal affirmations 👽, aka universe's frequency by saturn storms made by bartholomew's frequency🙏 no cap onna deadloccs gdk

My T levels, HGH have Sky ROCKETED. A bitch sensed my pheromonics so she sat atop my huge subliminally affirmed cock which also happened to be attached to my 6'6 body 🙏🍆💦
satanic meme

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
He's just got autism and believes no one else can have it as bad as him, despite being from a welfare state where everyone can get 1k/month minimum NEETbux
''welfare state'' nigga stop.

muh everyone

Crohn's disease - NOT ELIGIBLE

Severe autism + tinnitus - NOT ELIGIBLE
https://www.hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/sven-uwv-gesprek

(This dude chained himself to the office and applied for euthanasia after getting rejected)

Article: young handicaps are not getting the thing while they have right to it. It explains 1 in 5 people who meet the requirements do not get it.

Article: 30.000 young handicaps are without a job and income

Severe autism; unable to read or write - NOT ELIGIBLE AND TOLD TO WRITE A RESUME LMFAOOOOOOO

Down syndrome: NOT ELIGIBLE

Article: Protests against disabled people being forced into jobs, disability welfare denied:

Article: Government is leaving disabled people to starve:

Article: Forced work law is a total failure

Article: Young work disabled people: No work, no money

Nearly fully immobile - NOT ELIGIBLE

''welfare state'' nigga stop.

muh everyone

Crohn's disease - NOT ELIGIBLE

Severe autism + tinnitus - NOT ELIGIBLE
https://www.hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/sven-uwv-gesprek

(This dude chained himself to the office and applied for euthanasia after getting rejected)

Article: young handicaps are not getting the thing while they have right to it. It explains 1 in 5 people who meet the requirements do not get it.

Article: 30.000 young handicaps are without a job and income

Severe autism; unable to read or write - NOT ELIGIBLE AND TOLD TO WRITE A RESUME LMFAOOOOOOO

Down syndrome: NOT ELIGIBLE

Article: Protests against disabled people being forced into jobs, disability welfare denied:

Article: Government is leaving disabled people to starve:

Article: Forced work law is a total failure

Article: Young work disabled people: No work, no money

Nearly fully immobile - NOT ELIGIBLE

He's just got autism and believes no one else can have it as bad as him, despite being from a welfare state where everyone can get 1k/month minimum NEETbux
So I don't wanna hear your cope again, nigga. You're not a rotter, you're not disabled and you don't have a real mental illness. Get a job.