How to fix the black community in USA (HIGH IQ Discussion)

darktriadcel

darktriadcel

Iron
(high iq serious open discussion)

I would like to start this and say this is a serious genuine discussion on how to fix the problems within the black (AA) community in the USA, though this forum mostly hates and clowns black ppl and calls the black community poor, low iq and ugly. lets snap back to reality and actually acknowledge the reasons why the black community is the way it is today, which started from slavery, jim crow laws, segregation, crack pandemic and numerous other restrictions of political, social and economic freedoms which heavily impacted the community.

Here i will list some statistics some are outdated but the whiter counterparts still are far better
IMG 1058

IMG 1061

IMG 1060

IMG 1059

IMG 1062

IMG 1063

So my main three questions is

what is a realistic approach or policies should the USA government implement to improve any of these statistics?

What should individuals within the AA personally do to improve any of these statistics?

Also do you believe the AA community is entitled to reparations and what would be a realistic amount as well as way of giving them?

Serious answers only!

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

I would like to start this and say this is a serious genuine discussion on how to fix the problems within the black (AA) community in the USA, though this forum mostly hates and clowns black ppl and calls the black community poor, low iq and ugly. lets snap back to reality and actually acknowledge the reasons why the black community is the way it is today, which started from slavery, jim crow laws, segregation, crack pandemic and numerous other restrictions of political, social and economic freedoms which heavily impacted the community.

Here i will list some statistics some are outdated but the whiter counterparts still are far better
View attachment 3060049
View attachment 3060050
View attachment 3060052

View attachment 3060056
View attachment 3060057

View attachment 3060059

what is a realistic approach or policies should the USA government implement to improve any of these statistics?

What should individuals within the AA personally do to improve any of these statistics?

Also do you believe the AA community is entitled to reparations and what would be a realistic amount as well as way of giving them?

Serious answers only!
Deport them all

View attachment 3060049
View attachment 3060050
View attachment 3060052

View attachment 3060056
View attachment 3060057

View attachment 3060059

Serious answers only!

bro why are you obsessed with black people? Are you black?

Make more zoos

• JFL
RWDS

Last edited:
  • JFL