How to get a more protruding supra orbital ridge w/o surgery

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Chewing can give a more prominent supraorbital ridge by working the temporalis muscle which stimulates the growth of the brow ridge in monkeys https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02447216
While at the same time in the evolutionary timeline, humans have developed much smaller brow ridges relative to other hominids. Which also coincides with the much smaller masseter and temporalis muscles that humans have due to being able to eat soft foods. Some scientists speculate that the immense forces generated from the tons of chewing our ancestors did required a large surpraorbital ridge to take stress off of the rest of our skull. Alternatively mk-677 will grow the ridge 100% just the time it will take isnt known. A prominent supraorbital is a trademark of acromegaly jfl
people with bruxism also seem to have a more prominent ridge as well.
This can reduce upper eyelid exposure and in some cases give hooded eyes for just chewing if legit without surgery which would be insane tbhngl

or just bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, AscendingHero, the next o'pry and 4 others
I need some MK667 ASAP. What’s a legit source? @JustTrynaGrow

Chewing can give a more prominent supraorbital ridge by working the temporalis muscle which stimulates the growth of the brow ridge in monkeys https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02447216

WTF

FUCKING CHEWING EVERYDAY AND DIET MAXXING IM GETTING QUICK RESULTS FROM MEWING TOO IM GONNA FUCKING MOG GANDY AND O PRY

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry and Deleted member 2227
This can reduce upper eyelid exposure and in some cases give hooded eyes for just chewing if legit without surgery which would be insane tbhngl
when during puberty only or after ?
i believe it's kinda cope.

its not cope, people with acromegaly have ridges that grow until their death. There is no growth plate for it so it can grow/change indefinitely

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

@Salludon

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

This is for kids tho
not much change for adolscents

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
While at the same time in the evolutionary timeline, humans have developed much smaller brow ridges relative to other hominids. Which also coincides with the much smaller masseter and temporalis muscles that humans have due to being able to eat soft foods. Some scientists speculate that the immense forces generated from the tons of chewing our ancestors did required a large surpraorbital ridge to take stress off of the rest of our skull. Alternatively mk-677 will grow the ridge 100% just the time it will take isnt known. A prominent supraorbital is a trademark of acromegaly jfl

or just bonesmash
does open mouth chewing stimulate the temporalis more?

does open mouth chewing stimulate the temporalis more?
no when you open mouth chew your masseter is stimulated more, the temporalis is only used during the actual bite down when the teeth meet

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
in 1-2 months this will be called "cope"

or just bonesmash
legit theory, but this study does not implies that an adult who chews all day will reshape his browrisge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Needs a proper experiment done before this can be considered legit theory but otherwise good job boyo

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Needs a proper experiment done before this can be considered legit theory but otherwise good job boyo
Well, my brow ridge grew quite a lot last year.
I don't know if it was due to Chewing, but I used to chew hard gums every now and then.
Keep in mind I'm 18, so I might just be a late bloomer,or it could have been the supps I'm taking that maxed test and caused manly features to come out

This theory is super legit and coincides with mewing. Mewing needs to be more than just tongue but also teeth pushing up to support the orbital and facial muscles to prevent negative canthal tilt.

What are we looking at here?
Thats what acromegaly looks like for the average person. Although there’s definitely bone growth theres a lot lots of soft tissue growth creating a a thick looking face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and kota

or just bonesmash
@orthochadic

Bonesmash it works but slow. I have hooded eyes now.