How to get girls as avarage looking

GodzillaTheWise

GodzillaTheWise

KHHV Pilled
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
96
Reputation
48
As an average looking guy idk how to actually socialise and talk to girls. I do sometimes have good confidence sometimes… but I’m 178 at 14. This so called ”halo effect” doesn’t work for me and I think it’s just my bad looks but is there any other aspect I could be focusing on except looks to presumably attract women more?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, CountPrescient and Petsmart
As an average looking guy idk how to actually socialise and talk to girls. I do sometimes have good confidence sometimes… but I’m 178 at 14. This so called ”halo effect” doesn’t work for me and I think it’s just my bad looks but is there any other aspect I could be focusing on except looks to presumably attract women more?
LMTN?
 
I swear to fucking god bro in my town it’s average. Everyone is so fucking genetically gifted. There are two cunts in my class that are 6’2+
Since you are 14 and 1,78 your best pick is going for the 12 years old
 
  • JFL
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN

Similar threads

ND_LDAR
Replies
2
Views
60
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
12
Views
115
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
ykls.
Replies
9
Views
90
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
F
Replies
6
Views
62
erikt7
erikt7
Jason Voorhees
Replies
43
Views
357
clungemaxer
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top