How to get girls as a 4 PSL

Deleted member 21084

Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
not asking for me but asking for my brother
can he get a asian stacy or something via status?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
probably not.
Tell him to looksmax especially sonce yall got the money

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
be tall and have good frame

not asking for me but asking for my brother
can he get a asian stacy or something via status?
yeah 4.25 psl is kinda minimum nowdays as long as u are tall good hair tattoos money some status

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
yeah 4.25 psl is kinda minimum nowdays as long as u are tall good hair tattoos money some status

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16133
you shouldve said 4psl asian. honestly, just run simp game and hope for a crumb OR go to the gym and get in shape. #2 takes too long to bother with unless youve been doing it since you were young as me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .... and Erik-Jón
you shouldve said 4psl asian. honestly, just run simp game and hope for a crumb OR go to the gym and get in shape. #2 takes too long to bother with unless youve been doing it since you were young as me
I was going to the gym when I was a teenager and then I left :feelswhy:.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
shutup nigger your body is twink

• So Sad
Why are you posting such defeatist cuck shit?

Why are you posting such defeatist cuck shit?
you cant do anything as 4psl asian atleast in the west. even if he got a bunch of surgeries tomorrow and they all happened to go perfectly, it would take him months to recover perfectly

• So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING
you cant do anything as 4psl asian atleast in the west
cope harder monkey the gook can kpopmax and breed beckys unlike your scorched ass:soy:

you cant do anything as 4psl asian atleast in the west. even if he got a bunch of surgeries tomorrow and they all happened to go perfectly, it would take him months to recover perfectly
Well months of recovering to have a good life is worth it.
Stop acting like its over if you aren't close to alain delon.

cope harder monkey the gook can kpopmax and breed beckys unlike your scorched ass:soy:
kpop maxxing as 4psl in the west LOL...
anyways scortched niggers have way higher sex appeal than a 4 psl gook brah so i dont get your point with that

kpop maxxing as 4psl in the west LOL...
anyways scortched niggers have way higher sex appeal than a 4 psl gook brah so i dont get your point with that
slaves and currys are literally the same currys actually have your submissive asses beat noone wants black babies nor fucked up hair texture

Well months of recovering to have a good life is worth it.
Stop acting like its over if you aren't close to alain delon.
i didnt say that or act as such, and im one of the few people on this site who dont have an extremist mindset. he literally said how to get girls as 4psl. face maxxing obviously isnt in the equation because if your psl goes up you arent 4psl...

slaves and currys are literally the same currys actually have your submissive asses beat noone wants black babies nor fucked up hair texture
no? slaves have higher smv than asians and currys in the west

@Blackgymmax doesn't matter I'm comming back

• +1
probably not.
Tell him to looksmax especially sonce yall got the money
based lorenzo zurzolo pfp
one of the most attractive men with the most high smv for prime girls alive rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Adonis
I have literally only heard this skewed mindset on this site where asians are scarce asf.

A pure human being with light colored skin would rather die than have a tainted baby with slave genes. stop ur delusions:soy:

• JFL