How to get dick sucking lips tier

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I have noticed having a plumbed lucious wide red lips would ascend literally anyone.

After seeing @Phillybeard1996 result I am convinced it does not only mandatory for a pretty boy.

@julianchicago has the uncanny lips for some reason but it helps with his psl so.

Swiping Yubo whole day have got me realized that the girls with good lips= sexual maturity.

The small lips one are either a dork or sexually not developed foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, wishIwasSalludon, aspiringexcel and 5 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

The bull

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and arterials
Fillers

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You have to be born with it

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Volufiline

• +1
I don't have the best lips but it's so much better than before

• +1
i guess get fillers but you you have to realize women will 100% realize you have fillers so i guess you should never meet a women irl with the fillers unless shes ok with it. Hoes talk about fillers 24/7777777777

• +1
i guess get fillers but you you have to realize women will 100% realize you have fillers so i guess you should never meet a women irl with the fillers unless shes ok with it. Hoes talk about fillers 24/7777777777
if she doesn't she is probably ltb or below and doesn't do beauty

• +1
Use the lip widening technique @Phillybeard1996 did

• +1
Use the lip widening technique @Phillybeard1996 did
Yeah I have been doing it for two days

It seems like I get dimples when smiling now and my jaw looks more defined.

But don't spread this knowledge I don't want to it be known.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, Phillybeard1996 and sportsmogger

i already got good ass lips i guess they could be a little wider but i feel like they would throw off my harmony, and like orc said, size of lips has never been a massive issue as long as they look good bigger != better

View attachment 2607561
i already got good ass lips i guess they could be a little wider but i feel like they would throw off my harmony, and like orc said, size of lips has never been a massive issue as long as they look good bigger != better
Avg Swedish foids

most of the times the results just look uncanny or you will directly look like these whores who inflate their lips with botox

at this point im convinced that the only way to get good lips is by being born with them lol

and most of ethnics with full lips have to deal with shit coloration/hyperpigmentation in their lips for their whole lives so having good lips with good coloration is probably one of the most unique mogger traits in general

• +1
most of the times the results just look uncanny or you will directly look like these whores who inflate their lips with botox

at this point im convinced that the only way to get good lips is by being born with them lol

and most of ethnics with full lips have to deal with shit coloration/hyperpigmentation in their lips for their whole lives so having good lips with good coloration is probably one of the most unique mogger traits in general
Water is wet

DSLs are ugly on men, lmao.
They’re even unattractive on women.

You are gonna look goofy with lip filler.

I have noticed having a plumbed lucious wide red lips would ascend literally anyone.

After seeing @Phillybeard1996 result I am convinced it does not only mandatory for a pretty boy.

@julianchicago has the uncanny lips for some reason but it helps with his psl so.

Swiping Yubo whole day have got me realized that the girls with good lips= sexual maturity.

not for whites

• +1

full lips have always been a POC trait

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
from personal experience having dick sucking lips is halo in general but sucks for side profile. Makes chin look recessed :feelskek: need chin filler becuz of it

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 52566

Be born black or get fillers

@Phillybeard1996 result I am convinced it does not only mandatory for a pretty boy.
could you show me his results?

What is the technique?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back