How to get a more protrusive mouth area, better lips, and would lefort 1 help?

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
I believe that my lower maxilla could be better. From profile, I have a similar look to Gandy in the mouth and philtrum area and I think it's affecting my mouth area which is average and doesn't stand out or protrude. What is required to fix this? Would lefort 1 and/or a facepulling appliance be sufficient?

Pm me a picture I can give advice

lefort always helps. no matter what lefort is life. even if u dont need it it will be there for u anyway. wish i could be friends with lefort

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 4430
lefort always helps. no matter what lefort is life. even if u dont need it it will be there for u anyway. wish i could be friends with lefort
Until you look like a chimp and they ship you off to the zoo

I believe that my lower maxilla could be better. From profile, I have a similar look to Gandy in the mouth and philtrum area and I think it's affecting my mouth area which is average and doesn't stand out or protrude. What is required to fix this? Would lefort 1 and/or a facepulling appliance be sufficient?
just have a reccesed chin theory

Maybe lip lift

Maybe lip lift
fuck it could really be that simple. But no matter what I choose, I guess it'd be noticeable to other people. I'm not even sure if I even have enough recession in the LF1 area to have someone consider me for that. Lip lift is probably better. But LF1 would also slightly straighten my nose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol