How to gain 2 inches after puberty REAL NO BULLSHIT

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
No bullshit right now, nofap + weight loss + a few small things like cold showers, virgin olive oil exercise etc has my fucking dick, strong as hell.

Literally, I have morning wood every single day now I feel fucking amazing, I've gained a solid undeniable 1.5 inches or close to 2 because my fat was fat as hell and I had weak erections due to addiction, NBP I'm legit just under 7 inches and BP over 7 I am packing meat as a 6'3 dude I feel blessed dawg.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters and 5'7 zoomer
What the fuck is a virgin olive oil excercise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt, Aero and 2 others
What the fuck is a virgin olive oil excercise
I meant take 2 tblspoons of virgin olive oil and exercise, it improves your cholesterol and testosterone considerably.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
No bullshit right now, nofap + weight loss + a few small things like cold showers, virgin olive oil exercise etc has my fucking dick, strong as hell.

Literally, I have morning wood every single day now I feel fucking amazing, I've gained a solid undeniable 1.5 inches or close to 2 because my fat was fat as hell and I had weak erections due to addiction, NBP I'm legit just under 7 inches and BP over 7 I am packing meat as a 6'3 dude I feel blessed dawg.
I thought u meant height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
Does it even matter at 5'8
It matters more when you're taller because a 6'3 guy will likely lose more height throughout the day than a 5'8 guy.

But it also matters the shorter you are because you have to be tall no excuses

I thought this was height when I clicked on it. Destined to remain at 6’0.5 and 7x5.1

6'0.5 is decent (especially outside of europe)
Because you have to remember, past 6'1 (meaning 6'2 6'3 etc) there are diminishing returns for building muscle, 6'0-6'1 has a nice frame and also the potential to stand out to an extent.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀