how to feel nothing, just what benefits you

jxck7468

jxck7468

It's a mog or be mogged world
i need scientific stuff not some bs. how to actually control all uur emotions perfectly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 57464

• Hmm...
Reactions: jxck7468
Purposefully put yourself in a lot of pain until you're left empty

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and jxck7468
and how much pain we talking, also physical better or emotional?

and how much pain we talking, also physical better or emotional?
Emotional. You gonna reach to the point of not feeling anything

• +1
NOT POSSIBLE BUD. WELCOME TO BEING HUMAN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, pig_face and jxck7468
Emotional. You gonna reach to the point of not feeling anything
how to create that artificially, ppl said when u breakup etc it hits u but i was sad a few days and then moved on and started again enjoying life. I need smth 1000x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
how to create that artificially, ppl said when u breakup etc it hits u but i was sad a few days and then moved on and started again enjoying life. I need smth 1000x
Find reasons to keep you pissed. You aren't enough narcissist if you moved on so easily by breaking up. You gotta keep telling to yourself how much more you deserve

• +1
Find reasons to keep you pissed. You aren't enough narcissist if you moved on so easily by breaking up. You gotta keep telling to yourself how much more you deserve
damn this nigga knows. I NEED MORE TIPS TBH

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
MAN IM JUST SO MUCH BETTER, I DESERVE IT ALL

you need to abandon them completely

with time and enough heartbreaks you eventually become broken and unable to feel anything for women anymore, except contempt

• Hmm...
with time and enough heartbreaks you eventually become broken and unable to feel anything for women anymore, except contempt
XTREME FAILER LOL. I DONT GET HEARTBREAKS IM BETTER THAN HER ANYWAYS. I ASKED ABOUT CONTROLLING EMOTIONS NOT BEING BROKEN CUZ A BITCH LEFT U. I OWN HER IM BETTER

• +1
XTREME FAILER LOL. I DONT GET HEARTBREAKS IM BETTER THAN HER ANYWAYS. I ASKED ABOUT CONTROLLING EMOTIONS NOT BEING BROKEN CUZ A BITCH LEFT U. I OWN HER IM BETTER
thats the better way to do it stoic ascetic shit is fake youll end up exploding in emotions and doing something stupid

@Tylermax A 100% FACTUAL THEORY U GOT. I FEEL FUCKING GOOD, I CAN CONTROL EVERY EMOTION I FEEL... I FEEL HIGH AF TBH, ALL I NEED TO BELIEVE IS IM THE BEST

• JFL
Try to sleep a lot to be honest.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
faxxx tho i just act sad sometimes to see if I can force emotions ur there’s Nًًُ❌O Stacy