How to fix baldspot in eyelashes

Vibez

Vibez

Iron
Sounds a bit gai. Was born with pretty decent eyelashes/eyebrows however my dumbass picked at them as a kid especially my right eye so I have a small baldspot on the upper lash line. Fucking infuriating, wish I could go back in time and tell my retard ass to not be so idiotic. Feels like I hit the genetic jackpot but lost my lotto ticket
O well been using this gai-ass femme eyelash serum called "ridiculous lashes" on and off for a couple years aswell as castor oil and I apply a little moisturizer to the lashline aswell. which increases the length but I do not care for that much as I'm trying to increase the amount of lashes itself on the lashline to make a higher overall density and get a nice hunter look.

Want to know if any y'all have success with trying to regrow hair follicles or stimulating dormant hair sprouts. Otherwise I'll keep coping with queer serum.

• So Sad
Reactions: Satan
if you damaged the hair root its not going to grow back

• +1
Reactions: Vibez and Deleted member 3832
Castor oil is the only thing I can think of.

Also latisse but that shit is really expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Vibez
Been using castor oil nightly after I apply my skincare. I'm not sure if latisse would help stimulate dormant\damaged hair follicles but I'll look more into it.

• +1
Reactions: Satan
If the damage is permanent there's nothing you can do in terms of regrowing.
If you want to cover it up use eyeliner pencil.
If you are desperate for some regrowth you can use Bimatoprost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Castor oil is the only thing I can think of.

Also latisse but that shit is really expensive
Heard latisse can fuck your hooding and other bad things

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Satan