Have his foward growth first of all.

Do u already?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Good airway

• +1
Good airway
I.E draw your head back a bit. Instead of forward head posture which makes you have a have bad airway and narrow neck. I saw this on Mike Mew channel can't find it now...

Last edited:
  • +1
Muscular neck + very low bf
No secret
Yep also make sure to train the Sternocleidomastoid/sternomastoids, the muscles at the side of the neck. They will also help in aiding you to get a deeper voice.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Lux
  • +1
Yep also make sure to train the Sternocleidomastoid/sternomastoids, the muscles at the side of the neck. They will also help in aiding you to get a deeper voice.
Because they narrow the airway? You should get increase deep voice via mechanism of androgens buddy boyo and relaxation whatever. If you have a deep voice good if not well.
Mike Tyson y'know, but man if he had a deep voice he'd be fucking terrifying. Deep voice is scary man and Dom. NGL got scared and beta a few days when talking to a deep voice older guy. Autism tbh missed sleep was hungry estrogen and Cortisol was high not enough dopamine etc.
I just need some GABA, Thyroid and Test and BOOM low inhib normal no autism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Wallenberg
Throat singing NGL. Deep chanting. Relaxing Diaphragm and breathing deeply through the lowest part of your belly. Speaking with intention, try to get Adams apple up while speaking, that helps me realise it at least, makes me loud even when I speak quietly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Lux, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Because they narrow the airway? You should get increase deep voice via mechanism of androgens buddy boyo and relaxation whatever. If you have a deep voice good if not well.
Mike Tyson y'know, but man if he had a deep voice he'd be fucking terrifying. Deep voice is scary man and Dom. NGL got scared and beta a few days when talking to a deep voice older guy. Autism tbh missed sleep was hungry estrogen and Cortisol was high not enough dopamine etc.
I just need some GABA, Thyroid and Test and low inhib normal no autism
lol did I ask.

Dnr your essay jfl

Yea deep voice is DOM and underrated asl. There's a excellent guide about it in the BOTB and are few other threads on here abt it. Unfortunately you can't access the BOTB bc you're a g-g-g-gr-gr, GREYCEL :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 10330
Speaking with intention, try to get Adams apple up while speaking, that helps me realise it at least, makes me loud even when I speak quietly
This gets completely different attention for woman and when I command my dog aswell. People listen to you more

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Wallenberg
lol did I ask.

Dnr your essay jfl

Yea deep voice is DOM and underrated asl. There's a excellent guide about it in the BOTB and are few other threads on here abt it. Unfortunately you can't access the BOTB bc you're a g-g-g-gr-gr, GREYCEL :lul: :lul: :lul:
I can access it. Honestly I just realised greycel is for the name colour, I thought it meant old incel. Keep barking. I asked if it was because it narrowed the airway, I heard that's one of the options for "voice lowering surgery" or mechanism of the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Lux
I can access it. Honestly I just realised greycel is for the name colour, I thought it meant old incel. Keep barking. I asked if it was because it narrowed the airway, I heard that's one of the options for "voice lowering surgery" or mechanism of the surgery
Looks like u can access it eh................... fucking greycel

@knajjd @Sergeant @Master @Lorsss @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Kingkellz

RAISE THE REP REQUIREMENT FOR BOTB TO 1000+ ASAP. We don't need new fags getting access to good shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and ChristianChad
Looks like u can access it eh................... fucking greycel

@knajjd @Sergeant @Master @Lorsss @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @Alexanderr

RAISE THE REP REQUIREMENT FOR BOTB TO 1000+ ASAP. We don't need new fags getting access to good shit
Basically just locking it and only the ones who have 1000 now will be able to acces it because no one new is gonna get to 1000. Good luck killing the forum boyo boyo

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Basically just locking it and only the ones who have 1000 now will be able to acces it because no one new is gonna get to 1000. Good luck killing the forum boyo boyo
I'm relatively new and got to 1000. It's how bad you want it. Members on here spent blood, sweat, and tears to make these splendid threads. Hours, days, some even weeks when they got off from there 3rd job to make these threads. And some stupid teenage incel off of tiktok or some self hating incel will just come on here and get good info w/o contributing anything to this forum. No fuck that, if you're too lazy to just type around on a computer and work for 1000 reps in no way, shape or form do you deserve the BOTB. Period

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Lux, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Just. Fucking. Lol.
eat my exaggeration greycel. Your ass doesn't deserve it. Wtf do u contribute here, nothing. Just useless questions that have already been answered, mooching off good ass threads. Shame tbh @Sergeant @Gargantuan @Kingkellz DO SOMETHING ASAP

• +1
eat my exaggeration greycel. Your ass doesn't deserve it. Wtf do u contribute here, nothing. Just useless questions that have already been answered, mooching off good ass threads. Shame tbh @Sergeant @Gargantuan @Kingkellz DO SOMETHING ASAP
They will do nothing. They'll see who the ping is from and what it is about and they will think of banning you.

• +1
  • +1
Next time don't bark at the wrong guy, pal. Have you watched John Wick? They kill his dog and afterwords he goes on and massacres them with guns. Well in this movie I kill you and your owner is John Smith. Instead of coming all the way to kill me he says goodbye and good riddance. That's how it goes in reality.

• +1
Get strong on overhead presses, do neck curls every workout, lose body fat

• +1
Another brutal neckpill is that neck like that depends on muscle insertions which in turn depends on skull shape
Some guys wont get no matter how much they train

• +1
Another brutal neckpill is that neck like that depends on muscle insertions which in turn depends on skull shape
Some guys wont get no matter how much they train
Train the muscle insertion

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Lolcel
Next time don't bark at the wrong guy, pal. Have you watched John Wick? They kill his dog and afterwords he goes on and massacres them with guns. Well in this movie I kill you and your owner is John Smith. Instead of coming all the way to kill me he says goodbye and good riddance. That's how it goes in reality.
jfl at this deluded greycel u have no mouth to even talk. I would shit on u irl

• JFL
jfl at this deluded greycel u have no mouth to even talk. I would shit on u irl
Insulting others is bad for the soul 😓 Do not fall short buddy boyo

• +1
I've been doing neck curls. I'm trying to get a neck like the one Anakin has in revenge of the sith

• +1