medialcanthus
Iron
- Joined
- May 2, 2026
- Posts
- 84
- Reputation
- 54
I am not ready for a relationship I want to be free first before I settle down(when I say settle down I dont mean 30 years old but even 16-17 is enough, I am 15 right now)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What did I say wrong?nigga just go fuck urself
dude its better if ur learnt urselfWhat did I say wrong?
I never got into a relationship and I am a virgin.dude its better if ur learnt urself
Okay couse there is one girl I want to get into a relationship with she is a htb aswel with a hhtb bodyUhhh you just horny
BUT
if you really wanna do it, first be attractive asl and atleast above 6ft
At your age its the first time for most girls, thing is they dont wanna get cracked by some chudass human
So atleast be special for them
Well get in a situationship hm, girls value the man more in a situationship, do everything that happens in a relationship but without giving it a label
yeah ig and thats it, let her make the first move, in a situationship where YOU tell her that you dont wanna make it "official" is the one where she chases you so basically she will be the one making the first moves
girls arent ranks here when it comes to losing your virginityOkay couse there is one girl I want to get into a relationship with she is a htb aswel with a hhtb body
And My classmate has a ltb with hmtb appearance but she has a htb body.
In short I lowkey got to choose on wich one to go for and what I need to do