HOW TO GET GIRLS

I see a lot of people complaining on this site that they don't get any girls so here's a guide on how to get some.

ATTRACTIVENESS IS NOT EVERYTHING, BUT YOU DO NEED TO BE SOMEWHAT ATTRACTIVE TO GET THROUGH THE DOOR

When I was 14 i was a 5'6 100 pound trucel. I hadn't hit puberty yet despite being in 9th grade at the time. if you are between the ages of 13 and 15 you NEED to start mewing and chewing gum consistently and to start icing your face for a more chiseled appearance. Mewing may take 2-3 years of progress to actually show results, but the results are worth those years of mewing. Also if you are short and you haven't hit puberty yet or if you just hit it then you will most likely be tall. I am now 6'5 and I'm only 16 and just 2 years ago i was 5'6. The first pic was me when i was 14, the second pic is of me now (the pic was taken about 3 weeks ago), and the 3rd pic is of me last night at a party.

View attachment 2436690View attachment 2436691View attachment 2436692

START A SKINCARE ROUTINE ASAP

If you have not hit puberty or you just hit it, or if you've already hit it, START A SKINCARE ROUTINE. It's so much better to catch it early than to get a bunch of acne later on. I don't have perfect skin and I used to pop my pimples like a retard. I would recommend a Cerave gentle foaming cleanser as well as a deep pore cleaning cleanser. As well as exfoliating your face once or twice a week.

MOISTURIZING IS KEY

Even if you have oily skin it is so easy to accidentally over dry your face and cause a massive breakout. I used to overdry my face all of the time and it caused me to have horrible breakouts. I would highly recommend an ultra-hydrating moisturizer. Make sure that there are ceramides and hydrolanic acid in the moisturizer that you use for maximum hydration of your skin. Moisturize 1-2 times a day depending on how dry or oily your skin is. Its very important to find skincare products that fit your skin type.

FIND A HAIRSTYLE THAT SUITS YOUR FACE

Finding a hairstyle that fits your face is CRUCIAL to being attractive. I have an oblong/rectangle face shape so I like to switch between short hair and mid-length hair. If you have a stronger jawline I would definitely recommend shorter hair to really bring out your jawline and make it look bigger and more defined, but if you do not have a strong jawline I would definitely recommend a longer hairstyle like the flow or fluffy hair. Hair is extremely important and even if you don't have an attractive face, having good hair could make you go from a 4/10 to a 7/10. Find what type of face shape you have and get a haircut that best fits your face shape.

LEARN HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS

I know this is easier said than done but once you do all of those steps then you need to learn how to talk to girls. Even though being attractive is a big part of getting girls, if you don't know how to talk to them then you not gonna get them no matter how good you look. The way I learned how to talk to girls was by watching the show One Tree Hill and the first season of Gilmore Girls. Mainly just Chad Michael Murray's parts. The way that he talks to the girls in the show makes the girls in the audience become head over heels for him. You need to be smooth with girls, get them talking about themselves and just keep asking them questions about themselves, and put in a joke here or there to make them laugh. After that ask for their number and as long as you keep flirting with them then you'll be set.

GO TO PARTIES

If you have Snapchat and you see on someone's story "OPEN HOUSE TN" go to the house party. Getting drunk will make you even better at flirting and get you even more girls. there will 100% be hot girls at the party so all you have to do is walk up to them and start talking to them. I know that it might be hard because it nerve nerve-racking but being drunk will eliminate that awkwardness and you will be a lot more fluid and smooth and you will get a lot more girls.

GO TO THE GYM

This one is obvious but if you're fat, or EXTREMELY SKINNY you have to go to the gym if you want to get girls. even though I don't go to the gym as much as I should i still go maybe 3-4 times a week. Eat a lot of red meat and chicken and foods with high protein. I don't have the best fitness advice but there are COUNTLESS of people online that will give you amazing fitness advice.

GET A GOOD SENSE OF STYLE

Girls want a man that knows how to dress. If you go out in public looking like a sped kid or a neon highlighter you not gonna get any girls no matter how attractive you are. You should have 2 types of styles. 1: A comfy style like grey sweatpants and a hoodie with Crocs like a basic white kid. Girls for some reason LOVE grey sweatpants. Even if you don't like them you gotta start wearing them if you want girls to this your hot. 2: Wear a more streetwear type shit. Baggy jeans, cargo pants, baggy pants, vintage graphic tees, have nicer shoes like Jordans. Wearing "streetwear" will make more go from a 4/10 to a 6/10 ALONE without doing anything to help your appearance.

When people say "its over" its not over. You just need to put in a lot of work to make yourself better but once you do you wont regret it.

If you've made it this far I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this post.
Big boy, you are a greycell like me, so nobody gives a flying fuck what you say, let that be clear.