How to fuck a foid without having to get into a relationship first?

medialcanthus

medialcanthus

Iron
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
84
Reputation
54
I am not ready for a relationship I want to be free first before I settle down(when I say settle down I dont mean 30 years old but even 16-17 is enough, I am 15 right now)
 
Solution
shaz0
Uhhh you just horny
BUT
if you really wanna do it, first be attractive asl and atleast above 6ft
At your age its the first time for most girls, thing is they dont wanna get cracked by some chudass human
So atleast be special for them
Well get in a situationship hm, girls value the man more in a situationship, do everything that happens in a relationship but without giving it a label
yeah ig and thats it, let her make the first move, in a situationship where YOU tell her that you dont wanna make it "official" is the one where she chases you so basically she will be the one making the first moves
Uhhh you just horny
BUT
if you really wanna do it, first be attractive asl and atleast above 6ft
At your age its the first time for most girls, thing is they dont wanna get cracked by some chudass human
So atleast be special for them
Well get in a situationship hm, girls value the man more in a situationship, do everything that happens in a relationship but without giving it a label
yeah ig and thats it, let her make the first move, in a situationship where YOU tell her that you dont wanna make it "official" is the one where she chases you so basically she will be the one making the first moves
 
  • +1
Reactions: medialcanthus
Solution
Uhhh you just horny
BUT
if you really wanna do it, first be attractive asl and atleast above 6ft
At your age its the first time for most girls, thing is they dont wanna get cracked by some chudass human
So atleast be special for them
Well get in a situationship hm, girls value the man more in a situationship, do everything that happens in a relationship but without giving it a label
yeah ig and thats it, let her make the first move, in a situationship where YOU tell her that you dont wanna make it "official" is the one where she chases you so basically she will be the one making the first moves
Okay couse there is one girl I want to get into a relationship with she is a htb aswel with a hhtb body

And My classmate has a ltb with hmtb appearance but she has a htb body.

In short I lowkey got to choose on wich one to go for and what I need to do
 
Okay couse there is one girl I want to get into a relationship with she is a htb aswel with a hhtb body

And My classmate has a ltb with hmtb appearance but she has a htb body.

In short I lowkey got to choose on wich one to go for and what I need to do
girls arent ranks here when it comes to losing your virginity
Its more about
is that person special for you or not
 

Similar threads

italianascender
Replies
7
Views
57
italianascender
italianascender
#1Chicolite
Replies
4
Views
66
ringus
ringus
amirfiras40057@gmai
Replies
7
Views
96
Michael854
Michael854
the_camel_balze
Replies
0
Views
22
the_camel_balze
the_camel_balze
C
Replies
1
Views
27
Escanor1
Escanor1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top