How To Get Finasteride If You're NW0 With No Signs Of Balding Yet

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Diamond
Title. I'm 18, NW0 brown hair with very good density, I know I'm not going to wake up nw7 tomorrow but the thing is I don't want my hairline to move back because I like it a lot, perfectly straight hairlines look so much more aesthetic and I don't want to have that v-shaped hairline but a squared one, and I looked at this article(!) and it convinces me that the majority of men do not experience any significant side effects, and I'm perfectly willing to take the risk, I mean I've taken meds for ADHD and such my entire life and for other things so I'm not new to meds and this is very important to me.

Problem is I can't get a prescription if I'm not balding but I don't want to wait until I have signs of it, is there a way I can get finasteride even if I'm NW0? If I ask/demand it now will they give it to me? I haven't gotten a hormone profile but I'd be willing to get one before asking for it or whatever else you're supposed to do.

! - https://www.hairlossdaily.com/propecia-for-hair-loss/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemide and Deleted member 13367
You wont get a prescription if you dont show any signs of male pattern baldness
but you still buy fin online without a prescription iirc or you can take saw palmetto, which is essentially a weaker, plant-derived finasteride.
Either way, you sound paranoid.
If you have good hair rn, its unlikely that you will start receding for the next couple of years, unless your genetics are completely terrible.
How is your family history of hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
You wont get a prescription if you dont show any signs of male pattern baldness
but you still buy fin online without a prescription iirc or you can take saw palmetto, which is essentially a weaker, plant-derived finasteride.
Where can you buy fin online? Are there any studies on the effectiveness of saw palmetto?

>If you have good hair rn, its unlikely that you will start receding for the next couple of years, unless your genetics are completely terrible.
How is your family history of hair loss?

All 3 of my mother's brothers are in their 50s/60s and they still have full heads of hair, maybe slightly matured hairlines but not even NW3, my dad however is a different story, he is almost completely bald, like NW6 and he started balding in his 30s*.

Also, I said that I I do NOT want to get to a NW1 or NW2, I want to maintain NW0.

And I heard that during these years that your hairline will start to "mature" and I don't want that.

expresspct but taking fin when you see 0 signs of balding is retarded

start taking it when you see hairs getting shorter/thinner along your hairline and you know you're not mentalcelling

expresspct but taking fin when you see 0 signs of balding is retarded

start taking it when you see hairs getting shorter/thinner along your hairline and you know you're not mentalcelling
But I heard somewhere you won't notice hair loss until 50% of your hair is already gone or something like that, and what should I use to tell if the hairs are getting shorter/thinner along the hairline?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemide
But I heard somewhere you won't notice hair loss until 50% of your hair is already gone or something like that, and what should I use to tell if the hairs are getting shorter/thinner along the hairline?
that only goes for normie bluepillers lol

just watch your temples mainly and when you see thinning/shorter hairs, start taking it and it'll grow back normally

if you just start taking fin as a precaution you'll never know if you actually need it or not

• +1
Alldaychemist or expresspct

• +1
op has since moved to NW2 . brutal

• JFL
op has since moved to NW2 . brutal
Lmfaooooo, nah I'm still NW0 as of now, although I do plan to take finasteride on my 20th birthday, I'm thinking of doing 0.5 mg a day, just because I want to start my anti-ageing protocol, I'm all about the maintenance of youthful features and just being preventative like this is the only way to do this.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Lmfaooooo, nah I'm still NW0 as of now, although I do plan to take finasteride on my 20th birthday, I'm thinking of doing 0.5 mg a day, just because I want to start my anti-ageing protocol, I'm all about the maintenance of youthful features and just being preventative like this is the only way to do this.
Do it then might be a waste of money. You can buy from expresspct its very safe. If you order from somewhere like India then ur package might be seized but you'll get a refund anyway.

Can you click the tick below my reply please

• +1