HOW TO GET GIRLS

aidan

aidan

Iron
I see a lot of people complaining on this site that they don't get any girls so here's a guide on how to get some.

ATTRACTIVENESS IS NOT EVERYTHING, BUT YOU DO NEED TO BE SOMEWHAT ATTRACTIVE TO GET THROUGH THE DOOR

When I was 14 i was a 5'6 100 pound trucel. I hadn't hit puberty yet despite being in 9th grade at the time. if you are between the ages of 13 and 15 you NEED to start mewing and chewing gum consistently and to start icing your face for a more chiseled appearance. Mewing may take 2-3 years of progress to actually show results, but the results are worth those years of mewing. Also if you are short and you haven't hit puberty yet or if you just hit it then you will most likely be tall. I am now 6'5 and I'm only 16 and just 2 years ago i was 5'6. The first pic was me when i was 14, the second pic is of me now (the pic was taken about 3 weeks ago), and the 3rd pic is of me last night at a party.

Screenshot 2023 09 17 135032
Screenshot 2023 09 03 132129
Screenshot 2023 09 17 134511

START A SKINCARE ROUTINE ASAP

If you have not hit puberty or you just hit it, or if you've already hit it, START A SKINCARE ROUTINE. It's so much better to catch it early than to get a bunch of acne later on. I don't have perfect skin and I used to pop my pimples like a retard. I would recommend a Cerave gentle foaming cleanser as well as a deep pore cleaning cleanser. As well as exfoliating your face once or twice a week.

MOISTURIZING IS KEY

Even if you have oily skin it is so easy to accidentally over dry your face and cause a massive breakout. I used to overdry my face all of the time and it caused me to have horrible breakouts. I would highly recommend an ultra-hydrating moisturizer. Make sure that there are ceramides and hydrolanic acid in the moisturizer that you use for maximum hydration of your skin. Moisturize 1-2 times a day depending on how dry or oily your skin is. Its very important to find skincare products that fit your skin type.

FIND A HAIRSTYLE THAT SUITS YOUR FACE

Finding a hairstyle that fits your face is CRUCIAL to being attractive. I have an oblong/rectangle face shape so I like to switch between short hair and mid-length hair. If you have a stronger jawline I would definitely recommend shorter hair to really bring out your jawline and make it look bigger and more defined, but if you do not have a strong jawline I would definitely recommend a longer hairstyle like the flow or fluffy hair. Hair is extremely important and even if you don't have an attractive face, having good hair could make you go from a 4/10 to a 7/10. Find what type of face shape you have and get a haircut that best fits your face shape.

LEARN HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS

I know this is easier said than done but once you do all of those steps then you need to learn how to talk to girls. Even though being attractive is a big part of getting girls, if you don't know how to talk to them then you not gonna get them no matter how good you look. The way I learned how to talk to girls was by watching the show One Tree Hill and the first season of Gilmore Girls. Mainly just Chad Michael Murray's parts. The way that he talks to the girls in the show makes the girls in the audience become head over heels for him. You need to be smooth with girls, get them talking about themselves and just keep asking them questions about themselves, and put in a joke here or there to make them laugh. After that ask for their number and as long as you keep flirting with them then you'll be set.

GO TO PARTIES

If you have Snapchat and you see on someone's story "OPEN HOUSE TN" go to the house party. Getting drunk will make you even better at flirting and get you even more girls. there will 100% be hot girls at the party so all you have to do is walk up to them and start talking to them. I know that it might be hard because it nerve nerve-racking but being drunk will eliminate that awkwardness and you will be a lot more fluid and smooth and you will get a lot more girls.

GO TO THE GYM

This one is obvious but if you're fat, or EXTREMELY SKINNY you have to go to the gym if you want to get girls. even though I don't go to the gym as much as I should i still go maybe 3-4 times a week. Eat a lot of red meat and chicken and foods with high protein. I don't have the best fitness advice but there are COUNTLESS of people online that will give you amazing fitness advice.

GET A GOOD SENSE OF STYLE

Girls want a man that knows how to dress. If you go out in public looking like a sped kid or a neon highlighter you not gonna get any girls no matter how attractive you are. You should have 2 types of styles. 1: A comfy style like grey sweatpants and a hoodie with Crocs like a basic white kid. Girls for some reason LOVE grey sweatpants. Even if you don't like them you gotta start wearing them if you want girls to this your hot. 2: Wear a more streetwear type shit. Baggy jeans, cargo pants, baggy pants, vintage graphic tees, have nicer shoes like Jordans. Wearing "streetwear" will make more go from a 4/10 to a 6/10 ALONE without doing anything to help your appearance.

When people say "its over" its not over. You just need to put in a lot of work to make yourself better but once you do you wont regret it.

If you've made it this far I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, autismmaxxer42, Meister! and 8 others
Not a molecule

You forgot to insert images

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, UndiagnosedSchizo, brb7 and 1 other person
bro took some water and thought it would be enough...
Anyways this deserves WOTW imo becuz high effort and still dogsht

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, vyirus, zeshama and 8 others
bro is so basic

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, a1dancell and UndiagnosedSchizo
Water + ur white and 6’5 impossible to be incel off that alone unless deformed

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, justleavemealone, litaz and 13 others
bro is so basic
i still get pussy tho so it works. And most of the time i have Y2K kind of style. I rarely wear grey sweatpants it was just more of a tip for other people

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale and UndiagnosedSchizo
Water + ur white and 6’5 impossible to be incel off that alone unless deformed
i used to be 5'6 100 pounds tho so i used to look like a truecel

• JFL
Blupill.org btw if you are the guy on that picture I don't see any lookmaxing there. You look like fucking giant or shrek and it doesn't look good. I don't like to hear bs stories from guys who never went through anything and they act like they did something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, imabetanumale, Gus17 and 3 others
Blupill.org btw if you are the guy on that picture I don't see any lookmaxing there. You look like fucking giant or shrek and it doesn't look good. I don't like to hear bs stories from guys who never went through anything and they act like they did something.
im the guy on all 3 of those pics. The first pic was when i was 14 and the second and third pic is me now. I defo looksmaxxed to some degree but a lot of it was puberty i will admit.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
im the guy on all 3 of those pics. The first pic was when i was 14 and the second and third pic is me now. I defo looksmaxxed to some degree but a lot of it was puberty i will admit.

You just grew up, literally 0 lessons to learn from your experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, Gus17, UndiagnosedSchizo and 3 others
i see ur point but i disagree, the skincare, hair, and style parts of this thread have useful tips in there.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: imabetanumale, Gus17 and UndiagnosedSchizo
i still get pussy tho so it works.
what works is being 6’5 and white, it’s not like you did much to max your looks. If you had that face at 5’9 you wouldn’t be getting any, brutal heightpill. Puberty saved you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, me1o, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Just be normal taller than most men bro , anybody can do it just moisturizers bro
Hahahahahhhshsh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Revenge123, imabetanumale, It'snotover and 4 others
and the first part about my appearance was to show that you probably have potential, you just need to unlock that potential with looksmaxxing. I don't have that much actual looksmaxxing advice besides common knowledge like mewing, chewing gum, and icing your face. There are defo threads on this site that have very useful looksmaxxing advice and i highly recommend other people to go implement those into their looksmaxxing routine. This thread was mainly on how to get girls.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
and the first part about my appearance was to show that you probably have potential, you just need to unlock that potential with looksmaxxing. I don't have that much actual looksmaxxing advice besides common knowledge like mewing, chewing gum, and icing your face. There are defo threads on this site that have very useful looksmaxxing advice and i highly recommend other people to go implement those into their looksmaxxing routine. This thread was mainly on how to get girls.
What you just described is tik tok tier looksmax knowledge tf hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and UndiagnosedSchizo
what works is being 6’5 and white, it’s not like you did much to max your looks. If you had that face at 5’9 you wouldn’t be getting any, brutal heightpill. Puberty saved you
not to sound like im full of myself i would defo say i maxxed my looks, I used to have a fatter face with no definition. Now i have somewhat visibly high cheekbones and a good jawline. I will admit that puberty was a big part of helping me max my looks but i still maxxed my looks.

Screenshot 2023 09 17 135032
Screenshot 2023 09 03 123913

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
What you just described is tik tok tier looksmax knowledge tf hahahahaha
yeah lmfao ik, thats why i included skincare, how to talk to girls, and style tips, etc. ik theres better looksmaxxing advice out there and i highly encourage ppl to go seek that out.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I repped your post not because its good I just liked the effort you put into it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, a1dancell, m0ss26 and 2 others
if you were 5'6, I would have taken this post infinitely more seriously.
And you're white. You just don't have to be deformed/subhuman. A LTN face with jbw and 6'5 halo is a htn minimum smv.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale, m0ss26 and UndiagnosedSchizo
if you were 5'6, I would have taken this post infinitely more seriously.
And you're white. You just don't have to be deformed/subhuman. A LTN face with jbw and 6'5 halo is a htn minimum smv.
just because im 6'5 doesnt mean ive always been 6'5, i used to be a short skinny dork and so i was just tryna give people some of the things that I did to become more attractive.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
just because im 6'5 doesnt mean ive always been 6'5, i used to be a short skinny dork and so i was just tryna give people some of the things that I did to become more attractive.

Okay, so what’s the thing you did to go from 5’6 to 6’5 so that we can learn how to do it? Limb lengthening?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123, imabetanumale, m0ss26 and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Okay, so what’s the thing you did to go from 5’6 to 6’5 so that we can learn how to do it? Limb lengthening?
all i did was just eat a fuck ton, sleep good, and have good posture. Limb lengthening is so retarded, height is purely genetic. I got lucky with my height genetics bc my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'4. You can't "make yourself taller"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, zeshama, Revenge123 and 2 others
Imma try the game part thanks there’s a girl that likes me but I’m scared to talk to her

Talking to girls interested in you is way easier than making male friends

Social media max and slide in girls dms

I see a lot of people complaining on this site that they don't get any girls so here's a guide on how to get some.

ATTRACTIVENESS IS NOT EVERYTHING, BUT YOU DO NEED TO BE SOMEWHAT ATTRACTIVE TO GET THROUGH THE DOOR

When I was 14 i was a 5'6 100 pound trucel. I hadn't hit puberty yet despite being in 9th grade at the time. if you are between the ages of 13 and 15 you NEED to start mewing and chewing gum consistently and to start icing your face for a more chiseled appearance. Mewing may take 2-3 years of progress to actually show results, but the results are worth those years of mewing. Also if you are short and you haven't hit puberty yet or if you just hit it then you will most likely be tall. I am now 6'5 and I'm only 16 and just 2 years ago i was 5'6. The first pic was me when i was 14, the second pic is of me now (the pic was taken about 3 weeks ago), and the 3rd pic is of me last night at a party.

View attachment 2436690View attachment 2436691View attachment 2436692

If you have not hit puberty or you just hit it, or if you've already hit it, START A SKINCARE ROUTINE. It's so much better to catch it early than to get a bunch of acne later on. I don't have perfect skin and I used to pop my pimples like a retard. I would recommend a Cerave gentle foaming cleanser as well as a deep pore cleaning cleanser. As well as exfoliating your face once or twice a week.

MOISTURIZING IS KEY

Even if you have oily skin it is so easy to accidentally over dry your face and cause a massive breakout. I used to overdry my face all of the time and it caused me to have horrible breakouts. I would highly recommend an ultra-hydrating moisturizer. Make sure that there are ceramides and hydrolanic acid in the moisturizer that you use for maximum hydration of your skin. Moisturize 1-2 times a day depending on how dry or oily your skin is. Its very important to find skincare products that fit your skin type.

Finding a hairstyle that fits your face is CRUCIAL to being attractive. I have an oblong/rectangle face shape so I like to switch between short hair and mid-length hair. If you have a stronger jawline I would definitely recommend shorter hair to really bring out your jawline and make it look bigger and more defined, but if you do not have a strong jawline I would definitely recommend a longer hairstyle like the flow or fluffy hair. Hair is extremely important and even if you don't have an attractive face, having good hair could make you go from a 4/10 to a 7/10. Find what type of face shape you have and get a haircut that best fits your face shape.

I know this is easier said than done but once you do all of those steps then you need to learn how to talk to girls. Even though being attractive is a big part of getting girls, if you don't know how to talk to them then you not gonna get them no matter how good you look. The way I learned how to talk to girls was by watching the show One Tree Hill and the first season of Gilmore Girls. Mainly just Chad Michael Murray's parts. The way that he talks to the girls in the show makes the girls in the audience become head over heels for him. You need to be smooth with girls, get them talking about themselves and just keep asking them questions about themselves, and put in a joke here or there to make them laugh. After that ask for their number and as long as you keep flirting with them then you'll be set.

GO TO PARTIES

If you have Snapchat and you see on someone's story "OPEN HOUSE TN" go to the house party. Getting drunk will make you even better at flirting and get you even more girls. there will 100% be hot girls at the party so all you have to do is walk up to them and start talking to them. I know that it might be hard because it nerve nerve-racking but being drunk will eliminate that awkwardness and you will be a lot more fluid and smooth and you will get a lot more girls.

GO TO THE GYM

This one is obvious but if you're fat, or EXTREMELY SKINNY you have to go to the gym if you want to get girls. even though I don't go to the gym as much as I should i still go maybe 3-4 times a week. Eat a lot of red meat and chicken and foods with high protein. I don't have the best fitness advice but there are COUNTLESS of people online that will give you amazing fitness advice.

Girls want a man that knows how to dress. If you go out in public looking like a sped kid or a neon highlighter you not gonna get any girls no matter how attractive you are. You should have 2 types of styles. 1: A comfy style like grey sweatpants and a hoodie with Crocs like a basic white kid. Girls for some reason LOVE grey sweatpants. Even if you don't like them you gotta start wearing them if you want girls to this your hot. 2: Wear a more streetwear type shit. Baggy jeans, cargo pants, baggy pants, vintage graphic tees, have nicer shoes like Jordans. Wearing "streetwear" will make more go from a 4/10 to a 6/10 ALONE without doing anything to help your appearance.

When people say "its over" its not over. You just need to put in a lot of work to make yourself better but once you do you wont regret it.

If you've made it this far I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this post.
how tall were u at 15

When were you first able to get girls

just be 6,5 and have a decent face and pheno theory

Nigga grew 11 inches in 2 years

I only ever grew like 2 inches in a year

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

When I was 14 i was a 5'6 100 pound trucel. I hadn't hit puberty yet despite being in 9th grade at the time. if you are between the ages of 13 and 15 you NEED to start mewing and chewing gum consistently and to start icing your face for a more chiseled appearance. Mewing may take 2-3 years of progress to actually show results, but the results are worth those years of mewing. Also if you are short and you haven't hit puberty yet or if you just hit it then you will most likely be tall.
I am now 6'5
i stopped reading after that

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
greycel says the most obvious shit and acts like he's revolutionary

MOISTURIZING IS KEY

GO TO PARTIES

GO TO THE GYM

You are literally a recessed ginger with horrible ance covering your horse face. The only reason you could possibly get bitches is because of your height. If you were average height you'd be subhuman with those features, irl chicks hate gingers especially those with horrible ance and ltn faces.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and m0ss26

ATTRACTIVENESS IS NOT EVERYTHING
I stopped reading

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron
Just talk to them theory

This is quite funny

MOISTURIZING IS KEY

GO TO PARTIES

GO TO THE GYM

Even after doing all this i'll still be depressed and look like shit, what do you want to do when u got 400 ng/dl test at peak puberty 16 years old

• So Sad
Reactions: 6’3 chad
Most retarded bluepilled faggot ive seen
You have life on tutorial you idiot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Revenge123 and imabetanumale
brutal heightpill @Grel Hellscream @SurgeryEnjoyer

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123, Deleted member 22623 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Just be white and 6’5 with blue eyes and blonde hair bro. Also this dude is like 6’2 with a normal size neck.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
all i did was just eat a fuck ton, sleep good, and have good posture. Limb lengthening is so retarded, height is purely genetic. I got lucky with my height genetics bc my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'4. You can't "make yourself taller"
Humble brag 😄☺️

Bro is retarded writes an entire essay when it could all be summarised in one sentence: I’m a normie but I won genetic height lottery so now I fuck bitches lmao!!11

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and Akhi
kys

how tall is your dad and mother?

dnr + almost got cancer

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad
i used to be 5'6 100 pounds tho so i used to look like a truecel
genetics and puberty dwag don't give advice to true incels when you skyscraper them, ngl height saved you lmao