How to fraud the need for MSE???

H

hairyballscel

✡︎
I just measured my IMW and its 41mm at my first molars and 46mm(I have some tipping doe) at my second molars(my wisdom teeth haven't come in so thats my back molars)

This is my IMW even though I was a mouthbreather and have the face of someone with a narrow palate...

I have non existant narrow zygos and 47mm mouth width, I don't think I'll be able to get MSE due to my IMW...

Is there any way i'll be able to fraud terrible airways or a bad IMW? Or something that MSE treats?

@retard
@Aeons
@betamanlet
@Gudru
@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
I just measured my IMW and its 41mm at my first molars and 46mm(I have some tipping doe) at my second molars(my wisdom teeth haven't come in so thats my back molars)

This is my IMW even though I was a mouthbreather and have the face of someone with a narrow palate...

I have non existant narrow zygos and 47mm mouth width, I don't think I'll be able to get MSE due to my IMW...

Is there any way i'll be able to fraud terrible airways or a bad IMW? Or something that MSE treats?

@retard
@Aeons
@betamanlet
@Gudru
@goat2x
How did you measure it?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
If you pay the right money shouldn't you be able to get it? Unless your trying to get it covered by insurance which is going to be near impossible with a good IMW and good airways.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and hairyballscel
Bite down on paper and measured the impression
And i got card and progessively cut it until it fit between my molars, i got the exact same numbers each time

I had a tooth borne expander when i was 12 and before that my IMW was around 34(i have an impression), somehow nearly nothing got wider on my face...

Its like i had no skeletal change from it

no to airway problems, because the first time I tried to fraud airway, they looked at my xray and saw that it was fairly open.

i would be straight up honest and say aesthetics tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and hairyballscel
If you pay the right money shouldn't you be able to get it? Unless your trying to get it covered by insurance which is going to be near impossible with a good IMW and good airways.
not all orthos are like this doe, thats the problem, some will only do it if you have actual problems and no i didn't expect it to be covered by insurance

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and The Bleach Pill
U are in the UK bro almost nobody does MSE there
you can try marpe but i doubt it any ortho will do it because u are 17+ not bad imw at all
i think you can only talk with an ortho to manage your mse progression go to russia or to someone else to get it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and hairyballscel
no to airway problems, because the first time I tried to fraud airway, they looked at my xray and saw that it was fairly open.

i would be straight up honest and say aesthetics tbh.
bro is there anyway i can fuck up my airways?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and xdxdxnice1
you can try marpe but i doubt it any ortho will do it because u are 17+ not bad imw at all
i think you can only talk with an ortho to manage your mse progression go to russia or to someone else to get it
thats the thing doe, my IMW is decent, but my face doesn't reflect that, I don't have the traits of a wide palate other than wide nose jfl and thats probably genetics

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Chadelite
When i got marpe they didnt even looked at my airways only at my bite and skull
if ur upper arch is crowded they should automatically treat you with marpe / mse to correct skeletal problems

but almost no orthodontics do this

• +1
not in terms of the nasal cavity. is your upper arch wider than your lower arch? If narrower, you can fraud TMJ problems.

Other than that, do you even know the cost of MSE+braces in your area? How much can you pay? It’s very hard to get insurance to cover it without the ortho self-handedly telling you to get MSE rather than you approaching them and telling them you want MSE.

• +1
When i got marpe they didnt even looked at my airways only at my bite and skull
if ur upper arch is crowded they should automatically treat you with marpe / mse to correct skeletal problems

but almost no orthodontics do this
yhh my upper arch is crowded/crooked, fuck im gonna have to beg an orthodontist on my hands and knees

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6403 and goat2x
yhh my upper arch is crowded/crooked, fuck im gonna have to beg an orthodontist on my hands and knees
research orthodontic places where they perform marpe

• +1
not in terms of the nasal cavity. is your upper arch wider than your lower arch? If narrower, you can fraud TMJ problems.
There about the same width, my lower arch is defo not wider, i think i have a very slight underbite.

Other than that, do you even know the cost of MSE+braces in your area? How much can you pay? It’s very hard to get insurance to cover it without the ortho self-handedly telling you to get MSE rather than you approaching them and telling them you want MSE.
It costs 5-10k in England i believe, i've only found one practitioner, the money isn't the problem bro, I'll seriously whore myself IDGAF tbh, I'll rob and murder for the money, thats the least of my problems. I don't need insurance to cover it.

The only problem i face is finding an ortho thats willing to do it on me, not the money/location...

Im thinking of sending an impression of my upper jaw to get a custom made expander... Once i make the impression I'll lessen the width before its completely molded. Then once i get it I'll expand it to fit my palate and then turn the screw in the opposite direction to make my palate thinner.

Very aspie but could work tbh... Or could make me deformed

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and Deleted member 3020
Get sleep apnea

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and hairyballscel
There about the same width, my lower arch is defo not wider, i think i have a very slight underbite.

It costs 5-10k in England i believe, i've only found one practitioner, the money isn't the problem bro, I'll seriously whore myself IDGAF tbh, I'll rob and murder for the money, thats the least of my problems. I don't need insurance to cover it.

The only problem i face is finding an ortho thats willing to do it on me, not the money/location...

Im thinking of sending an impression of my upper jaw to get a custom made expander... Once i make the impression I'll lessen the width before its completely molded. Then once i get it I'll expand it to fit my palate and then turn the screw in the opposite direction to make my palate thinner.

Have you tried consulting with a mse provider about getting mse full cosmetically? There has to be an ortho who’s willing to do it for you cosmetically my friend.

• +1
Have you tried consulting with a mse provider about getting mse full cosmetically? There has to be an ortho who’s willing to do it for you cosmetically my friend.
im 17, so i haven't yet, was planning to wait until i was 18

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
@Sergio-OMS

• Love it
  • +1
Yes, but key word tends to, im not a part of that group
funny because my mom has a smaller imw than i but a better zygo than me. (maybe measured wrong)

• +1
  • Hmm...
how hard could it be tho tbh?
You can just find a orthodentist student to put it on u. Theres probs a higher chance that the maxilla wont split tho. You can do the turns urself and probably remove it urself too

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6403 and hairyballscel
You can just find a orthodentist student to put it on u. Theres probs a higher chance that it wont split tho. You can do the turns urself and probably remove it urself too
Great idea tbh

@retard come out

bump again ffs

if you have a wide palate there’s really nothing you can do to fraud it, you could potentially narrow your airway via inflammation from gargling hydrogen peroxide but that’s hella autistic, best route is just to find a provider who will do it for cosmetic reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and hairyballscel
if you have a wide palate there’s really nothing you can do to fraud it, you could potentially narrow your airway via inflammation from gargling hydrogen peroxide but that’s hella autistic, best route is just to find a provider who will do it for cosmetic reasons
do you think i could get 10mm of expansion?

you should become an ortho and give me MSE tbh

do you think i could get 10mm of expansion?

you should become an ortho and give me MSE tbh
ahaha I’ve definitely considered that, considering making my own Invisalign with a 3d printer when I get my mse, 10 mm is pushing it but it depends on other factors like your lower arch width and if you planned something like msdo or sfot

If your occlusion is good and you don’t plan for msdo/sfot 6 mm is probably the most you could get done

• +1
10 mm is pushing it but it depends on other factors like your lower arch width and if you planned something like msdo or sfot

If your occlusion is good and you don’t plan for msdo/sfot 6 mm is probably the most you could get done
FUAAARK, is there even a point of getting 6mm of expansion?

I mostly want MSE for my cheekbones, 6mm of expansion would give like 3mm of cheekbone movement, I'd get the same with fucking bonesmashing tbh

FUAAARK, is there even a point of getting 6mm of expansion?

I mostly want MSE for my cheekbones, 6mm of expansion would give like 3mm of cheekbone movement, I'd get the same with fucking bonesmashing tbh
yes it’s worth, even though, it isn’t just linear expansion that gives the cosmetic boost to zygos but the flaring out they do when you expand with MSE, plus that completely opens the circummaxillary sutures which will be god tier for facepulling which helps zygos 10fold as well

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and malignant
yes it’s worth, even though, it isn’t just linear expansion that gives the cosmetic boost to zygos but the flaring out they do when you expand with MSE, plus that completely opens the circummaxillary sutures which will be god tier for facepulling which helps zygos 10fold as well
thanks a lot for the help bro! gives me hope tbh

how many MM's a month of forward growth do you think i could get by facepulling with 1 kg for like 16 hours a day, withouth MSE?

thanks a lot for the help bro! gives me hope tbh

how many MM's a month of forward growth do you think i could get by facepulling with 1 kg for like 16 hours a day, withouth MSE?
probably .5

• Woah
Nigga if u want mse you need a plan to your lower teeth aswell

• +1
Nigga if u want mse you need a plan to your lower teeth aswell
yh i'll probably get MSDO, i need to find a non surgical way to expand my lower arch aswell doe

did the two providers in the UK reject you?

• +1